Lune de la Louisiane~Modern supernatural fantasy, All Welcome; RECRUITING!

Started by persephone325, March 15, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

Hello I might be interested. I have some questions before I decide between Shifter or Vampire.

So how do day walkers work in this world. Would we look to Blade , Vampire hunter D or White Wolf Style Dhampiys?

persephone325

Quote from: Wolfling72 on March 17, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
Only reason this mattered was for her back story/history so thank you for answering!! (I will be slightly basing my shifter on  the Faith Hunter series starring Jane Yellowrock ie she uses fetishes for animals she has not previously shifted into before with a heavy preference for North American Big Cats) Will be sending you the CS as soon as I add a few touches.

Sounds good! I'm happy my answer was helpful enough. ^^

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on March 17, 2018, 04:42:18 PM
Hello I might be interested. I have some questions before I decide between Shifter or Vampire.

So how do day walkers work in this world. Would we look to Blade , Vampire hunter D or White Wolf Style Dhampiys?

Hey there!

Since I'm not familiar with the latter two, let's go with how it works in Blade. And it's not like fae blood in True Blood where it wears off after time. It's also possible they might feel a little discomfort, but it wouldn't interfere much with outdoor activities. Unless the player wanted it to, of course.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

I'm sure you're inundated already but PM sent your way Oh Glorious GM!

persephone325

Quote from: bubby on March 17, 2018, 05:09:14 PM
I'm sure you're inundated already but PM sent your way Oh Glorious GM!

XD I was in the process of replying, then had to help my dad with his kilt. lmao
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

persephone325

I don't know.

bubby

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

persephone325

I've added a link to the OOC thread in the first post.

Everyone who's been approved so far can go ahead and chat there! I'll be putting the character sheet thread up soon! Just have to find my code for it. lol
I don't know.

L Ezra

I'll go ahead and throw my hat into the ring and say I'm interested.

Hopefully pull character together in the coming days.

persephone325

Quote from: L Ezra on March 17, 2018, 08:30:17 PM
I'll go ahead and throw my hat into the ring and say I'm interested.

Hopefully pull character together in the coming days.

Welcome, welcome! I'm excited to see what you put together! :-)
I don't know.

RampantDesires

I promise I'm still working on a sheet for this, hopefully will be in tonight, or tomorrow, but def this weekend at the latest  ::) .

Will leave you New Orleans Map Making Amusement as an offering.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

persephone325

Quote from: RampantDesires on March 23, 2018, 08:00:00 AM
I promise I'm still working on a sheet for this, hopefully will be in tonight, or tomorrow, but def this weekend at the latest  ::) .

lmao "...resubmit when it follows the rules of a real-world city." XD
I don't know.

persephone325

I don't know.

Bibliophilia

ff

Quote from: RampantDesires on March 23, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

lol that's a gem, and tho the guy's obviously joking...he's kinda right, New Orleans is unrealistic design, in the sense that it's always flooding  or getting smashed by hurricanes. And I'm sure some of the traffic / roads / urban planning are terrible  ::)

Madriv

Is this gumbo still cooking? Some of my favorite people are up in here. ;)

persephone325

Quote from: Madriv on May 09, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
Is this gumbo still cooking? Some of my favorite people are up in here. ;)

Yes, indeed! It's a slow cooking gumbo. lol That exists, right...? >.> *has never actually had gumbo, and doesn't really know how it's made* :P
I don't know.

Bibliophilia

Madriv

Quote from: persephone325 on May 09, 2018, 07:45:38 PM
Yes, indeed! It's a slow cooking gumbo. lol That exists, right...? >.> *has never actually had gumbo, and doesn't really know how it's made* :P

That's the only way to make it, sha!

Is there any need for a particular kind of character/species or...?

persephone325

Oh, good! XD

We're in major need of male characters. As for races, I think they're pretty even-ish. It's not tipping dramatically towards one specific race right now.
I don't know.

bubby

Have we gained traction? Should I come back? I'll come back if Anke is needed...

persephone325

Quote from: bubby on May 10, 2018, 04:34:36 PM
Have we gained traction? Should I come back? I'll come back if Anke is needed...

It's still slow going, but we're getting a few more sheets. I have one I have to get back to right now, and I know of at least two more incoming.
I don't know.

LamentingQuill

I have been horrendously busy, but I am still working on my vampire fellow. I have to adjust him a bit since the dream walking ability was denied, he'll be ready soon.