M seeking F | Light-Hearted Monster Girl Fun!

Started by Inferior Rabbit, November 08, 2015, 11:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inferior Rabbit

Howdy there folks! The name is Max, and I'm a huge fan of Monster Girls. I've really been craving the idea lately, mainly because of how charming, and funny it has the capability of being.

Some of you may be familiar with Monster Musume, which is the tone I'd like to have with a partner. For those of you who don't know what MM is, it is a manga/anime that follows Kimihito, a man who, after monster races are revealed to the world, takes in a lamia(snake woman) so that she can become familiar with human culture, and ultimately integrate. As the series goes on, more girls move in with Kimihito and start competing for his affection.

I want an RP with the goofy, but sweet themes that MM has. Key differences will be that its just one guy, and one monster girl. Also, there would be romance between the two, though this would be after a load of misunderstandings, clashing cultures, and misadventures! As you will be playing the girl, it's up to you what sort of monster girl you play. I don't mind either way!

I like to RP over PM, or Email. It's up to you! I tend to mirror my partners, but I like writing 4-6 paragraphs per post, and more in intro posts!

Here are my On's and Off's. They aren't that comprehensive, but that's because I'm mostly open to anything! Many thanks!
"A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled."
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Snake

I love Monmusu and I'd love to do something simliar with ya! :3