Some ideas and time for them [NC-H]

Started by Far eyes, December 08, 2008, 04:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Well after being busy for a long while I finally find my self with time again. So I would like to tray a few ideas, figured I would throw it out their and see if I can find anybody interested.
--
1) This idea would be placed in a semi fictional version of the past, sort of a mix of René sons and middle ages no magic. Their is a powerful duchess (played by me) I like the idea of her to while having a taste for dominance and bondage never actually having tried it. One day she finds one of her maids while she is pocketing one of her rings, having just gotten back from riding she strikes the maid across the back side with the crop after some discussion se refrains from turning in the lovely little maid to the authorities, she is aided in this decision by the fact of the maids reaction. Or perhaps her body’s (Something like her nipples becoming hard, visibly trough the uniform) after this the maid (Played by a potential partner) would become the duchesses more or less wiling slave/toy/amusement

*Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, SM (I would like to shoot for something harder but no blood)
--
2) The second one is kind of an idea I had, hope I get the chance to tray it as it would give me a chance to play submissive. It would start in a gynecology practice with a female doctor. (Played by you) my character is a young man who is caught peeking, when he is confronted he turns red and begs the doctor not to call the police and tells her he would do anything. So the doctor (if you want to do multiple maybe a nurse) decide to play out a few fantasy’s and he is quickly turned into their toy.

I would like somebody dominant, I am interested in going as heavy as you like.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Mnemaxa

The first one sounds interesting;  PM me if you haven't found a player for that role.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Chaos

Damn it, beaten to this one! :)

That is, I'd also be interested in the first one, if for whatever reason there were on opening for me.