(EXT) Animorphs RP, need at least one Male char for M/M

Started by Braioch, March 05, 2010, 01:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braioch

Alright, hopefully some of our members remember the ever fantastic book series, The Animorphs. Probably the first series of books that I got into when I was younger, and now I feel the urge to corrupt it to the best of my ability >:)

Now I’ll start with setting and plot.

It’s a few years after the beginning of the series, and the original animorphs had failed in their mission, and the Earth was taken. Now they managed to succeed before their brutal deaths in creating a rebel group that was trained in being able to fight the Yeerks. Given various alien technologies, these groups of humans, spread across the globe were able to keep themselves free and free a few people at a time.

Then a mysterious benefactor was able to give the Escafil Device (the blue box that enables creatures to be able to morph) to a few of the groups. With that the groups were able to take on new means in which to do battle with the yeerks.

So with this new weapon, the groups of rebels, each with their own respective names and banners, but all united under the same cause, used the same weapons that the original Animorphs did.

--------

Alright so there’s the plot and such, I’ll leave it that open so people can develop as they see fit. Now for a few things I’m looking for and what you need to know.

-First off, I have another person who shall be getting involved in this RP with me, after that I only want two more people, k? So that’s four people altogether, I can’t have this getting too big.

-Now for one of the characters, I definitely need a male character to go with my char. Their relationship can be just sexual or something more, it doesn’t matter I can work with either. I just need a male character to go with my male character. So m/m for my character.

-I’ll put up a character sheet when the one or two more people get involved.

-This, for obvious reasons will be going in the Extreme Section, as it will obviously involve animals on humans, of which I not only expect, but condone. Hehe

-Any other questions you can post here or PM to me

EDIT:
Screw it, I’ll do the Character sheets now :P

Here’s the skeleton:

Name:
Appearance:

Rebel Faction(make up your own name and all for the faction if you wish)
Personality:
History:

Current Morphs (3 maximum for now) :

(Optional)
Misc Info:
Theme Song:

[Oh I should mention that this is the year that the animorphs would have finally failed and the yeerks took over, so this RP takes place in 2015 for the record]

I’ll post my character sheet in this post later.

Edit:
I should add why there are still animals to include in this RP to even be able to do morphs -laughs-

Some yeerks have kept the zoo's of animals for whatever weird reasons they have and human rebel groups have raided them to help with their own fighters morphing ability. As such, certain domestic animals have also been kept by the humans as well, so dogs and cats and other household animals are as plausible as the exotic ones.

Oh the Yeerks don't have the morphing technology in this Universe btw, the dirty assholes don't get it in my world. -.-

If you want, throw in a description of how your character was able to acquire the DNA for the morphs they have.

EDIT: Someone had some good questions about the RP and I figured I should clarify those questions and get the answers out there. Ok as I said the Yeerks do not have morphing technology, they almost got it, but it slipped out of their hands before it could really be used, disappearing mysteriously before it could be replicated.

The Animorphs, the ones who managed to help free a lot of people when the Yeerks moved to complete take over are in fact dead. They died at seperate times, Rachel and Ax at a raid of a human camp, followed by Cassie, Tobias and Marco at the following mission to help a group of resistance fighters try to take down a Yeerk pool. Jake was eventually captured after being injured at that last fight, but reports are that he killed himself before they could infest him with a Yeerk.

With the exception of where fighting has occured, and cities mowed down to make way for Yeerk pools, the world looks much the same. The yeerks are combing through and taking out a lot of varieties of life but are trying to conserve the planet as a whole to use as a base. They decided that the location of the planet made for a far enough distance from the Andalites to create a haven for them to cultivate more humans and other species of aliens. So the Earth for the most part is still intact.

Yes, the rebel groups were given the Escafil device, but no one knows (yet) where it came from, only that it was given by a mysterious benefactor.

EDIT:
In regards to the rebel groups, I left them unnamed and not given personality for a reason. They are left that way so each player can create their own rebel group and give it it's personality. Mind you you can have your character have the same mindset of the rebel group as I did, or they can be completely opposite of them, so don't worry about that kind of thing. It's mostly just a way to claim a certain allegiance. See each rebel group is fighting for the same thing, but they're fighting differently, and for their own gains in some respects. So there's some politics between them and some of them have some bad blood between them

For example the Ex Mortis group my character is in is not exactly the most well loved of groups that has been around. They're pretty ruthless and cold when it comes to battling the Yeerks, at the expense of the lives of human controllers. They're also not exactly the friendliest of all of the rebel groups, and keep a very hostile distance from the others. For those reasons amongst others, they're generally an unliked group, though they do have their own allies as well who don't mind them.

Just a little helpful push there ;)
Any other questions should be presented to me and I'll answer them.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Here's my guy:

Name: Dyne Modren
Appearance:

Rebel Faction: Ex Mortis - A particularily ruthless group that believes how heartedly in destroying the yeerk threat at any cost. Probably the coldest of the groups, they’ve been known to destroy whole Controller camps in order to do damage to the yeerks even at the cost of human lives. Probably the most skilled in terms of combat for the sheer fact that every citizen is from a combat background, or were heavily trained from the moment they joined. Not the most loved of the factions.
Personality: Dyne is a very cold individual for the most part. This isn’t to say that he’s heartless, he is intensely loyal to those few who have managed to gain his trust and loyalty. He’s unafraid of confrontation and will show no mercy to his enemies or for those who are aiding the enemies. Like his faction, he has little qualms about killing Controllers, even if they are human. One shouldn’t expect too much hospitality or kindness from Dyne.
History: Dyne had never had what you would have called a happy childhood. His parents were strict, his father borderline abusive in his strictness. His father was an ex-marine who had been kicked from the Corp for excessive violence in an operation he’d been put into. As such, he lived vicariously and unabashedly through his son. Teaching him all forms of combat,how to shoot and other combat exercises. As such he made sure to make his son be ‘a real man.’

Inevitably he was shipped to the Marines by his 18th birthday, and passed through basic training with ease. From there it was smooth sailing for Dyne, having planned to make a career out of the military. He excelled because of his father’s beat down tactics in making him learn and he quickly became one of the best recruits.

Before anything could come of his success the yeerk invasion swooped down on the planet. Military powers were the first taken, and only through his own wits and training was he able to escape the area. He and a few other recruits were the only ones to make it out, as the recruits were the last to actually become Controllers. They met up with others, whether they be mercenaries, military, or just beefed up civilians who knew a lot about fighting and the Ex Mortis group was created.

He kept his own position high in the group as many seen his natural skill and his cool, if not cold attitude about things. Kept as a member of the council for the group, he was one of the few councilmen, or ‘Generals’ of the group who arranged and planned the strategic attacks for years that kept the Yeerks victories around them from being complete and helped to situate themselves as a well known and powerful rebel group.

So when the possibility of morphing power came to their group, he was obviously one of the first to receive the power within the Ex Mortis group, and took to it quite quickly.

Current Morphs (3 maximum for now):
-Timber Wolf- This particular morph was gained while he was out on an operation and was seperated from the group. A few of the wildlife still roamed the woods at this time, and so he was hunted down by a large group of hungry wolves. He managed, through traps and trickery, as well as sheer gunpower, slay the beasts. With the exception of the large, black, Alpha male in which he acquired it’s DNA and had his first morph.

-White Siberian Tiger – This morph came from when the Ex Mortis group staged a raid on a nearby Yeerk ‘Zoo.’ Though they were pushed back, they managed to destroy the zoo, though not before he managed to acquire this animal’s DNA, as it was probably one of the last one’s alive to date.

-Stallion – This granite colored animal was obtained when passing through a local farm on a routine recon mission. Dyne wanted a creature that was fast and able to carry strong loads across a large expanse of land and took the beasts DNA before finishing off the diseased animal.

(Optional)
Misc Info: The Denver are is where the Ex Mortis group situates themselves and do not veer from that area.Their underground facilities are within the moutains and keep watch from there, never venturing very far from there until they need supplies or are staging an operation.
Theme Song: 'Schwarze Sonne' ~ E Nomine

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

PeacethatPowerbrings

Wow, do I ever remember animorphs all of a sudden. Thanks for that.

;)

I'll post a profile soon.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Update:

Added a bit of information for the rebel groups and decisions on them in the first post. You'll find it as the latest edit I did for it, can't miss it.

^_^

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name: Eli
Appearance:

Rebel Faction: Merces Letifer - A mercenary faction, Merces soldiers are among the most respected and feared. They do not confront the invader unless they are being well paid by another faction, or have individual priorities. The most informal of the human factions, Merces soldiers are deadly, and, depending on the situation, not necessarily unwilling to take care of fellow humans. Still, their reputation for contracted loyalty means that many other factions contain three or four of these hired men, at least.
Personality: Eli often seems detached, but, in reality is usually merely bored. His personality is one that seeks pleasure, and has pushed him to take a cold stand on most of the world. Like others of his faction, he considers fufilling a deal to be the first, and most important human virtue.
History: Eli was raised in an extremely liberal household, his life being open to the most radical strains of thought from his earliest years. Nonetheless, the death of his parents left him without much faith in their views on higher powers, and the order of the universe. He found himself willing to fight, and that the skills he'd learned, and knowledge he'd gained for its own sake had become an incredible asset. He is considered one of the founders of the Merces Letifer, and contributed strongly to their growth, and the proliferation of their views, which became almost a religon to its adherents.

Current Morphs (3 maximum for now):

-Silverback Lowland Gorilla- Obtained as part of a mission in Africa. Eli decided instantly, after seeing a man practically torn in half, that it would be an invaluable morph to possess.

-Snow Leopard- His favourite of his morphs, he obtained it during a mission in Afganistan. He located it on his own time, once the mission was complete. Far from civilization the population was mostly untouched. This is also his most frequently used morph.

-Saltwater Crocodile- At more than 20ft long, this is by far Eli's largest morph. He uses it primarily for attacking in, or from, water. He obtained this morph practically by accident, along the coast in the Phillipines. The creature very nearly killed him, but Eli escaped, and tracked it for a day to obtain his latest morph. As it can travel in both fresh and saltwater, he considers it the most versatile water animal morph he's ever possessed.

Theme Song: TBA

Braioch

Well those morphs should be interesting to see in use in the thread

-gets some wicked ideas and grins- >:)

I like ;D

Who's next?

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

Just to reiterate, I do need a male character for my male character...soo someone already in the game or the new person needs to fill that requirment

>.>

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

PeacethatPowerbrings

Well good luck finding someone to do that...

*fights involuntary urge to raise hand*

On that note, I'll can definately fill that particular niche.

Braioch

^-^ Do I want to know why that required you to fight it?

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

PeacethatPowerbrings

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

PeacethatPowerbrings

That's me, a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, boxed with another mystery, and all tied up with a cypher.

Braioch

Hmph.

Well offer is sold to the cold, detached butthead to go with my own, what a pair they could make.

-laughs-

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nevermore of blood ravens

Cold and detached you say? That I can do, if the slot is still open that is.

Braioch

Why yes, yes it is, you would be filling the last slot....so bring your bad self in here if you wish

Efer has not yet found a character to form in her mind, though I'm curious as to whether it will be male or female, I never know with her. So I suppose I will have to wait and see >:)

So should you want it Blood, say so and I will officially proclaim the thread closed.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Righto well, I have a little something in mind, and when you said cold and detached you solidified my thinking. I should have a character sheet done but the time i get out of class this evening.

Braioch

So many cold characters, it'll be a miracle that the human race survives all of them

-laughs-

Will do

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Im rather excited. This will be my first rp since joining.

Braioch

O_O so as the thread creator, I get credit for taking your 'First RP on E' Cherry?

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Never done a m/m one either, but I've been wanting to forever now.

Braioch

Oh I have to get in on that cherry too

-snickers-

Two for one, I must, and if Efer creates a male char it can just leads to all kinds of different places

-grins-

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]