A Robin Caught in a Rose Bush (M/F)

Started by Gladiator0161, September 12, 2012, 11:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Hello again.

Ever since the Batman Arkham Asylum games, I've had this fantasy between Tim Drake Robin and Poison Ivy. Of course so that it's not all sex, I do plan on having some action scenes in the thread.

I was planning on the story being something like this: During one of Robin's nightly patrols, he stops a bank robbery, afterward in another part of town he stops a mugging, fights a gang that tries to prove their toughness, and then notices something going on at the Gotham Botanical Gardens. Poison Ivy has decided to take over the Gardens and use the personell there as her personal slave guardians and gardeners (they're mistreating plants or something, we'll figure something out). Robin of course tries to intervene and gets captured, and since Poison Ivy has always had a thing for Batman, and since young Tim Drake is now a man, she decides to have a little fun with him since she can't have fun with Batman.

That's it. I know it's short but, please let me know what you think.

Gladiator0161

This story is now closed but, if anyone would like to do something similar with other superhero characters, please let me know through a PM. Thank you for the views :)