Life in Fairytales (Once Upon a Time AU)

Started by SithLordOfSnark, December 31, 2017, 12:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SithLordOfSnark

This is going to be a reboot of Once Upon A Time. Henry will be an NPC due to being underage for the site.

I will write the plot as soon as I possibly can, I just want to see if we have any Once Upon A Time fans.

Cast List:

Killian Jones/Captain Hook - SithLordOfSnark
Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin - SithLordOfSnark

OCs will be welcome but there's not a specific sheet to use.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

SithLordOfSnark

SweetSerenade

Color me interested, mind if I PM you an OC concept I will be using in a Solo Game? XD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 15, 2018, 03:29:07 PM
Color me interested, mind if I PM you an OC concept I will be using in a Solo Game? XD

By all means. :)

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 15, 2018, 08:08:20 PM
By all means. :)

I'm starting to think you like my OC concepts ending up in your Inbox XP

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 15, 2018, 08:16:26 PM
I'm starting to think you like my OC concepts ending up in your Inbox XP

Almost as much as I like putting something I have in a box.

I mean..

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 15, 2018, 09:31:26 PM
Almost as much as I like putting something I have in a box.

I mean..

I can't tell if that was very Hook or Very Rumple... xD

SithLordOfSnark

SweetSerenade

I'm waffling on picking up a canon, this is one of the few series where I actually enjoy playing them. xD

SweetSerenade

Enchanted Forest Realm:
Ama Gia -"Faeling" - "Guardian of The Forest" - "Green Spirit"

Many beings theorize that Ama Gia was a creation of The Enchanted Forest itself. She has no memories of any other life, and was considered one of the True Fae. Her creation, was through the Enchanted Trees themselves. As a mean to be protected - whatever force made the realm as it was - made sure there was a protector for the Enchanted Trees. The trees of which would be harvested and used for a variety of magical items and artifacts (The same trees from which Pinnochio would be crafted, as well as the life saving Wardrobe). Ama Gia was born full grown, and in full control of her abilities, she became the Guardian - but the when and where are still slightly foggy. Because of her appearance and skills, the Fae considered her one of their numbers.

Due to her total neutrality position, it was often whispered that she did not exist at all. But with the span of her life tied directly to the Trees themselves, it was her that allowed the Trees to gift those seeking wood. It was her that would lay curses upon those that took wood with no permission.

She has interacted with many beings over the years, and has been seen in passing by others. She has never left her home, but everything within her section of the forest is there for her purveying. Anything done in her woods - is something she knows about. Those seeking magical wood need her permission, and those that steal learn her rage.

Ama Gia was approached by The Blue Fairy to get the Last Enchanted Tree. Ama Gia was in distress, because of the way her life had been lived - and the sacrifices she had already made many times for The Fairies and their causes. She brokered a deal with The Blue Fairy, when she learned /why/ the tree was needed. The deal was simple - Ama Gia would be 'reborn' in that New World. In that New World, she would be allowed a chance at true happiness - and to not have her life bound to the ground she walks. The Blue Fairy swore to uphold the dearl, and Ama Gia - the Guardian of the Forest - poured the last of her lifeforce, the last of her power, the last of her everything into that tree to power it enough that it could do what was needed.

The Deal was honored by magic itself, and twisted in a strange way and thus that leads us to

The 'Real' World:
Amaria Grimm (Amaria Doe/Creed)
Grimm Family

There was a family of individuals capable of world jumping, some of them were Authors and some of them at some point or another had helped in the forming of stories. These Grimms were guardians of stories, and over their years they were gifted with a bloodline skill - that manifested rarely - but also a family curse.

No Grimm would ever have a One True Love

The ability gained was being living curse breakers, this was not a frequent manifest and there was only usually one per generation - at the most there was 5 curse breakers in one generation, but that has not happened since - these Curse Breakers were living catalysts for 'fixing' stories that had gone 'wrong'. They were aids of the Author, and also had a purpose in who and what they were doing. Anything that got loose was handled by them, and it was definitely something they enjoyed.

These Grimm's were a 'hands off' sort of family, unless they absolutely had to step in. Then they would step into the kilter story - but in a position that would prevent them from being recorded unless absolutely needed.

Very few Denizens of the Enchanted Forest knew what a Grimm was, and very few had ever run into a Curse Breaker.

Rumple is one of those beings.

Whispers about the Grimm family were that one child each generation would go 'missing' - this child was almost always refound as a young adult, and that child was almost always a curse breaker.

The Curse Breakers were those that could be a 'loophole' in Curses and bad spells... they could give someone and out - if it was absolutely needed, but it was very costly and they only did it if they had to. The cost was on the Grimm themselves, as they would use lifeforce and energy from their own bodies to break a curse. They were also very good at sensing them, and had to train when their powers activated - to make sure they didn't ambiently break curses around them.

Amaria Jane:

Amaria Jane was the product of rape, her mother raping her father. Her father was the Grimm, and her mother found him in a bar and basically drugged the man to get what she wanted. In a way, when Ama Gia was reborn into this new world - her creation was fostered through a balance in her creation. It was a vile thing, but it was not an easy thing to overlook. Her mother never expected to get pregnant, she was drunk - wanted a specific man and just went for him. She didn't know his name, or anything else, but she wanted him.

As soon as she gave birth, she abandoned her child in a Florida Hospital and vanished. Amaria wasn't even given a last name, and had to be named by one of the nurses. Her mother gave birth and just vanished after giving birth. Hence the name "Amaria Doe" a reference to the term 'Jane Doe' which is usually used with Bodies that have no ability to be identified. This was a child with no past and potentially a bad future.

Amaria was not adopted quickly, as an infant she had a lot of health problems that made the process of adopting her more complicated - and more of a cost endeavor. By the time her health issues were under control she was about seven years old, and with the issues cleared she was put into a Foster home. The foster family quickly adopted her. She had an older Foster brother - the son of the couple she was adopted by, he was 2 years her senior. There was a younger Foster brother who had been adopted from a mother who had been an addict, he was sickly as a child and Amaria latched on to him hard.

Amaria Creed:
The Creed family was wonderful for her, and she had a pretty decent life, good grades and she was working really hard on building a future for herself. Even with no knowledge of what could or couldnot be hidden in her family history. When she was 16 years old her older Foster Brother apparently decided he wanted to be with her, she got no say with this, and was not happy that her 'brother' was trying to be intimate with her. She told her adopted parents, and the Creed's were in disbelief. They set up a 'family meeting' and discussed the issue (minus the youngest brother), and of course her 'Brother' said that he had no idea what she was talking about. That she had been coming into his room at night and trying to tempt him.

It culminated around Christmas Eve, when her older brother snuck into her room and gagged her. He tied her and repeatedly raped her for the course of the night, and all she could do was sob when it was over. He threatened to deny it if she told anyone, and warned that she was adopted and could be kicked out at any time. This terrified her, losing the only family she'd ever known. These nightly visits continued on the regular for about three weeks - till she realized her period was late.

The Creed's found out quickly, and her older brother convinced them that it was consensual - that they /loved/ each other and had been with each other for awhile. She tried denying it, tried to tell her parents the truth, but they would have none of it. Amaria was kicked out, at 16 - and found herself on the Streets of Portland Oregon.

Which mind you, during the winter, that's a horrible place to be.

She miscarried a month later, and still pushed herself to have a 'good' life. She had been living on the streets for a couple months when she noticed there was a man that had kept following her and was watching her.

She freaked out, wouldn't you if you had been in her shoes?

The man eventually cornered her and fearing the worst she got ready to fight back - Instead the man said he believed he was her older brother, and that he wanted her to meet the man he believed to be her father. He said that the reason he'd been staring is she was almost a spitting image for his younger sister who had passed away recently due to a car accident. Then he remembered his father had confided in him what had happened all those years ago - and he put the pieces together.

A paternity test later, and it was correct - Amaria Creed was Amaria Grimm. The Grimm family took her in, helped her trained her, and discovered she was a curse breaker. Her life picked up from there, until her father told her that she was needed for something they noticed a long time ago - She must find the place where Stories had been moved to their world - by a Dark Curse - and she must integrate and help the stories happen as they must.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 15, 2018, 09:48:35 PM
I'm waffling on picking up a canon, this is one of the few series where I actually enjoy playing them. xD

I will love whoever takes Emma or Belle with every fiber of my being, because yes please.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 16, 2018, 12:46:00 AM
I will love whoever takes Emma or Belle with every fiber of my being, because yes please.

I was actually thinking more like Regina... I got a pretty neutral/goodish character... a neutral/baddish one would balance out. xD

Though Red also tempts the hell outta me. xD

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: SweetSerenade on January 16, 2018, 12:51:53 AM
I was actually thinking more like Regina... I got a pretty neutral/goodish character... a neutral/baddish one would balance out. xD

Though Red also tempts the hell outta me. xD

Either would be fine, of course. :)