Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle

~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

ArtemisHighmore

haikuoftears

RoamingSage

Decorating, cleaning, sleeping, eating. Take your pick :D
The path will be long, the journey will be just, the wisdom will be taught ~ Roaming Sage

ArtemisHighmore

Moonhare

The list is too long some days, but I did mow grass this morning, and I will finish with the big mower when it cools off.

Michelle

work is what I should be doing but I'm having way to much fun
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Anne

Night Stalker

working out how to get to a country location for a role play with a small group. 
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Pandamonium

Gathering Wilderness

Cleaning and looking for a job.
The internet is far more important than either of those things, the glow of an LCD screen is all I need.

Aether

Flora of Horror

☢so let's just drink to get drunk & tell each other everything☢
☣FOR A DRUNK MIND SPEAKS A SOBER HEART☣
⚡then we both can go on with life in denial of our spoken words⚡
⚠SO LETS GO ON BLAMING THE SHOTS OF VODKA ON OUR DRUNKEN MINDS⚠
until we both admit those hidden feelings we feel <3

Everything you need to know about me

minionsbitch

Filling out admissions forms to go back to college. I still don't know that the hell I am thinking going back at 28.

Autumn52

I have to change the toliet seat and I am doing it a little at a time.....hope I dont have to go use the potty any time soon.

I hate doing work around the house. I love house work but not fixing broke things. Next time I will call a repair man. But I dont think they have a repair man for a broken toliet seat. Hummmmm

oh well I will finish it today I am sure, but after all that I guess I should shut up ......
Shutting up now. ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

I did it just so ya know I replaced the toliet seat no man needed after all. YAY me.. going to gym now laters

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Moonhare

I should be reviewing my resume and printing it to mail out to a few openings I found in the local paper...I just am sick of looking at it. >.>

Jade

Kitsunetsuki

Sleeping... *looks at clock* yeah, I really should be sleeping...
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Zelric Miras

Sleeping too, instead of roleplaying. Although it is too fun to leave.

Pitagora

CandyLips

Working. But I already finished everything that I needed to get done soooo... Getting paid for this ^_^

Diabolus Lupus

Like so many others, I should be working. But there's nothing to do really. Yay for working at a pizza place during the summer.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn