Mistress of The Feline.......(Modern Slave/beast rp)

Started by Akioth, January 21, 2006, 01:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akioth

Located among the hills of jolly old england lays a manor of ancient splendor. Among a land of secret slaves one person was known to train the Best of them Mistress (Name here.) Noone knew how she did it. But for a fee and monthly visits to her Manor a slave would obey perfectly. It seemed to many to be a impossible feat. Even the most headstrong slave seemed to turn Docile before her. And it seemed to some masters that a slave would disobey simply to be sent back. It was no mystery to the slaves of course. They had a feral attraction to the place. For under her control the Mistress had a tiger...a Being of power and grace. And whats more is that the tiger was perfectly behaved. And did exactly as his mistress ordered. Depending on the slave sometimes the mere threat of the tiger was enough. But in this area of depravity and lust the Mistress found that many a slave wanted to be taken. She knew why of course. A tiger? A being capable of ripping them apart making "love" to them? Of course the tiger was simply a loyal pet following orders.......

(This is about as close to being a sub as I get v.v Anyone interested? Need at least two female rpers. One Mistress and One slave. I am course am the Feline)
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

AutumnFury

Wow, this is something different coming from you dragon-boy. I'm somewhat interested in playing the slave- for once. O-o;; *Ponders on it.*
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

Akioth

*Laughs* Well I suppose it would be ironic to find a normal sub to play the mistress. Than it would get about as weird as it could :p Hehe. If you know anyone that might be interested to play this let them know :p

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

AutumnFury

Open to:

Akioth

Natalie C. Barney

Can the mistress also have sex with the tiger I was always curious about bestiality and love cats, hummmmmmm.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Akioth

Natalie C. Barney

Well he can expect to be pampered I think every slave woman she takes must sleep with her pet and be responsible to groom him and feed him besides being his lover- after all she loves her putty dat. *pets the tiger*
I can do this are you gong to use FUN & GAMES or a special thread group.
Natalie Clifford Barney

Akioth

Well I was going to use Fun and Games Exotic (What Im used too) As soon as I get Fury to confirm her slave status well get started :p *Curls up around his mistress*

Natalie C. Barney

Good let me know when your up I will work out the mistress I was thinking tall and fit and beautiful- Angelina Jolie in Tombe Raider with style maybe Russian.
Natalie Clifford Barney

Akioth

AutumnFury

Open to:

Akioth

AutumnFury

Open to:

Akioth