what is your faveorite asset?

Started by Dizzi, January 01, 2010, 11:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzi

(this was originally posted in Good and Cuddly but I found that it did not really fit there)

hey everyone.  I was wondering, what would be the part of your body that you are MOST happy about?  Now, I am talking about physically.  What part of your body helps with confidence?

For me, it's gott be my hair.  It's thick, in need of a cut right now, a nice, bright, natural, blonde and I have been complemented on it numerous times.  I take good care of it, and never put in any products after a shower (Gels, creams etc.)

Then there are the times when I went from long hair to buzz cut and jammed the razer >_> <_<

what are YOUR faveorite body parts?

Paladin

I would have to also say my hair for the same reason.

Dizzi

Quote from: Paladin on January 01, 2010, 11:52:58 PM
I would have to also say my hair for the same reason.

haha.  Do you have the same problem as me where you love the way your hair looks short but love the way it feels long?

bearian

I would have to say my beard when its short or long I just love it and how I go from normal looking guy to say mountain man look in a couple of weeks since my hair grows fast.

Paladin

Quote from: Dizzi on January 02, 2010, 12:03:52 AM
haha.  Do you have the same problem as me where you love the way your hair looks short but love the way it feels long?

Yes. Its easily maintanable when short but looks and feels great when long.

Saerrael

I actually rather like the colour of my skin, which is very pale and takes me a lot of time to maintain that way. To look healthy while being pale, I mean.
*blushes*

TheLegionary

Lucinda

My legs and behind. I walk and swim a fair bit so they are toned without being over muscled.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Nico

simba

Wahots

well...I've been told that I have very nice eyes and if I ever cut my hair short something horrible will happen to me.
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Lady Chevalier

I love my eyes. ^^ They are big with long dark lashes and a a bright green in color. ^^
"Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit." - Vergil

Golguy

My smile (mouth and teeth to keep with the physical aspects). I have always been complemented on it and it has proved useful in many situations.

CaptainErotica

Hands down my eyes. I've had women/girls I've never met come up to me and compliment me on them. Just take a look at how many people here on E have commented on them. Maybe I'm being conceited, but in my opinion the facts don't lie.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Golguy on March 06, 2010, 09:50:27 AMMy smile (mouth and teeth to keep with the physical aspects). I have always been complemented on it and it has proved useful in many situations.
The first thing I'm drawn to is a man's mouth.

I've been told my eyes attract attention and are very expressive.  I've also been complimented on having long, thick lashes.  Two women actually had an argument over whether or not I was wearing false lashes.

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Rora

I would definitely have to say my eyes. I have hazel eyes that turn more blue or green depending on what color I am wearing and sometimes mood. My sister says that when I get really mad they turn almost completely green.

Night Stalker

My smile, eyes - blue / green that change color with mood, my ass in denim jeans or so I have been told on the latter.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

RP7466

My triceps and forearms, I got a couple of stares at home depot when i was walking out with a big bucket of drywall joint compound but i didn't know why. I got outside and saw the reflection in the glass. My t-shirt had rode up to my shoulder and the weight was causing the veins in my hand and forearm to bulge and my triceps and the stringy muscles in my forearm to stand out.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Autumn52

today nothing.... but usually I would say my eyes.....lame since everyone else said eyes. But when I am mad my eyes go hulk green and when I feeling sexy they almost get smoky colored.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Night Stalker

Quote from: Xandi on April 09, 2010, 05:16:21 PM
today nothing.... but usually I would say my eyes.....lame since everyone else said eyes. But when I am mad my eyes go hulk green and when I feeling sexy they almost get smoky colored.

eyes are the window to the soul and most expressive part of someone's body.
I am the NightStalker

Aiden

My hair, my ass (Or I have been told) and my upper back/shoulders especially the are  were one of my favorite tattoos is located at.

Beguile's Mistress

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Saerrael

Merry Gentry

my legs.. I'm tall, and they are toned from running and look great with a tan!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Samael

On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Hoogie

My eyes, I've gotten a lot of compliment about them. Everybody says they're a different colour or mix: Blue, green, gray, brown,...
They are also said to change colour  :o .

TheLovelyMaid

My smile (which includes my eyes) and my chest.

Kata

My big blues! People are always commenting on them.

Sanai

My hair. Its nice and thick and curly and it grows long. Also, my eyes and my height (over 6 foot and still growing till I turn 21)
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

thirteenhearts

My chest!  If you got it, flaunt it right?

Selene

My ass definitely. I'm proud of it and try to buy tight jeans whenever I can :)

Night Stalker

Quote from: Selene on May 13, 2010, 03:05:10 PM
My ass definitely. I'm proud of it and try to buy tight jeans whenever I can :)
>:) >:)
I am the NightStalker

Galanthor

my eyes...they are seeming to change color from green to brown sometimes...beside that eyes are my favourite body part in general (yes they even beat breasts, think what you want)

Autumn52

Quote from: Galanthor on May 13, 2010, 03:30:56 PM
my eyes...they are seeming to change color from green to brown sometimes...beside that eyes are my favourite body part in general (yes they even beat breasts, think what you want)

Yeppie a man who can look at my face....

My fav asset is my friends....
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Night Stalker

The list depends on who you ask.  eyes that change color,  a smile that could warm/melt any heart, sense of humor, good friends.
I am the NightStalker

Harley Quinn

My nose.  I was lucky to be blessed with the type that millions pay to have and I got it for free.  :D
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Michelle

~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Galanthor

uuuuh...love wierd humor, tell a joke =D

Novak

DiverseDesires

my breasts, just looking down at the valley between them makes me feel sexy
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

my bright blue eyes are a close second.

Inked Harlequin

My big brown eyes.
My button nose.
My hair... it's naturally dark brown but it's now cherry red. I love it!

Okay, I know that's more than one.
What can I say?
Vanity is a sin.

Kitsunetsuki

My eyes - they change colour from blue to green to grey & one is greener than the other; I get lots of compliments on them...
My rear - I'm half Brazilian...do I really need to say more?  ;D
My breasts - my ex still goes on and on about how lovely they are, to the point where his new wife nicknamed me "precious tits" :P
My figure - "exaggerated hourglass" is how it's been described to me; I love the dip of my waist and the flare of my hips
My skin - I'm pale & virtually hairless (except for my head! haha), so generally smooth all over *ahem*

That's it (and should be enough! haha)...yeah, I like my body & the way I look ;) though, hopefully, not too much :P
For the record, I don't think that I'm especially pretty...but I'm definitely "cute"...hehehe
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

darkangel76

My hair (not color... naturally blondish, dyed brown) - it's very long, very thick and has a very nice wave to it. When my hair dries after I wash it, it gets spiral waves, which I'm rather fond of. And it's very soft to the touch.

My eyes - they are predominantly blue, however they have flecks of green, gray and yellow in them and thus can appear to change colors depending on what I'm wearing and what's around me.

My skin - I honestly have very good skin. Very few to no blemishes, etc etc and I'm rather pale. Ok. I'm VERY pale.

Aviva

For me would have to be my eyes that I would not change.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

abandoneddolly

My eyes I have really l ong lashes and deep blue eyes

kimbersee

My legs and my ass. I do quite a bit of yoga and it really strengthens those parts. 

Amelita

my eyes, gray/blue-ish/green (depending on mood, light, etc) and a golden circle around the pupil

my lips, juicy bottom lip and a nice curvy upper lip :)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kraven Trollsbane

my Back. i have a naturally wide back and ive packed it with muscle. i love to flex my lats when there is a hot chick walking behind me.
 A&A

avorae

I would have to say it is my eyes. Everyone is always amazed that I have such clear blue-green eyes as a black male. I am always getting ask if I wear contacts even though I am wearing glasses.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Cyra

Everyone tells me that I have a smokin' hot ass and the most beautiful blue eyes.  My ass does look good and my eyes are an ever changing blue-when I'm angry, they turn midnight blue and when I'm horny, they turn cerulean.  My other favorite asset is my hair which is a natural auburn and almost to my ass.

lenka

my legs apparantly! and my back!..and also my smile.

Avis habilis

Cash. Preferably in 20s & 50s with non-sequential serial numbers.

Oh, you mean ... well, I was crossing the street the other night & a girl called from a passing car "I like your butt!" Of course it was dark, so take that with a grain of salt.

cirdanf

Most girls say they like my butt.

To be honest, my Really really dark eyes are my favourite.

@Kit:

Marry me. Your description... Just yummy! :D
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

KikuLei

I like my eyebrows, weird right? They perfectly arch around my eyes without me having to pluck them. ( I literally don't grow body hair. Like seriously. If I do it is really fine and blonde to where you can't see it. )  Uhm, but I'd have to say ontop that my eyelashes. I have really long thick eyelashes , so.. yeah.

TheLegionary

Quote from: KikuLei on October 28, 2010, 12:15:36 AM
I like my eyebrows, weird right? They perfectly arch around my eyes without me having to pluck them. ( I literally don't grow body hair. Like seriously. If I do it is really fine and blonde to where you can't see it. )  Uhm, but I'd have to say ontop that my eyelashes. I have really long thick eyelashes , so.. yeah.

I am curious now! I want to see your eyebrows!!!

Cyra

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 28, 2010, 09:02:48 AM
I am curious now! I want to see your eyebrows!!!
Legion-You always want to see something!  You wanted to see my eyes :P

My best asset today would be my determination...

KikuLei

Quote from: Cyra on October 28, 2010, 09:21:25 AM
Legion-You always want to see something!  You wanted to see my eyes :P

My best asset today would be my determination...

Determination rules all!

Viriato70

My brains, they are very helpful during sex  ;)

slanik55

halo

My brain is my best asset, then my looks.. ;D
The purpose of our lives is to be happy