what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lira

Quote from: grayfoxz on August 29, 2010, 07:11:56 AM
Remains??? What did you do with it? :)

Nothing at all ;)

I've had it for years.. like guys hold onto their flannel shirts forever, hehe.. it is worn thin, has holes in it, no collar, no sleeves

grayfoxz

Quote from: Lira on August 29, 2010, 07:20:31 AM
I've had it for years.. like guys hold onto their flannel shirts forever, hehe.. it is worn thin, has holes in it, no collar, no sleeves

Mhh love to see that :)

Autumn52

I have on a blue jean pair of shorts, they have a cuff in the legs. A purple tee shirt with Winnie the pooh on it, and a pair of socks.

I am wearing my white thong and lacy white underwire bra today. Did laundry yesterday.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Star Safyre

My favorite brown bra, a black pair of boyshort panties, and white socks.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Harley Quinn

Black bra, pink panties.  It's cooler today.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lira

currently nothing.. contemplating a shower

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue sundress with butterfly appliques, white sandals ~ volunteering today at the senior's residence.

Night Stalker

gray sweatpants, black t-shirt, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Lira

khaki cargo shorts and white v-neck t-shirt

grayfoxz

boxershorts and black socks. ( everyting is warm, except my feet -.-)

Autumn52

Quote from: grayfoxz on August 29, 2010, 03:24:16 PM
boxershorts and black socks. ( everyting is warm, except my feet -.-)

I bet I could warm up your feet. gigglefits
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

grayfoxz

Quote from: Xandi on August 29, 2010, 03:59:23 PM
I bet I could warm up your feet. gigglefits

well why don't you come over then?? :D

avorae

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 29, 2010, 12:35:37 PM
Pale blue sundress with butterfly appliques, white sandals ~ volunteering today at the senior's residence.

And now you are back to those lovely outfits of yours that I adore. 

Myself I am wearing my usual blue jean shorts and t-shirt.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Cassiopeia

A turquoise sheet, my red glasses, my headset, and a big smile!  ;D

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Lira

running shorts and t shirt

Lonestar

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Beguile's Mistress

Black short-sleeved business suit jacket and pencil skirt, scarlet neck scarf, black pumps and my reading glasses 'cause my eyes are tired

Quote from: avorae on August 29, 2010, 05:59:07 PM
And now you are back to those lovely outfits of yours that I adore. 

Thank you. :-)

mongoose

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 30, 2010, 11:57:12 AM
Black short-sleeved business suit jacket and pencil skirt, scarlet neck scarf, black pumps and my reading glasses 'cause my eyes are tired

I seriously want to take a peek into your closet, Bequile's, because your wardrobe choices make mine pale in comparison! 

Today, black slacks sprinkled with mud splatter (which I didn't realize when I put them on this morning) and a red striped pullover shirt.  Dress shoes also but I was feeling rebellious and went with ankle athletic socks instead of dress socks. 

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: mongoose on August 30, 2010, 12:00:22 PM
I seriously want to take a peek into your closet, Bequile's, because your wardrobe choices make mine pale in comparison! 

I have to dress this way for my job since I need to interact with clients on the management level on up.  Professional attire is required.  I would love to have the ability to wear clothes that are more comfortable at work.  This is why you'll see me very, very, very relaxed in the evenings and on weekends.  I love wearing men's dress shirts that are way too big and have the sleeves rolled up.  The reading glasses are a must for the laptop and there's usually a pencil or pen stuck in my hair which is pulled up on top of my head.

QuestioningMySanity

T-shirt and pajama pants. It's a lazy day. :3
I love fools' experiments. I am always making them. ~ Darwin

A/A's <-Update April 17th  On and Offs

Lira

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 30, 2010, 12:08:58 PM
I have to dress this way for my job since I need to interact with clients on the management level on up.  Professional attire is required.  I would love to have the ability to wear clothes that are more comfortable at work.  This is why you'll see me very, very, very relaxed in the evenings and on weekends.  I love wearing men's dress shirts that are way too big and have the sleeves rolled up.  The reading glasses are a must for the laptop and there's usually a pencil or pen stuck in my hair which is pulled up on top of my head.

your professional wardrobe still sounds divine, and your casual at home attire is classy  :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Lira on August 30, 2010, 12:18:00 PM
your professional wardrobe still sounds divine, and your casual at home attire is classy  :-)

Thank you.  :-)

Azrael Annavianna

Beguile's  Mistress does sound like a very classy woman. 

Black coat with a white dress shirt.  Black pants and a black tie.  (job interview)
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?