News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

Bass Kittens - "Invader Zim Theme" (Impending Doom remix)

"You!  Obey the fist!"

next up:

Queen - "Flash Gordon Theme"

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Amberghylles

Boomtown Rats - "I Don't Like Mondays"

next

Eddie Grant - "Electric Avenue"

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Amberghylles

The Fixx - "One Thing Leads to Another"

next

Pet Shop Boys - "In the Night"

Lirliel

Sir Mix-a-lot - Baby got back!

*Shakes my ass!*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

*rubs hands together vigorously to build up friction, gets 'em good and warm, and-- licks the fingertips first-- smacks the hhhhhell  the aforementioned ass*

"Mustang Sally," Wilson Pickett.

Lirliel

*Moans deeply looking back*

Narcotic Thrust - I Like It

*Continues tah ass-shakes*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

*quirks a brow, thinking 'Mustang Sally' just isn't quite enough for this one...*

Screamin' Jay Hawkins, "I Put a Spell On You".

*folds his arms over his chest, saddles up to the still-shakin ass, and hooks a thumb into the attached belt-loop, getting a steady grip... tees off, mouth next to ear*  fore.  *hips into this one, suitable to lift the ass in question juuuust a little into the air and let anyone within a square block know exactly what just happened* 

Lirliel

*Staring behind she shudders softly, then it happens, shuddering deeply as she moans out. Turning around rapidly two hands grab your shirt*, "You with me.. now..", *She growls threatingly*

'Tallica - 'Ade to 'Lack

Caustic

Archangel

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Amberghylles

Archangel

Amberghylles

They Might be Giants - "Turn Around"
(Turn Around/ Turn around/ there's a thing there that can be found/ Turn Around/ Turn around/ it's a human skull on the ground)

next:

Paul Simon - "Boy in the Bubble"

Archangel

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Caustic

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "Papa Won't Leave You, Henry."

Bliss

Hawksley Workman - No Sissies

You're bein' so tough to me
Like a leather jacket
I know you'll have no sissies
No baby, you just wouldn't hack it
Gotta be a strong man
To carry the beautiful burden of your love

No sissies get your love
No slackers get your love
No weaklings get your love
No suckers for your love
No actors for your love
No gangsters for your love
No sissies get your love

You're tougher than the police
When you pull me off the highway
I'm not movin' up to speed
The slow way has always been my way
You've gotta be a fast man
To transport the beautiful pictures of your love

No sissies for your love
No suckers get your love
No weaklings for your love
No hackers for your love
No actors for your love
No sissies get your love

Shoot down your liquor baby
I promise I'm not crazy
over this

No sissies get your love
No slackers get your love
No weaklings for your love
No suckers for your love
No actors for your love
No sissies get your love (x3)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic