Any Hunger Games fans out there? (F seeking M) - New Idea

Started by Harlequinade, November 07, 2012, 03:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlequinade

Hello there, I am looking for someone to indulge me in a Hunger Games RP. This is something I really really want to do, and if you do it with me, I will be your best friend in the entire world! Here's a plot I had an idea for, but really, any will do for me. :D

District 1's Glimmer won the 74th Hunger Games, after her and Cato hunted down the last two tributes Katniss and Peeta of District 12. Glimmer won by stabbing Cato in the back and winning. Now, a year later, Glimmer is set to be District 1's female mentor where she will now have to train two tributes for the games. There's just one problem: Haymitch Abernathy. The rough and tumble District 12 mentor who hates Glimmer for destroying his hope and for winning the games. They are exact opposites, yet somehow find themselves attracted to the other during the training sessions and throughout the games. - In progress <3

I have a new want as well. I'm looking for someone to play the head gamemaker Seneca Crane in a plot where he falls in love at first sight with a tribute from the 74th games (can be Glimmer, Clove, Katniss, Foxface, maybe even an OC if my partner doesn't want to RP against one of those) and he pulls strings to make her win, just to make sure that she doesn't die. The next year, she becomes a mentor, and she's back in the Capitol. The two meet and sparks fly, beginning a beautiful relationship. However, they are soon the subject of controversy when someone discovers what Seneca did.

This can take any turn, really, but I really hope someone is interested in this one. <3

I realllllyyyy want HG RPs, so badly. If you're interested, please PM me so we can get started (or comment here). I'd prefer someone who's read the first book at least, and knows the character. :D
What I Like
What I Want

Currently NOT available for new stories.
Unless of course you have already PM'ed me and we are working something out.

playfullchick76

I just watched the hunger games, and I've read the books. I dont know if theres one we can play out, but if there is, I'd love to.

There is one I thought up, its sci fi, so i dont know if it would interest you.

Harlequinade

Hmm, I'd love to hear your idea.

At the moment, I am really interested in the plot I mentioned about with Glimmer/Haymitch, though.
What I Like
What I Want

playfullchick76

Its like the movie Timeline, except that the wormhole can send items not to the past, but to the far future, the future where  the Capital rules with its iron fist. Appearing in one of the districts to study the  future, where the Hunger Games exists, we would explore, study, meet your character. I dont know if thats workable, but its the only one Ive come up with.

i'm hanging out for Catching fire, to see the water arena that the Capital comes up with.

Harlequinade

Sorry Playfullchick, I thought I replied to this comment. </3 That's a fascinating concept, but I'm not so great with sci-fi. :(

Also, I've added a new idea that I'd love, if anyone is interested in that as well. <3
What I Like
What I Want

Panduhmoanium

If you'd be interested at all in OC's I'd be more than interested for an RP. I've actually read all three books and watched the movie. (not a big fan of the movie but, hey, what can you do?)