D.Gray-man RP? Interest check, etc.

Started by Wolfie, April 20, 2013, 02:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfie

It's an anime I've been watching on Netflix and I've found it very amusing and fun, definitely worth exploring as a roleplay. Has anyone seen it and willing to roleplay it? I'm wanting to do an all OC small group rp to start. It will mainly follow the same plot as the anime but with a more adult base. No need to be pg-13 after all.

I'd like to have people that know the story and seen the show if possible.

Some help for any others interested:
http://dgrayman.wikia.com/wiki/D.Gray-man_Encyclopedia
^some content may contain spoilers

LeKinkyTaco

OMG! I was just about to start watching it. I would be interested in it ^^
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Wolfie

Oh, I love it. Watch it definitely :) ill hop to have this started by may, so you have time to watch.

LeKinkyTaco

Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Wolfie

Not a problem, I think you'll adore the abilities they have!

pendarious

eh youve got my interest as well. I love this series
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfie

pendarious

*chuckles* true wolfie. I've been around and about though
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfie

Good to hear. Hopefully we can get about 2-3 more people.

Ziya

I just finished watching the series again a few days ago! If you'll have me, I definitely want in.

Wolfie

Welcome! I could always use more victims.... I mean... Participants.

Winds Of Lust

I will casually throw my hat into this ring. I've been wanting make a OC for this universe, this seems as good as an excuse as any lol

Wolfie

The only characters that will be from the actual storyline is of course, the millenium earl and the Noah family.

LeSane

I'm just going to ask in the most bluntest fashion I know how to do. "I want to be evil...." can I make this happen?
Oh please tell me I can make this happen.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Wolfie

Hmmmm..... Well, I suppose I can let you play one of the Noah family and they can be OC. Of course, I will play the Millennium Earl.

Wolfie

Wolfie

Sometime this weekend I will get everything up and made so I hope everyone is ready!