News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Female Looking for Males :D

Started by Minty Minx, June 10, 2013, 06:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minty Minx

Here is a simple introduction.
I am Minty, I am 20 years old and I have a sweet taste for a good story.
I prefer a plot to having random ideas thrown into the mix.
I am looking for a partner who wants to stick around awhile and can keep a story going
Don't be afraid to talk to me, ask questions, make the story great and keep me on task.

Now I have a few undecided ideas that need some help but first lets get into what i don't really care or, what is HELL no for me and what makes my panties wet. ;]

NO
•Anal
•Vore
•Waterworks
•Anthros (For the most part I don't really care for it. But you might be able to convince me.)
•More to come...

Yes
• Non con
• Mild S&M
• Bondage (Not too extreme)
• being Dominated

I prefer to let my characters develop through out a role, but I dont like overly submissive charcters nor a man who can't take control. :p

Now for some ides to keep ya interested.

Riddick:
•Another Furian survivor, a girl with a beastly attitude, sold to mercs and sold into a slver population. She escaped but was found, locked up in a prison and planning on escaping. But she has a beef with one of the guards, what he wants is something she isn't willing to give.

• After the purge o her kind the furian girl becomes obsessed with finding a place to call her own, trouble is, someone wants her dead.
(Hoping for some intense fierce romance shit. ;] maybe with that handsome furian called riddick. )
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Modern:
•After her mother died, Sam finds herself in a dark place. Her father a drunk abusive man keeps her from wanting to come home and Sam is determine to get away. Still going to school she catches the eye of an unwanted male. The spoiled brat who always gets what he wants. More of the challenge the more he wants to conquer.
OR

•Always the quiet and soft geek, she find herself being blackmailed by the head jock. At first he only said he wanted his homework done, soon she was doing other tasks for him, how far is he going to push it and how far will she let him?
OR OR

•Sweet girl, perfect life but a bad habit. She loves sex and just cant get enough of it. That is until her mother forces her to see a proffessional. Sent to a facility she is told she is to be sworn off sex, as well as have a Chasity belt. Will she be a good girl and play by the rules, or will she find a way to keep having her way?

FairyTale
•What if the big bag wolf picked red because he wanted to make her his, what if little red was hiding from him and he just happened to find her at grannies house? What would happen if the big bad wolf just wanted to eat you in other ways?

•What if Alice was just the innocent little girl that every creature in wonderland wanted their nasty little paws on, what if the just wanted her for their own?

•Thumbalina captured by the nasty beattle that wants to destroy her relationship with the Fairy prince?

Twins
•The girls love to play males. The girls are the best of friends and have a habit of playing games switching spots and messing with booys, but what happens when the tables turn?

•Twins can be close or they can be total opposite. What if twins met twins and they decided to play some games.

{{ There is more to come but for now those are my cravings. I plan to have more up, but for now this will do. :] }}
~♥ • ♥~

Batman4560

Good luck finding someone, your plots are good, I wish I knew more about Riddick.

Minty Minx

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 10, 2013, 06:58:19 PM
Good luck finding someone, your plots are good, I wish I knew more about Riddick.
You are free to give me your ideas... I am always up to a good plot.
~♥ • ♥~

Minty Minx

~♥ • ♥~

Minty Minx

~♥ • ♥~

Minty Minx

~♥ • ♥~