-Interest check- For Fate/Stay Night

Started by Orochimaru, October 20, 2010, 07:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Major: I made no implications that I was against any reoccurring servants from the show to be used. go for it.

Major Major

Thanks

Servant Profile
Appearance:

Height: 172cm
Weight: 57kg
Measurements: 88-56-84
Class: Rider
Actual Name: Medusa
Personality: Silent, sultry and sneaky, likes drawing foes into traps.
Abilities: Can petrify things when she uncovers her eyes, and manipulate dreams.
Noble Phantasms:
Blood Fort Andromeda
Bellerophon
Breaker Gorgon

Orochimaru

Oh god.... *spazs as the Rider fanboy he is.*

So now, things look like this....

Oro-
Master: Toushi compatible with Morgan/Caster and Medusa/Rider
Servant: Elizabeth/ Beserker

Pen-
Master: Elizabeth compatible with Ragnar
Servant: Rolan/Saber

Pretty in Pink-
Master: Aliya compatible with Elizabeth/Berserker or Rolan/Saber
Servant: Morgan/Caster

Major-
Master: Mark compatible with Ragnar
Servant: Medusa/Rider

Nikki-
Master: Matilda compatible with Rolan/Saber
Servant: Ragnar/Lancer

You know, for the sak of something interesting. We could have. Mark and Elizabeth be both masters to Ragnar. However, that leaves Rider and caster to me, unless they want to have one move to aother, or whatever. How do you guys want to work this?

pendarious

huh that sounds like an interesting twist indeed......though if needed i can make an archer really quick
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

pendarious

i hate double posting but i meant assassin
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Orochimaru

Eh, just my thoughts about it. I tend to adjust as things come to my mind. ^^ Though, we will see how things pan out, Pen.

pendarious

i think sharing Ragnar is interesting. i just said IF we need to i can whip up an assassin

Orochimaru

Major Major

I for one would personally prefer a female Servant, but then, what can I say?

pendarious

Orochimaru

It means hows how it's meant Pen. Regardless, I can begin whenever, but seeing as most people do not seem to be on often. this would be a rather slow rp. Hmm. *thinks*

pendarious

it'll be slow but the sooner we start the better *shrugs* i'm game to start whenever

Niki315

I swear I'll post as often as I can! oo()  I've been really busy with work and stuff and I'm moving and stuff... so...  I haven't posted as quickly as I would have liked... c.c

Orochimaru

Pretty in Pinks been...kinda absent....

I just want to know what people think, if the match ups are alright. Also, I feel I may need to play a character or two more due to an absence here, but. We'll see how that goes. Regardless, Servant and master match ups, are they okay? I mean, my character gets two and a servant gets two masters. If pink leaves or does not show up for a time, then my berserker class servant would be available then. Then again, that's taking factors into account.

Pretty in Pink

Blah blah blah blah, Orochi.  You take too much on yourself.  I'm still here.  Just feeling kind of... blah.  What we talked about the other night.  Yeah.  But OF COURSE I'm still interested, jeez.

And now I get to get into just how much of a fan I really am!

Twould be a simple matter to explain why your character has two Servants:  Rider is Caster's Servant, but still gets to answer to your character.  Think Assassin.  Yeah.  Nuff said.

As for one Servant having two masters...  Eh.  None too sure about that.  Not sure how that would work out.  But anyway.

I for one think that the match-ups are fine.  Guess Aliya is getting Berserker, then.

Comes down to it, I'll create another of each.  I can handle it easily, and I can create Archer no problem.  Emiya Shirou again, anyone?
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Orochimaru

For whatever you meant by take... assuming talk. I am sorry. Really. Without going into detail. I was far too harsh and should not have said what I did. I apologize. However, there is no need to be rude. So, as for our personal discussions are not to be brought here. Chastise me elsewhere. All I am saying.

Glad to see your still with us though. ^^

I remember that part of the series. If I recall, because caster has enough mana to call in her own and sustain him for a time, right? Well, I'll leave the details to you and major. Both be summoned by him or not. not my call.

In short, whatever you want to do is fine. However, I talk here so everone colaberates and talks as a team, I get feedback on how what the people want. It's EVERYONES story.  Be a fan all you want, we need that here really. Helps me as my memory fails often it seems. lol Whatever you do is fine by me. I just want the feedback or would like to see and so on coming.

Going by what pink said, pairings looks like this...

Oro-
Master: Toushi compatible with Morgan/Caster and Medusa/Rider
Servant: Elizabeth/ Beserker

Pen-
Master: Elizabeth compatible with Ragnar
Servant: Rolan/Saber

Pretty in Pink-
Master: Aliya compatible with Elizabeth/Berserker
Servant: Morgan/Caster

Major-
Master: Mark compatible with Ragnar
Servant: Medusa/Rider

Nikki-
Master: Matilda compatible with Rolan/Saber
Servant: Ragnar/Lancer

Pretty in Pink

I was actually referring to you trying to organize this all by yourself, silly!  And yes, if I remember, that's about how it worked too.

Hmm.  Let me see if I can't figure this out.

Here's a tally.

SERVANTS:
Male: 2
Female: 3

MASTERS:
Male: 2
Female: 3

Kay.  There's where the mix up is.  Let me see what I can't figure out to fix this problem.  Though how things are going to work is beyond me...  I'll get it though.  I'm a problem solver.

EDIT:  ALRIGHT!  Here we go.  As of this moment, primary compatibilities and Taken Servants are as follows.

Liz - Archer - Saber (M)
Toushi - Caster - Berserker (F)
Ali - Berskerker - Caster (F)
Mark - Lancer - Rider (F)
Matilda - Saber - Lancer (M)

As you can see, this leaves Rider Masterless and no Archer.  Guess what?  Problem solved.  I'll have their bios posted at some point today.  Both male.

Orochimaru

Oh, my bad. ^^() I am normally good with doing the work myself. Regardless, did you talk to the major about that? He is in charge of Riders character and I was leaving it you the servants to choose their masters. If there was more then one. I will not exclude rider as masterless. Secondary was added under the fact to give more balance should their rise a problem. It was also meant as a way to, make things interesting. ike the problem/not a problem we encountered of two masters commanding one servant.

Granted, I will admit to very nice work Pink. Good to see someone talking some initiative. Really though, I do not mind a bit of work. If we had two more people, we sould not have such an issue, but alsa these unforseen events make it fun.

That's just whats on my mind. I kinda hand no intention of changing anything. ^^ Yet, feel free to make the changes to your characters as you please.

Though, last call on making profile changes. I am almost done with the first post. So, today by tonight or by tomorrow. I will start approving profiles, making threads and finalizing stuff. Again, a thanks to you pink for the opinions and help. Remember though, most said they were fine with multiple masters/servants thing. My policy is to go for what the people like. I just want you to know what some of my policies are.

Second note, I have real life business to attend to, but I will come back to see how things are progressing. Again, thanks Pink.

Pretty in Pink

Not a problem, Orochi.  But just letting you know, if you're gunning for a subforum for this, then there CAN be up to two mods.  Not just one.  So you don't have to try to do all the work.  Have fun doing your rl thing.  Meanwhile, here they are.

Master Profile
Appearance:

Name: Greigor von Einsbern
Height: 5'6
Weight: 147 lbs
Magi Skills: hexes
Servant Compatibility: Rider/Berserker
Family Lineage: von Einsbern
Personality: Playful and downright mischievous, Grigor seems more like a child than the last person of his family that was in a Holy Grail War, Ilyasviel.  But when the war gets down to brass tacks, this playful, relaxed demeanor will be dropped in favor of a side of Greigor that few have seen -- Calm, quiet, and serious to a fault.
History: This is optional.

Servant Profile
Appearance:

Height: 6'1 1/2"
Weight: 172 lbs
Class: Archer
Actual Name: Emiya Shirou
Personality: Possesses a personality that is thoroughly realistic, but at the same time devoted and even a little childish, to the point that makes him hard to hate. Doesn't lie but does keep secrets. Sarcastic but that is just his way to give advice. (taken straight from TYPEMoon Wiki)
Abilities: Magic resistance D
Independent Action B
Noble Phantasms: Unlimited Blade Works, Broken Phantasm, Kanshou & Bakuya

Pretty in Pink

Sorry for the double post here, but I now have the final solution.  I'm going to post it so that everyone can see it and let me know if they have any problems with it.

Orochi - Toushi (Caster) - Elizabeth (Berserker)
Penda  - Elizabeth (Archer) - Rolan (Saber)
Pretty - Aliya (Berserker) - Morgan (Caster)
Major  - Mark (Lancer) - Medusa (Rider)
Niki   - Matilda (Saber) - Ragnar (Lancer)
Pretty - Greig (Rider) - Emiya (Archer)

Toushi & Morgan (Orochi and Pretty)
Elizabeth & Emiya (Penda and Pretty)
Aliya & Elizabeth (Pretty and Orochi)
Mark & Ragnar (Major and Niki)
Matida & Rolan (Niki and Penda)
Greig & Medusa (Pretty and Major)

pendarious

ok pretty if the abilities are what i think they are then here are emya's abilities

Magic resistance D
Independent Action B

Pretty in Pink

If that's what he had as per the anime, then yeah, that's what he'll have.

pendarious

Pretty in Pink

Aside from that.  Do you see any issues with the pairings?  Anything you'd like changed?  Honestly, now that it's even, it could all be sorted out easily by just switching Berserker and Lancer, as they are both stuck with a Master of their own gender.  But I'll leave that up to everyone else.

pendarious

i don't really see any issues with the pairings well for my own characters anyway