The House Of The Kings Harem (Group harem style RP female roles needed!)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 03, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Hello all! I am looking to do a harem under the following story prose

"Your lord she is here"

"Thank you Carlyle" King Marik said looking up from his papers and nodding at him to go. The young attendent nodded and made his leave to go prepare the throne room for the kings arrival.

"Todays the day" Marik murmured reaching down to stroke the hair of the slave girl currently sucking on his cock. He pushed his chair out and at the same time his throbbing cock popped out of her mouth with a slight POP.

"That will be all" He said watching as she rose and bowed her head "You did well my dear its nothing against you but I have matters to attend to"

She nodded and after giving him a slight bow scampered off. He chuckled shaking his head and grabbing his coat as he prepared himself to leave the roaring fire and warmth of his office behind. It was winter in his lands and even though the castle had plenty of roaring fires the halls it self were chilled to the bone. The heavy cloak was a rich red with gold lining, it was sized accordingly to show off his muscular physique and his towering frame. King Marik moved to the door pausing at the mirror he kept close by to check his appearance. His hair and his bear were neatly trimmed and even though it was the dead of winter he had managed to keep the dark tan his people were known for.

Once he was sure every thing was correct and as it should be he made his way to the throne room. Along the way he made sure to greet every one from the nobles traveling with their slave girls to the slave girls and men attending to the castle. While some said the way he ran things was cruel to woman he knew if any one of them were asked they would say the opposite and praise him. He worked a long time to make sure he was loved and even though it meant keeping a constant diligence he knew in the long run it paid off.

He stepped into the throne room nodding at every one as the rose to bow to him.

"You can go now" He said waving off the few attendants and nobles that were eyeing the new comer with interest. They nodded and within seconds the throne room was clear except for the King and the Foreign Princess.

"Its a pleasure to see you Princess" King Marik said coming over and after taking her hand kissing it "what brings you to my kingdom?" He asked nodding at her to sit as he took his throne.

I am going to go ahead and update htis a bit to explain more of what this is about!

So this came to be partly out of the hit HBO series big love! That show is about mormon polygamist and a man who has three wives. There is a fair amount of drama in it and during the show all I could think was these females would be fighting less if they were all sharing each other!

This is NOT a thread where my king is just the only one having sex with the women! This a thread about how a different style of living and "family" can come together and be one. My character is the only male that the ladies of the harem will be with HOWEVER the others can and freely will couple together and perhaps even fall in love! Who knows maybe I will even introduce a guard or two IF a member of the harem wants to explore falling in love with another man.

This isnt a BDSM or women being sex slave idea! If you are looking to be dominated by the king we can set that up but not everyone in the harem needs to be that. How would that play out as well? If say your character is submissive and the others more openly defy the king or at least try to get there way?

That is kind of what I want! I want to get a bunch of wide variety of roles and types of females and crowd them under one mountain side palace! I want the ladies of the harem to explore and have their own adventures outside of the king and with him! This is a story about family and what that could mean for an entirely different class of family! While also being in a fantasy setting of course!

..................................................................................

This game is still actively recruiting for people.

And we need the following character

The princess of the realm, the one that is going to King Marik as his new bride and member of the harem

You can find the IC here!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279987.0

And we have an OC you can find here!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281423.0

If interested please message me!

WhatLiesAbove

Norsegod1839

No I dont! If your a male wanting to play female thats absolutely fine with me!

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 16, 2017, 06:13:40 AM
Interested, are all the females human?

They don't necessarily have to be! Depending on your interest!

Ron Don Volante

What's the role of the princess? Vicious spoiled bitch or something else?
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on December 16, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

It's up to the player! I don't really see her as being bad per say either way she has to be the one that asks his kingdom for aid!

Levi

Do you have a character sheet or can we just cobble one together?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 16, 2017, 11:42:35 AM
Do you have a character sheet or can we just cobble one together?

Just put one together! This is more freeform for sure!

Levi

Name Aiyana
Sexuality Bi
History Aiyana was born to the cheif of the Shoshone tribe. Upon her birth her father gifted her with a white wolf pelt. Unfortunately for Aiyana she never met her family. Shortly after her birth her tribe were attacked, her mother killed and she was stolen. Sold into slavery of a highly elevated merchant. She grew up within that household and her master used her and absurd her until she grew old enough to retaliate.Bored of dealing with such a difficult and in his opinion ugly slave the merchant offered her as a gift to King Marik. However the remainders of her tribe still search for there missing chief.
Personality Aiyana is highly spirited, she hates being a slave and will take any opportunity to try and escape. She will not willingly service her new master. It will need a firm hand to bring this free spirited woman under control. However she will freely flirt with the other women of the harem and take pleasure in pleasing them. She loves the outdoors and will walk Bear foot amongst the flowers. She's self taught in reading and in very inquisitive.
Character ons woman, Foreplay, light bondage
Character offs water sports, vore, gore

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 16, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

Name Aiyana
Sexuality Bi
History Aiyana was born to the cheif of the Shoshone tribe. Upon her birth her father gifted her with a white wolf pelt. Unfortunately for Aiyana she never met her family. Shortly after her birth her tribe were attacked, her mother killed and she was stolen. Sold into slavery of a highly elevated merchant. She grew up within that household and her master used her and absurd her until she grew old enough to retaliate.Bored of dealing with such a difficult and in his opinion ugly slave the merchant offered her as a gift to King Marik. However the remainders of her tribe still search for there missing chief.
Personality Aiyana is highly spirited, she hates being a slave and will take any opportunity to try and escape. She will not willingly service her new master. It will need a firm hand to bring this free spirited woman under control. However she will freely flirt with the other women of the harem and take pleasure in pleasing them. She loves the outdoors and will walk Bear foot amongst the flowers. She's self taught in reading and in very inquisitive.
Character ons woman, Foreplay, light bondage
Character offs water sports, vore, gore

Looks good! I just have a few questions!

She will be part of the kings harem and one of the women the princess will meet! Your okay with that correct?

Also just as a kind of fair warning The king and kind of world I am looking to play isn't so much a rough and tumble female being enslaved kind of thing I was thinking along the lines of a big family much like the tv series big love

I like the idea of her actually being not as into it and maybe freely flirting with the other women of the harem but I don't think my guy the king will be forcing her to have sex I'm not really thinking non con for this.

So maybe hesitant but interested?

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 02:54:07 PM
Looks good! I just have a few questions!

She will be part of the kings harem and one of the women the princess will meet! Your okay with that correct?

Also just as a kind of fair warning The king and kind of world I am looking to play isn't so much a rough and tumble female being enslaved kind of thing I was thinking along the lines of a big family much like the tv series big love

I like the idea of her actually being not as into it and maybe freely flirting with the other women of the harem but I don't think my guy the king will be forcing her to have sex I'm not really thinking non con for this.

So maybe hesitant but interested?

Yea that's fine!

Thats fine with me :) I see her being more friendly towards the women first and slowly trusting the king. I've not heard of big love I'll go google it!

I agree with the no non con part! Completely! She just might need a few stern lectures :) hesitant I can do! :)

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 16, 2017, 03:09:34 PM
Yea that's fine!

Thats fine with me :) I see her being more friendly towards the women first and slowly trusting the king. I've not heard of big love I'll go google it!

I agree with the no non con part! Completely! She just might need a few stern lectures :) hesitant I can do! :)

What could be fun is that she is kind of his second of the harem! The one he favors the most just because she is sharp as a wit and always quick to bust his balls a bit!

The idea being is that women are subservant in this kingdom but not ruled over or allowed not to have an opinion!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on December 16, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

Ron were you interestedi n joining us?

Sumara

Is this more of a smut based rp or is there any substantial story involved?
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 16, 2017, 08:52:09 PM
Is this more of a smut based rp or is there any substantial story involved?

Substantial story!

This ideally for me is where we somehow become one big happy harem family! My king will take whoever wishes to be the princess to his mountain retreat where the rest of the harem is.

The first arc I feel will involve her coming to terms with help of her new "brides" ( in this harem the girls are freely allowed to be together with one another)

Then maybe for a second arc we can deal with one leaving or a face of bandits who want to turn the harem kingdom into more just a slavery based one

Sumara

Oh nice!  That actually gives me an idea for a sort of character I'd like to play in this story, though it's definitely something for you to approve of. 

I like to play dark elves and, honestly, I haven't played a sinister one yet.  So I was thinking if I could play a sort of royal vizier, perhaps a vassal of a smaller, degraded kingdom who managed to weasel her way to his side with her words, though rarely, if ever, does she act as part of his harem.  She pretty much is a villainous sort of character who does everything in her power to weaken his hold upon his kingdom while syphoning his power for herself, as well as wanting to keep him away from the court so that she may make more of the decisions. 

Taking on a princess as a bride would likely hurt her cause, so she would actively been opposing her and trying to make her life hell.  Think of her as a sort of Jaffar/Evil Queen from Snow White sort of character.  For the second arc, she totally would be up for betraying him and taking the kingdom for herself.

On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 16, 2017, 09:04:06 PM
Oh nice!  That actually gives me an idea for a sort of character I'd like to play in this story, though it's definitely something for you to approve of. 

I like to play dark elves and, honestly, I haven't played a sinister one yet.  So I was thinking if I could play a sort of royal vizier, perhaps a vassal of a smaller, degraded kingdom who managed to weasel her way to his side with her words, though rarely, if ever, does she act as part of his harem.  She pretty much is a villainous sort of character who does everything in her power to weaken his hold upon his kingdom while syphoning his power for herself, as well as wanting to keep him away from the court so that she may make more of the decisions. 

Taking on a princess as a bride would likely hurt her cause, so she would actively been opposing her and trying to make her life hell.  Think of her as a sort of Jaffar/Evil Queen from Snow White sort of character.  For the second arc, she totally would be up for betraying him and taking the kingdom for herself.

Hmmmm

I like the idea just have some questions!

So like you siad she rarely has sex with him? Or she has sex with him but doesnt consider herself part of the harem and or has sex with the other members?

Other than that I like the diea! Especially as it will mean her being more or less a villian!

Sumara

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 09:06:43 PM
Hmmmm

I like the idea just have some questions!

So like you siad she rarely has sex with him? Or she has sex with him but doesnt consider herself part of the harem and or has sex with the other members?

Other than that I like the diea! Especially as it will mean her being more or less a villian!

She likely has had sex with him at least once, probably several times.  Secretly she hates him so consider any sex between the two of them to be spiteful and she will literally do anything she can to make it end as quickly as possible.  Despite this, she also tends to try and avoid it, either talking up one of this harem girls or giving excuses as to why she can't waste time with him.  Course, if he demands it she doesn't have much of a choice... 

So all in all, she rarely has sex with him.  She cares little for the girls beyond them being distraction for him, so she's not the type to really indulge with them. 

One thing I'll say is that she'd be more into the younger male pages of his court (18+ obvs) and she would be more dominating over them.  She actually has some darker kinks (like bondage and stuff) that she would likely inflict upon them but would never want to do with the king.  Also she wouldn't be against the idea of using her body to bring nobles and marauder leaders to her side later on either.   
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 16, 2017, 09:13:57 PM
She likely has had sex with him at least once, probably several times.  Secretly she hates him so consider any sex between the two of them to be spiteful and she will literally do anything she can to make it end as quickly as possible.  Despite this, she also tends to try and avoid it, either talking up one of this harem girls or giving excuses as to why she can't waste time with him.  Course, if he demands it she doesn't have much of a choice... 

So all in all, she rarely has sex with him.  She cares little for the girls beyond them being distraction for him, so she's not the type to really indulge with them. 

One thing I'll say is that she'd be more into the younger male pages of his court (18+ obvs) and she would be more dominating over them.  She actually has some darker kinks (like bondage and stuff) that she would likely inflict upon them but would never want to do with the king.  Also she wouldn't be against the idea of using her body to bring nobles and marauder leaders to her side later on either.

Sounds good! Now I just have to forget my knowledge of her being evil lol

Sumara

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 09:40:13 PM
Sounds good! Now I just have to forget my knowledge of her being evil lol

Isn't that always the case hehe.  She'll probably come off as belligerent sometimes though.  Btw, I know you said before you weren't planning on including non-con, though I have no problem with it.  She already hates him so if you did want to include some, it would be another chance for her to hate him even more.  Or we can just keep it to very aggressive commands if that's what you prefer.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 16, 2017, 09:51:03 PM
Isn't that always the case hehe.  She'll probably come off as belligerent sometimes though.  Btw, I know you said before you weren't planning on including non-con, though I have no problem with it.  She already hates him so if you did want to include some, it would be another chance for her to hate him even more.  Or we can just keep it to very aggressive commands if that's what you prefer.

Maybe aggressive comands! But since she is part of another kingdom then I doubt he is going to risk any diplomatic conflict!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 04:37:28 PM
What could be fun is that she is kind of his second of the harem! The one he favors the most just because she is sharp as a wit and always quick to bust his balls a bit!

The idea being is that women are subservant in this kingdom but not ruled over or allowed not to have an opinion!

Ooh I like it! Ah, I understand, she will have no problem voicing her opinion!

Sumara

So how many people do we have who are definitely interested so far?  Just three?
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 18, 2017, 04:08:09 PM
So how many people do we have who are definitely interested so far?  Just three?

Right now its just three! I know its kind of a hard sale! One guy to a bunch of girls! I was kind of surprised I got anyone! I really like the idea of it though! Has anyone seen the HBO show big love? With the polygamist Mormons? Thats partially where the Idea spanned from!

Sumara

I haven't seen it but literally every anime (many animes) are harems so.  I thought it'd be fun, especially as the villain hehe.

How many were you expecting to have before beginning?
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 18, 2017, 04:12:27 PM
I haven't seen it but literally every anime (many animes) are harems so.  I thought it'd be fun, especially as the villain hehe.

How many were you expecting to have before beginning?

I was leaving it open! I mean at the most I would like enough for it to designate a harem! I can play minor memebers of the harem my guy doesnt really favor for instance.

I would say the princess for sure and then maybe three other members of the harem I have one in Levi but since your not necessarily a member of the harem I actually wasnt counting you lol. I feel your more in the line of the diplomatic girl that some times has sex with the king but not very often because she is furthering her own game.

Sumara

Yeah that makes sense lol.  Hopefully we'll get some more interest soon!
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 18, 2017, 04:21:19 PM
Yeah that makes sense lol.  Hopefully we'll get some more interest soon!

I hope so to! I know the intial idea (that of a bunch of girls being with one guy) might be a bit worriesome to some at the start! But the idea is more for it to all be a family and the girls to freely enjoy each other as much as the king! And also discover their own interest and what not!

Norsegod1839

I edited it a bit! Let me know if it sounds more appealing to you guys now! Or the concept is at least explained better!

Sumara

Totally!  Not sure if the all genders welcome though is conveyed all that well though.  Character-wise, you're looking for pure females right?  The writer doesn't matter but the character does?  It might be fine though, the rest of it is I think.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 18, 2017, 05:19:49 PM
Totally!  Not sure if the all genders welcome though is conveyed all that well though.  Character-wise, you're looking for pure females right?  The writer doesn't matter but the character does?  It might be fine though, the rest of it is I think.

True! I can modify that! I thought itm ight help to give a bit more insight on what I am looking for!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 18, 2017, 04:09:29 PM
Right now its just three! I know its kind of a hard sale! One guy to a bunch of girls! I was kind of surprised I got anyone! I really like the idea of it though! Has anyone seen the HBO show big love? With the polygamist Mormons? Thats partially where the Idea spanned from!

Unfortunately, i don't get access to a lot of HBO programs. I'm British!

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 18, 2017, 05:00:59 PM
I edited it a bit! Let me know if it sounds more appealing to you guys now! Or the concept is at least explained better!

I think the introduction is a lot clearer now! :)

Quote from: EroticLiteracy
This isnt a BDSM or women being sex slave idea! If you are looking to be dominated by the king we can set that up but not everyone in the harem needs to be that. How would that play out as well? If say your character is submissive and the others more openly defy the king or at least try to get there way?

I got confused here, but then I'm reading it at 2am!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 18, 2017, 07:55:20 PM
Unfortunately, i don't get access to a lot of HBO programs. I'm British!

I think the introduction is a lot clearer now! :)

I got confused here, but then I'm reading it at 2am!

I might not have written it out very well! I was tyring to say if women want the more slave aspects and be part of the harem then that could be interesting because others like say your character arent into that and might look down on it a bit!

What I was trying to imply is that I want this to be a huge melting pot!

Norsegod1839

I should have someone else joining! A body gaurd and secret member of the harem! That brings our total ladies tooooo

three in the harem (have to make sure we still have our princess)

And one evil lady

Do you guys think thats enough to start?

silentwalrus227

Name: Yuriko Ishida
Sexuality: Bisexual
History: An assassin from the exotic east, Yuriko was raised to serve as the blade of her liege’s clan. That was long ago, before an envoy sent by her liege arrived at King Marik’s court to seek an alliance. She was to be a gift to the king, but having proved herself to her new master as much more than a pretty face in the harem after thwarting an attempt on his life, the woman now finds herself serving as his bodyguard in the shadows, his spy in both the court and among the common folk.
Personality: Many, depending on who she’s with. A bubbly, lighthearted girl eager to explore her new life? A brooding warrior? A lost soul desperate to reach out to her fellow women for comfort but unable to properly connect? Perhaps all of the above, for she herself has forgotten which is her mask and which is herself.
Ons: Bondage, pain, teasing, breath control
Offs: Watersports, scat, gore, vore

Norsegod1839

That brings us up to the following head count!

Walrus

Levi

Sumara

What Lies above

Do you guys want to start? I can play two twins who are kind of just NPC of the harems to round out the numbers?! And can still actively recruit

silentwalrus227

Do we have an ongoing plot to work with? Or is it just the harem’s daily life?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: silentwalrus227 on December 18, 2017, 09:48:40 PM
Do we have an ongoing plot to work with? Or is it just the harem’s daily life?

The introduction of the princess of a neighboring kingdom! The kings newest "wife"

There all wives and Queens as well! Like thats another thing! No woman is unequal in the forum for the most part!

silentwalrus227

Levi

Sounds good to me!  Start, but leave recruitment open has my vote!

silentwalrus227

This is my personal experience talking, but it might be easier to set a cap for players during the first arc, and only recruit more when we move into the second arc. That way we aren’t constantly putting the story on hold to get new characters up to speed.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 18, 2017, 09:59:55 PM
Sounds good to me!  Start, but leave recruitment open has my vote!

One thing! I might not have the princess! The first person to comment was going to be her but I have not heard from him in sometime! Let me try and get in contact and go from there! If not any one want to do the princess?

Norsegod1839

silentwalrus227

Norsegod1839

Levi

Norsegod1839

silentwalrus227

In that case, should we see if the mods can move this thread over to the group rp section?

Sumara

Just realized I didn't make like an official character sheet!  I should probably do that.
On/Off Scroll

Sumara

Name Sumara Urien
Sexuality Straight/Experimental
History The Urien house once ruled over the ancient lands of the continent that made up the present kingdoms as they are today.  Thousands of years ago, their empire faltered with weak rulers and the first rebellions led by humans, and joined in by the other subservient races.  Today, their kingdom is little more than a crumbling obsidian stone castle surrounded by dark, barren lands.  The dark elf population is little more than a small conglomeration of nobles turned farmers to sustain themselves, and the kingdom has been bankrupt for generations now. 

Since the death of her father, Sumara took over as queen, though her title is pretty much meaningless.  With little chance to restore the glory of the old empire, she took the opportunity to take advantage of the vassalage her father had put them under and joined the court of King Marik, whose ancestors had been the first to rebel.  Rather than accept a place amongst his harem, however, the dark elf woman managed to convince him that she would be much better suited as his vizier, the top royal advisor, as the previous one had just suddenly passed away just days after she arrived in the capital. 

Personality Sumara is an ambitious and cruel woman, bitter about her place in life and eager to restore the ancient dark elf empire.  She looks down on what she perceives to be the 'lesser races' and sees the members of the harem as little more than pawns in her plans.  Though she will not show this, Sumara has an absolute hatred for the king, and so far her attempts to subterfuge and assassinate him have failed.  And now, with a new princess in the picture, she worries that she will lose any chance to gain power, so she despises the girl as well.

Sexually, she rather enjoys the young men of the court, if only because their penises let her manipulate them to her whims.  Though not an official part of the harem, she cannot deny the king when he chooses her over the others, though she will try to avoid it very much and if that fails, she will try to get him off as soon as she can.  Though she is straight, she is not above dominating some of the outlying females who dare overstep their bounds. 

Character ons young men, dominating, internal cumshots (she is a middle aged elf and unable to procreate)
Character offs water sports, vore/heavy gore, scat, piercings
On/Off Scroll

Eliza

I know I said this type of RP wasn't my thing, but here I am, after reading it in full a second time. I can fit another RP into my lineup. I'm going for the purely-innocent, I won't sleep with the king or anyone else kind of girl.

I'll come up with a character sheet in a jiffy.

EDIT: Chacacter sheet

Name Raiza
Sexuality Straight
History Raiza was born to a humble peasant family, working in the rice fields of King Marik's kingdom. Back then, her view of King Marek and his harem was that of the rumored talk of other kings, with female slaves serving their beautiful bodies to his every desire. Times were tough and with their property being on the outskirts of town, they were prone to bandit raids and animal attacks. During Raiza's 18th year, one particular raid not only ruined the rice fields, but the bandits ransacked their storehouses and pillaged anything of value. Fortunately, Raiza was in the city, preparing for her birthday. She returned to find the smoldering ruins of her family's farm. Being their only child and her father being very old, the only thing they could do was sell their daughter to pay for the damages.

She was very submissive as the slave masters took her, respecting the prime body that she had taken care of. She overheard from one of them that her beauty could ultimately make her one of many of King Marik's prized possessions. She was ultimately bought, the money used to rebuild her family's farm and fields, but she would not see her family after that day. One night, as she was presented before the King for the first time, he asked her of any wish that he could grant to her. This offer was a thanks for being so kind despite the often negative everyday view of a king and his harem. With utmost humility and confidence, she spoke, "If it may please the King, take not the veil that, if broken, shatters the innocence of myself and my family. Take only my respect for you and your kingdom."

Her humility in the end allowed King Marik to honor Raiza's requests and she also gladly fulfilled one of his. Underneath the lavish clothing offered for her to wear, she wore an ancient chastity belt, whose key was held by the King and him alone.
Personality Her humility, innocence and servant's heart has garnered her favor amongst the servants and slaves outside of the harem proper. To the other women in the harem, she seems like one of the King's favorites, so favored that she doesn't even lay in bed with the King, even for a brief session. The only things she'll do is give him a massage, or listen to his rants. The most sexual things she does for him is let him fondle her large breasts. Regardless of any insults or threats from the other girls, she is kind and has no ill-will against them. She has caught the eye of some of the King's guards at times.
Appearance: She has a lighter tone to the average dark tan skin of King Marik's people, with a soft complexion. She often wears revealing outfits (as requested by King Marik), but is always wearing a chastity belt. Her hair is silky smooth, unlike the dreads and thick braids of her younger years, and often is worn straight and long, reaching past her buttocks. Other times, she'll braid it herself.
Character ons French-kissing, breast play, massage, muscular men, praise to her King
Character offs Scat, bodily fluids, bloodletting, pain, dismemberment

Sumara

Awesome characters so far!  Can't wait to not get along with everyone hehe.

Also a suggestion to Erotic, maybe modify the original post with the thread to the main plot?
On/Off Scroll

Levi

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 05:10:41 AM
Awesome characters so far!  Can't wait to not get along with everyone hehe.

Also a suggestion to Erotic, maybe modify the original post with the thread to the main plot?

I agree! Some awesome looking females.

Do you think we should do headers?

Sumara

What kind of headers would we use?  Like other than the image?
On/Off Scroll

Levi

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 05:54:57 AM
What kind of headers would we use?  Like other than the image?

Maybe location and wearing? Would imagine these ladies have a lot of clothes!

Sumara

Quote from: Levi on December 19, 2017, 06:26:46 AM
Maybe location and wearing? Would imagine these ladies have a lot of clothes!

Oh okay that makes sense.
On/Off Scroll

Levi

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

silentwalrus227

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 08:45:56 AM
Hehe well I am planning on being the villain!

Oh, we’re gonna have a ton of fun. I can already tell.

Sumara

Just a quick question, how often should we wait in between posts?  I've seen a typical 2-3 usually, but I dunno if you wanted to set something like that up or not.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a fine morning!

I'll do my best to make sure every one is active and present so I don't think for the most part we should have to wait for the post! Did you guys want me to make a casting/ Character sheet room?

silentwalrus227

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 09:57:33 AM
Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a fine morning!

I'll do my best to make sure every one is active and present so I don't think for the most part we should have to wait for the post! Did you guys want me to make a casting/ Character sheet room?

Yes, let’s have a separate thread just for character sheets so we’ll have them for reference. It helps keep track of things.

Sumara

That's up to you.  It does kind of help for some of my other rps though.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 10:05:59 AM
That's up to you.  It does kind of help for some of my other rps though.

I can do that! Bear with me for a second and then I put the link in

Also I noticed you guys were doing that thing with the headers or like the pictures being in each post! I dont mind it but also have no idea how to do it myself and soooooo dont be mad if I dont do it lol

Did anyone have any requests for the kings look? i was going to go with a bald man with a goatee and tan skin I was thinking the kingdom might be more of a dry arid environment?

Sumara

To get an idea of how to do it, you can actually hit the "Quote" button to see how we do it.  I don't have a particular preference for the king's image.
On/Off Scroll

silentwalrus227

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 10:07:28 AM
I can do that! Bear with me for a second and then I put the link in

Also I noticed you guys were doing that thing with the headers or like the pictures being in each post! I dont mind it but also have no idea how to do it myself and soooooo dont be mad if I dont do it lol

Did anyone have any requests for the kings look? i was going to go with a bald man with a goatee and tan skin I was thinking the kingdom might be more of a dry arid environment?

It’s a simple enough code.

[ floatleft]Your header stuff [ /floatleft][ hr] is what I use. No spaces, obviously.

Norsegod1839

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280002.0

Here you guys go! A place to put our character sheets

I will try and monkey around with it! People do some pretty impressive things with the coding on this sight but I am sadly kind of shit at that stuff! I shall work on it though!

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Norsegod1839

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 19, 2017, 10:43:25 AM
Is there room for more male characters?

tentatively?

I am not against it! I just dont know how they would fit in! The harem would be specific to the king but realistically in this society any male would have something akin to a harem or at least one or two wives!

If you want to play a gaurd who might or might not be working with Sumara character and is interested in one of the girls on the harem we might be able to make that work!

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 10:51:14 AM
tentatively?

I am not against it! I just dont know how they would fit in! The harem would be specific to the king but realistically in this society any male would have something akin to a harem or at least one or two wives!

If you want to play a gaurd who might or might not be working with Sumara character and is interested in one of the girls on the harem we might be able to make that work!

I could probably make a guard. I'm not officially joining anything until January 1st because of personal time constraints, but I wanted to follow this for the time being.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 19, 2017, 10:52:56 AM
I could probably make a guard. I'm not officially joining anything until January 1st because of personal time constraints, but I wanted to follow this for the time being.

I dont mind it! Sumara needs a pawn she can kind of manipulate as an enemy and even if you arent into that you can always just be a gaurd who might even say pine for a member of the harem.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 10:58:13 AM
I dont mind it! Sumara needs a pawn she can kind of manipulate as an enemy and even if you arent into that you can always just be a gaurd who might even say pine for a member of the harem.

I'm good with that if you're okay with me waiting awhile before getting involved.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 19, 2017, 11:06:04 AM
I'm good with that if you're okay with me waiting awhile before getting involved.

The issue is that I am not really sure how another male would fit into it.... I dont mean to sound greedy at all but the point kind of is that all these females are meant to share this one guy and then also share each other and how that makes them a stronger unit and family.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 11:08:50 AM
The issue is that I am not really sure how another male would fit into it.... I dont mean to sound greedy at all but the point kind of is that all these females are meant to share this one guy and then also share each other and how that makes them a stronger unit and family.

I can think of multiple ways for another male to get involved. It's not like every person the King has working for him is female.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 19, 2017, 11:12:44 AM
I can think of multiple ways for another male to get involved. It's not like every person the King has working for him is female.

No for sure! But the king wouldnt share the harem... and I don't think he would allow a lot of males to interact with them?

I will have to do some thinking on it but I am having a hard time seeing it.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 11:15:13 AM
No for sure! But the king wouldnt share the harem... and I don't think he would allow a lot of males to interact with them?

I will have to do some thinking on it but I am having a hard time seeing it.

Screw it. I'm still going to join (after the New Year), but I have a few female characters I can remake to fit this.

silentwalrus227

Sounds like our ladies are gonna have a handful. Or be one. I can’t wait to see how things progress.

Eliza

Okay, I know that the setting is a palace in a dry region, but it's winter time, but I don't suppose you have an image of the palace or maybe even the whole kingdom (in general). I'm a very visual person.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Eliza on December 19, 2017, 11:42:57 AM
Okay, I know that the setting is a palace in a dry region, but it's winter time, but I don't suppose you have an image of the palace or maybe even the whole kingdom (in general). I'm a very visual person.

I cna try and wrestle one up! What do you guys think? Do you want something in a kind of deserty area or PERHAPS we do a smaller palace set into the mountains? Maybe something that looks more homey and like a retreat?

silentwalrus227

I can picture a beautiful snowy winter retreat on the mountainside. It’s equal parts fortress and pleasure palace. Hot springs, anyone?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: silentwalrus227 on December 19, 2017, 11:49:18 AM
I can picture a beautiful snowy winter retreat on the mountainside. It’s equal parts fortress and pleasure palace. Hot springs, anyone?

That works for me as long as every one else is in agreement!

Eliza

With it being a dry region, I was thinking more along the lines of the palace being a place where someone has settled a large complex in a large oasis, set on a plateau or mountain in the desert. But I do like hot springs too.

But of course, it doesn't have to be like we are on Earth and its climate regions. Maybe a compromise.

The palace is set into a mountain range, which has a desert on one side, and a temperate region on the other. The palace is like an oasis for the two regions during the summer months, but with winter setting in, it's not unlikely to see snow.

Levi

Quote from: Eliza on December 19, 2017, 12:03:29 PM
With it being a dry region, I was thinking more along the lines of the palace being a place where someone has settled a large complex in a large oasis, set on a plateau or mountain in the desert. But I do like hot springs too.

But of course, it doesn't have to be like we are on Earth and its climate regions. Maybe a compromise.

The palace is set into a mountain range, which has a desert on one side, and a temperate region on the other. The palace is like an oasis for the two regions during the summer months, but with winter setting in, it's not unlikely to see snow.

Love this idea! Can we also have a massive field of flowers!!!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Eliza on December 19, 2017, 12:03:29 PM

I like yoru compromise! But I might have a hard time finding it in a picture form! I will do my best to though!

And yes Levi we can do a field of flowers!

Norsegod1839

Levi

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 19, 2017, 12:33:46 PM
Pretty! I updated Aiyana's profile a bit! :)

Levi you can enter the throne room if you are ready! Or go talk to Eliza character!

Sumara

Could always play one of the lesser nobles of the court as well!  I'll take any minions/allies I can get. 

You could always play Sprug hehe.

Sumara's 'kingdom' if you can call it that, is a small desert region on the border.  Imagine tatooine with crumbling black medieval style castle walls.
On/Off Scroll

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 12:34:34 PM
Levi you can enter the throne room if you are ready! Or go talk to Eliza character!

Will do! Just gonna put my kids to bed!

Norsegod1839

Excellent post guys! We are just waiting on our princess and then I will make the next reply! You all blew me out of the water!

Sumara

So wait everyone's gathering in the throne?  I thought it was supposed to be just the king and the princess alone?
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sumara on December 19, 2017, 03:51:06 PM
So wait everyone's gathering in the throne?  I thought it was supposed to be just the king and the princess alone?

Since she is joining the harem I decided to have them all come! So they could make an executive decision as the harem.

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Eliza

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 03:52:34 PM
Since she is joining the harem I decided to have them all come! So they could make an executive decision as the harem.

I didn't know that...

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Eliza on December 19, 2017, 04:02:59 PM
I didn't know that...

He called for the members of the harem! In my opening post! but you were already out and about so its feasible you didnt hear the call! I can have someone rush up and tell you as soon as you enter the castle though Eliza!

Eliza

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 04:07:11 PM
He called for the members of the harem! In my opening post! but you were already out and about so its feasible you didnt hear the call! I can have someone rush up and tell you as soon as you enter the castle though Eliza!

I saw it! Wasn't explicit, but I saw it. I'll just edit my post.

Norsegod1839

WhatLiesAbove

Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you! I’m working up a profile now!

Norsegod1839

no worries man! Just waiting for you to reply and then I will do the kings reply!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 19, 2017, 12:05:02 PM
Love this idea! Can we also have a massive field of flowers!!!

Hey Levi how would you feel about making a political play for power and trying to cement your character wanting to be the favored harem girl by trying to get pregnant?

WhatLiesAbove

Name Meygan Dellifer
Sexuality outwardly straight, secretly bi curious.
History   Meygan has always had a good life. Born a princess to Queen Delilah Dellifer of the Kingdom of Styss, Mey knew that her life was privelaged. She had known well of King Mario growing up...or thought she had. Her mother always on good terms with neighboring kingdoms. It was a time of great peace for Styss, and Meygan thrived in the bounty of a prosperous nation, content in knowing that as the youngest of three, she would always be a princess.

Her older sisters were never near as lovely as Mey growing up. She always had the attention of the boys, and as puberty hit, she couldn't help but notice that some rare occasions the girls in her class would act in similar fashion. She knew her body, and was never given the idea that sex was taboo...but that it wasn't for public light. Nor was it okay for her to be with anyone before being married. The local priests had been adamant about that.

It was with some shock that she found that the deal had been garnered...at her expense. She was shocked to learn that she would be sent to marry King Marik at her mothers insistence. It did no use to argue...the long, drug out screaming match lasted for three days to no avail. Her fate was sealed, and Meygan was sent off to a new land...for a future she was totally unprepared for.

Personality   Being only seventeen years old, Mey has what her mother refers to (with more than a little exasperation) as "her fathers bull-headedness". She is strong willed, and can at a few moments be rather bratty. Still, even though she was brought up with a silver spoon, Mey can be very grounded. She is aware how the world works, and tries hard to never use her privelage at the expense of others.

When it comes to sex...well...technically Mey is a virgin. She has experimented, and long ago lost her maidenhood to that experimentation. Recently...the past two ears...Mey has found herself being more and more lost, as she finds herself admiring the feminine form. This is something she's will adamantly deny...but he look in her eyes is unmistakeable for curiosity...and desire.

Character ons men and women of any age, seduction, being used...not that she knows any of this yet. (Talk to player for any questions please).
Character offs blood, bathroom stuff, body modifications without prior (player) consent, dismemberment and death.

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 19, 2017, 07:18:57 PM
Hey Levi how would you feel about making a political play for power and trying to cement your character wanting to be the favored harem girl by trying to get pregnant?

While I'm not sure about the political aspect just yet, I don't mind the trying to get pregnant part!

WhatLiesAbove

Hope you all don't mind if I send out pms to everyone trying to figure out appropriate roles!

Levi

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on December 19, 2017, 08:04:43 PM
Hope you all don't mind if I send out pms to everyone trying to figure out appropriate roles!

Pm me anytime ;)

silentwalrus227

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on December 19, 2017, 08:04:43 PM

Not at all!

silentwalrus227

So I realize that I may have poorly phrased a few things about Yuriko and I wanted to clarify before we move too much further.

The harem members will all be aware that King Marik’s guard and Yuriko the harem girl are the same person. It’s everyone else that isn’t in the loop. Meygan, Sumara, etc. I hope that makes more sense. I don’t want to exclude folks from interacting with her.

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Sumara

Just so everyone is clear, Sumara has a twin sister named Samara (yeah I know, what a cop out but I'm very bad with names oo).  Haven't made her an official character yet, she might just be a background character.  She isn't currently around.

On/Off Scroll

Sumara

Quote from: Eliza on December 22, 2017, 12:08:22 AM
Pirotess is one, the other is who?

You mean the pic above?  You're asking what the character is?
On/Off Scroll

Levi

Quote from: Sumara on December 21, 2017, 11:59:53 PM
Just so everyone is clear, Sumara has a twin sister named Samara (yeah I know, what a cop out but I'm very bad with names oo).  Haven't made her an official character yet, she might just be a background character.  She isn't currently around.

O.o hot!

SithLordOfSnark

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Norsegod1839

himawari

Name: Lily Rose (most people call her Lily)

Sexuality: Straight

History: Born with a silver spoon, Lily was a princess of Etoile. Etoile is famed for their flowers that bloom all year round. In the land where beauty reigns, her father named her Lily Rose after her mother's favorite flowers. Her mother died giving birth to her and this sent a great depression over the land but as the years passed, she brought back the sunshine. She lived up to her name of being the rarest flower of Etoile. Men from all over the kingdom seek her hand in marriage. But they were all rejected.

It was not long before wars were started to fight for her hand. The country became so war-torn that her father had no choice but to send her away. He heard of a King across the far oceans who would offer protection for her and thus he sent her to King Marik. And that was how she joined the harem. She has no idea that he has a harem until she entered his home. It was then her eyes were a little more open.

Personality: She's a sweet princess who knows how to manipulate the King when it comes to the bedroom. She is kind and have all the love for nature and beauty. She is gentle and when it comes to the King.....very loving.

Ons: foreplay, light bondage, teasing, flirting, romance and occasional creampies.  ;)

Offs: gore, vore, scat and death.

the thread seem a tad bit disorganized. :'D

Clean character Sheet for people who need them
Name:
Sexuality:
History:
Personality:
Ons:
Offs:

Norsegod1839

you're approved! There is an actual character sheet to post them! but I am not sure everyone has gotten to it yet!

You can join the main room whenever you are ready!

himawari

Hihi. So I was wondering,

is it okay if my character has like a close friend in the harem? Who knows maybe someone to teach her the ropes to liking women too?

Norsegod1839

Levi I think would be mroe than happy ot fufill that role! Since she is kind of the second of the harem right now!

Levi

Quote from: himawari on December 24, 2017, 11:04:06 AM
Hihi. So I was wondering,

is it okay if my character has like a close friend in the harem? Who knows maybe someone to teach her the ropes to liking women too?

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 11:34:19 AM
Levi I think would be mroe than happy ot fufill that role! Since she is kind of the second of the harem right now!

Sure thing! And what do you mean by right now?! Shock! ;)

Norsegod1839

lol who knows who might have eyes on your position ;) this is a true harem after all!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:02:52 PM
lol who knows who might have eyes on your position ;) this is a true harem after all!

Ha,so true. Appologies that I haven't posted yet. I'll try and get all up to date on boxing Day

himawari

Nah my character is peace loving. As long as she gets her equal time with the King, she is all gooood.
As they say, the quietest ones are the scariest.

((I can’t sleep too excited))

Norsegod1839

no worries! These next two or three days are going to be extremly busy for me! I probably wont be able to do much anyways until Wensday! After christmas is the busiest time for us in tech support!

himawari

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:05:45 PM
no worries! These next two or three days are going to be extremly busy for me! I probably wont be able to do much anyways until Wensday! After christmas is the busiest time for us in tech support!

All the new computers as gifts needing help ahahahaha.

Norsegod1839

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:12:50 PM
I work for apple so its more like Iphone! :) can you imagine?

Ok my last two days working at Asda were proberly a walk in the park compared to working at Apple after Xmas!

Norsegod1839

I am not looking forward to it! They said today and tomorrow should be pretty slow but on Tuesday there offering raffles for like two hundred dollar amazon gift cards!

That should show you just how badly they need people and the projected work load!

Sumara

Lucky you, I only use pcs so I won't be one of your pesky customers!
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Ha! Thank you for not adding to the thousand in my queu I so appreciate it

himawari

iphone and ipad user here.

still don't like apple as much as i liked android but after using it, i can't turn back. everything is in my icloud and shitz.

Norsegod1839

Lol you would be surprised how fast we suck people in! It's all about the apple now :)

himawari

Norsegod1839

I should have a big reply up for you guys today or tomorrow!

It seems like everyone in the harem is in agreement about the young princess so I will move to have the king finalize it and send everyone back to the section of teh castle reserved for the harem itself

Sumara I will have my king corner you and try to trip you up on how the invasion REALLY went.

While you girls go show the new princess around

Is everyone okay with that?

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 29, 2017, 12:45:47 PM
I should have a big reply up for you guys today or tomorrow!

It seems like everyone in the harem is in agreement about the young princess so I will move to have the king finalize it and send everyone back to the section of teh castle reserved for the harem itself

Sumara I will have my king corner you and try to trip you up on how the invasion REALLY went.

While you girls go show the new princess around

Is everyone okay with that?

Sumara

Ho boy.  Getting chewed out by the king.  Can't imagine this is going to end amicably lol.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

My post is up guys! Tell me what you think

Here are some pictures I found for inspiration!

Small but might work as a summer home for the ladies

Throne room

Main room of the harem?

Norsegod1839

Sumara

So at some point I'll be playing Samara, Sumara's twin sister who is also part of the king's harem.  She'll be more of a background character though, not in it too often.  She's currently busy with... something I'm sure, I'll come up with something.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

I am doing a check on this one! Who is still interested? Are we losing anyone? Please let me know!

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Eliza on January 09, 2018, 06:38:23 PM
I'm still here, just don't know what to RP

If your confused about what is going on I believe Levi is taking the girls back to the side of the castle reserved for the harem.

Sumara

If you want to continue in the meantime, we can still do the chewing out scene.  Hopefully all it will be is chewing out oo.

On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

The idea was for him to go see your character Sumara to see how it went while the girls go into the harem area of the castle and they show the new princess around.

Sumara

Right they're supposed to be happening simultaneously correct?
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Sumara

Great!  Should I make my next post then?  We can focus on that scene for a bit while the rest can focus on the tour.  If that's fine with everyone.
On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

Yeah! I just want to make sure our harem ladies have not been lost as well!

Norsegod1839

I never got a OOC set up to! Which might make things easier

Sumara and I will move our characters into another thread with a scene of them talking

Leaves the main thread for you guys to keep exploring the harem rooms.

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Norsegod1839

More or less we can keep doing that! Of if you guys want I can create one!

Eliza

Using this for OOC is technically bumping this thread, needlessly. I'm surprised the staff haven't cracked down sooner

Norsegod1839

How does that work? Are you supposed to create a OOC once the thing gets going? I am sort of still new to this site so I am not sure!

Either way I can create an OOC for us though I do like it bumping up and keeping the interest alive!

Eliza

If there is a need for bit, just put the thread in the same section where the IC thread(s) are

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

We are still actively recruiting for this one and I may be opening the character of the new princess coming to the harem!

Norsegod1839

I went ahead and edited the intro to include that we were still recruiting and also to put the IC and OC room up!