Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ULTIMATEMALE

"Thanx Night", "do you come in here often then"?  I ask just before i pop the aspirin in my mouth and take a hard swallow. 

Night Stalker

"Yes around daily."  drinks some of my coffee taking a bagel and eating half of it.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 11, 2010, 03:07:45 PM
"Yes around daily."  drinks some of my coffee taking a bagel and eating half of it.

"Hmmm really so what sorts of things take place here then"???.  "Issit possible to get a glass of 7 up in here"??  I ask licking my lips in thirst. 

Night Stalker

Chatting and interacting for newer members to the site along with older ones.  *Places a 7up in front of you, pouring self a fresh coffee*
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

ULTIMATEMALE

"AHHHH I see" I hold the can of 7up and open it  taking it up to my lips and gulping a nice big sip "ARGHHHHHHHHH" *BURRRRRRRRRP*!!!

Night Stalker

Any plans for your week or weekend?
I am the NightStalker

Michelle

seeing the cafe looking rather peaceful as she walks in  and heads to a table to sit and relax comfortably  while drinking her piping hot coffee
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Michelle

seeing as the cafe is quiet she fumbles around for her notebook and pen  to get started on writing a few stories that she has had stored up in her mind.

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 11, 2010, 04:14:13 PM
Any plans for your week or weekend?

"Well Night, I got university exams next week and the week after so my weekends are booked in preparation for those exams".  "what about you Night you got any plans for the weekend"?? I ask you whilst simultaneously taking quick stares at Michelle thinking *damn what a lovely figure* *Hmmmmm I wonder what shes writing about*. 

Michelle

Quote from: ULTIMATEMALE on May 11, 2010, 09:43:44 PM
"Well Night, I got university exams next week and the week after so my weekends are booked in preparation for those exams".  "what about you Night you got any plans for the weekend"?? I ask you whilst simultaneously taking quick stares at Michelle thinking *damn what a lovely figure* *Hmmmmm I wonder what shes writing about*. 
looks around and notices the man staring at her she smiles a little at him  as she tries to think of story ideas for a thread.

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 11, 2010, 09:49:52 PM
looks around and notices the man staring at her she smiles a little at him  as she tries to think of story ideas for a thread.

*Smiles back generously whilst nodding head* "Looking good maaam, Whats your name"??

Michelle

places down her pen onto the paper and smiles "my name is Michelle nice to meet you" she says as her eyes scan him from head to toe.

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 11, 2010, 09:58:14 PM
places down her pen onto the paper and smiles "my name is Michelle nice to meet you" she says as her eyes scan him from head to toe.

"Nice to meet you Michelle I must say you do have beautiful eyes and those legs really do seem to have a naughty personality of their own" I say giving a smile expressing my own naughtiness.  "Mind if I ask what your writing about"??

Night Stalker

Quote from: ULTIMATEMALE on May 11, 2010, 09:43:44 PM

Hope the exams go well for you.  No plans for the weekend, they usually change day by day anyway lol.
I am the NightStalker

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 11, 2010, 11:06:54 PM
Hope the exams go well for you.  No plans for the weekend, they usually change day by day anyway lol.

"Thanks for the heads up luck Night".  "I'm sure gonna need it".  "i know what you mean when you say your plans change day by day kinda like how I am when I am not preparing for exams."  "What do you like doing in your free time as in hobbies and intrests besides roleplaying"???

*takes another sip of that 7up*

Night Stalker

Quote from: ULTIMATEMALE on May 11, 2010, 11:11:42 PM
"Thanks for the heads up luck Night".  "I'm sure gonna need it".  "i know what you mean when you say your plans change day by day kinda like how I am when I am not preparing for exams."  "What do you like doing in your free time as in hobbies and intrests besides roleplaying" ???

*takes another sip of that 7up*

"No probs, no one can ask any more of you than to try your best."..Yeah too hard to plan much nowadays for some of us.
For me that would be reading, music mainly.
I am the NightStalker

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 11, 2010, 11:15:23 PM
"No probs, no one can ask any more of you than to try your best."..Yeah too hard to plan much nowadays for some of us.

"what sorts of music do you like"?
"what kind of books do you read?  "Educational or fantasy stories"

Night Stalker

Quote from: ULTIMATEMALE on May 11, 2010, 11:27:08 PM

I enjoy most types of music depending on mood usually.
Both kinds are good, even when researching for role play material on line.
I am the NightStalker

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 11, 2010, 11:15:23 PM

ULTIMATEMALE

I have no idea how the double post happened

I appologise for this

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Michelle

Quote from: ULTIMATEMALE on May 11, 2010, 10:04:06 PM
"Nice to meet you Michelle I must say you do have beautiful eyes and those legs really do seem to have a naughty personality of their own" I say giving a smile expressing my own naughtiness.  "Mind if I ask what your writing about"??

blushes slightly "aaw why thank you  yes they do seem to have a mind of their own" and winks cheekily at him   "umm just a few ideas I had for  a game here, so are you enjoying yourself here at E"

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 12, 2010, 04:59:49 AM

blushes slightly "aaw why thank you  yes they do seem to have a mind of their own" and winks cheekily at him   "umm just a few ideas I had for  a game here, so are you enjoying yourself here at E"

*smiles and stares at Michelle up and down giving her legs special attention* "HMmm your writing up a new game huh, intresting." "I'm definitely enjoying my time here at elliquiy and its only just the beginning" "I cant wait to get past the approval process and then the real party begins."*laughs mildly*   "I wonder what my first game would be and if it would involve a hot pair of smooth thick tanned firm legs"

Galanthor

takes deep breath entering the cafe, slowing placing himself on the next chair available

Merry Gentry

*strolls in waving to everyone, winking at Night stalker, placing a kiss on his cheek* 
Hello handsome... How are you today?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”