Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

She eyed the plump head of the muffin in the package and licked her lips, "I cannot wait to place my mouth on that," she answered as she received it and had to look at it for a few second. She handed a few gold coins to Ryven for it and knew the muffin was in big trouble.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Yomamaween

Horrified over what had happened the night before, Yoma looks angrily for someone to blame.  "Yes!  Rhieahhna must be the one!"  She declares.

Then, she notices the muffins and "ooohs"  begging for one.

Elunari

Elunari sharpens a new knife as she sits outside her hut.  "Folks sure are quick to follow others.  Makes me wonder what you know what I don't."
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Xillen

Remaining Players:
  • Ryieahna - 8 votes: Desan, Galatine, Mannik, Josietta, Greenthorn, Eden, Marguerite, Yomamaween
  • Josietta - 2 votes: Ryven, Ladysky
  • Desan - 1 vote: Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Pianoman
  • Marguerite
  • Galatine
  • Avi
  • Greenthorn
  • Mannik
  • Daylily
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ladysky
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Pianoman, Avi, Daylily, Ryieahna, Emmaline, Scott, Dragoondawg, Elenisil.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 4 Werewolves

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on June 01, 2009, 05:35:48 PM
She eyed the plump head of the muffin in the package and licked her lips, "I cannot wait to place my mouth on that," she answered as she received it and had to look at it for a few second. She handed a few gold coins to Ryven for it and knew the muffin was in big trouble.

Ryven smiled with a glint in his eye, taking the coins graciously.  "Why thank you, my lady."

Quote from: Yomamaween on June 01, 2009, 05:37:39 PM
Horrified over what had happened the night before, Yoma looks angrily for someone to blame.  "Yes!  Rhieahhna must be the one!"  She declares.

Then, she notices the muffins and "ooohs"  begging for one.

He turns to her, a smirk appearing on his lips before pulling his coat back to reveal his trove of oven baked sweets.  "Anything you like, my dear..."  Ryven offered.

LadySky

QuoteMarguerite felt like throwing a pot at everyone now. "Gah, I am changing my vote to Ryieahhna... though Ladysky, you seem to always stick with someone who is getting most of the votes and now you are going with the votes, why is that?"

LadySky lifts her head from the pint of Vodka and belches loudly. With a confused expression she looks to Marguerite and asks, "What are you talking about? I was basically all by myself in voting yesterday and today I am not voting for Ryieahhna! I am voting for Josietta! I simply follow my gut and not the crowd!"

With another loud belch she gulps down the rest of the Vodka. "Barkeep! Another pint!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Oooh, vodka?

-Laughs and eyes her finished muffin-

More muffins and vodka, please.

Avi

Avi was visibly shaken and sickened by the loss of his two closest friends in one night.  Wandering off on his own for a moment, he returns, a look of anger and pain on his face, tear streaks marring his features.  "Damn the monsters who did this... Ryieahna."
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on June 01, 2009, 06:13:27 PM
-Smiles-

Oooh, vodka?

-Laughs and eyes her finished muffin-

More muffins and vodka, please.

"I cannot help with the vodka, but please, have more muffins."  Ryven lays a baker's dozen on the table before them.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on June 01, 2009, 06:44:15 PM
"I cannot help with the vodka, but please, have more muffins."  Ryven lays a baker's dozen on the table before them.

"If you were not into men, I would have you," she muttered as she dove in.

Greenthorn

Because of some recent information I have recieved, I am changing my vote to DESAN!  Ryi is not a werewolf!!

Desan

Quote from: LadySky on May 30, 2009, 10:35:01 PM
LadySky shakes her head in despair. Perhaps Kipoc was a werewolf, however thus far he simply had done nothing that she could be suspicous of.

Looking back at the lynnching of Rhapsody, LadySky realized Josietta was very very reluctant to vote for her and waited until the last possible moment. Although it had been a gruesome sight Josietta had been more concerned with how sad loosing Rhapsody was rather than relieved at the death of such a cursed creature! Her words at the loss of Rhapsody simply spoke of one loosing a fellow werewolf ....

Do not forget this my friends. Ryi may also be a werewolf, but keep in mind of what Lady Sky had said before. Should Ryi be voted most, stay wary of Ladysky as well.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 01, 2009, 06:58:48 PM
Do not forget this my friends. Ryi may also be a werewolf, but keep in mind of what Lady Sky had said before. Should Ryi be voted most, stay wary of Ladysky as well.

Ryi is not a werewolf.

Nadir

Marguerite

Greenthorn

Quote from: Eden on June 01, 2009, 07:02:48 PM
What proof can you offer?

Well we can lynch another peasant or try to find the wolves.  All I can say is Ryi is not a ww...can give no other info.

Do you really wanna take the chance?

Avi

Indeed, if you have something to present, bring it forward.  Secrecy does no one any good, especially now that three of us are dead.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

LadySky

LadySky continues to drown her sorrow for the loss of her fellow villagers in the Vodka. Falling off her barstool onto the dirty floor she moans and mummbles...

"I do not know about Ryi.....but I dooooo know about Josi! Well my gut does anyways....BELCH!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 01, 2009, 07:05:29 PM
Well we can lynch another peasant or try to find the wolves.  All I can say is Ryi is not a ww...can give no other info.

Then who do you think might be a wolf? Give us a few names, GT. Do you know something?

elenisil

Sickened by the sight of Trieste's mutilated body, Elen had to turn away or lose her lunch. She quickly strode over to the ballot box and filled it out, remembering the heated arguments between the two. Ryieahna.

Dropping her vote in the box she hastened to the pub determined to drink herself into a stupor. She sat down the bar from LadySky and ordered a bottle of tequila.

Nadir

Quote from: Greenthorn on June 01, 2009, 07:05:29 PM

We have yet to lynch on single peasant, GT. Not a one. 

Greenthorn

Quote from: Avi on June 01, 2009, 07:06:13 PM
Indeed, if you have something to present, bring it forward.  Secrecy does no one any good, especially now that three of us are dead.

I saw what happened to the ones who made their roles known...

I know two people's roles in this game.  Ryi is -not- a werewolf.

*shrugs*

Lynch her and see...if you think that's the best way to figure if I am lying or not...

((Eden...meant lose another peasant...my bad...I forgot wolves ate Kaz))

Desan

I'm becoming highly suspicious of you Greenthorn, you don't provide any solid proof that Ryi is a werewolf and then you point the finger at me. Interesting choices you have been making suddenly.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Marguerite

Then what makes us so sure to believe you? Desan, Elensil, Eden, yourself, any one of us could be a victim just as much as those who were murdered. Give us a good reason because you must be hiding something, GT. Something is up with you.

Nadir

*shakes her head* You've not convinced me.