OOC. Wishing Well

Started by DarkAngel, June 21, 2009, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

The story line is all the women are stranded on an Island , and uses a wishing well and gets some strange male to protect her, or what every she may wish.

Both Men and Women needed would love to have all the Unapproved in here...

Oniya

Hope this is the sort of thing you're looking for.

Name: Gwyn
Race/Species: dragon
Hair Color/Style:long feathers in the back, shorter ones on top of the head, in a mixture of white, pale-blue and pale-lavender
Eyes: slit-pupilled, with a very clear-blue iris.
Clothing: Tends towards long-sleeved shirts and long pants in human form, even though the fine scaling on his skin is readily apparent if someone looks at him for a long period of time.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: slender.
Link to picture: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34116450/
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DarkAngel

Post away and make sure you bring in more people lol  ;)

DarkAngel

Keeley Rose
Red hair and GReen eyes and is 5'7 with curvey figure
Race Unknown But looks human
Clothing A tight Tank top and Jeans with High Heeled Leather Boots

Age 24

PaleEnchantress

Name: Lenore
Race: Formerly human but changed into a Cecaelian (Mermaid that's half octopus instead of fish)
Height: Formerly 6'4 now stands over 8 ft with tentacles fully extended.
Apperance: Formerly a tall thin red headed goth chick. Broad shoulders long limbs attractive in an unconventional way. Now has long blue hair and wicked glowing eyes. From the waist up her body is that of a beautiful woman clad in a revealing outfit with elven ears. from the whips down she has powerful purple and black tentacles.
(For waist up screenie) .... http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/gallery.php?game=heroes5&image=addon2/H5_ToE_Dungeon_6&back=dungeon_alternate_upgrades.shtml (hope that link works)

Lenore comes off as a very tough chick but has many insecurities and issues in her past. Her new form and power however have changed the way she views things.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

quelle

Matthew Cochran
Race: Formerly Human, now, some kind of Angel
Height: 6'2" standing tall.
Appearance: Lean and muscled as if he didn't use his wings much, but instead ran nearly everywhere, and worked in the day, but not muscled enough to be considered bulky. A light tan to his originally pale skin, with brown eyes and hair, which seems 'buzzed' short.

I. Am. BACK.

DarkAngel

This is the closes I found of a Valkryie

Oniya

Making sure here - the men did not use the well, but have somehow been transformed into what they are?  Or are they 'created' by the well somehow?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

PaleEnchantress

Oniya. The men cannot use the wells powers. You are free to decide if the well has changed you from someone normal to someone magical or if you were always a magical creature.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

DarkAngel

I see them created by the well