News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Secret World

Started by Desirous, January 26, 2013, 12:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desirous

Hello everyone!

This thought came in my mind which I think could lead to bringing in people together to write in collaboration with one another. It goes something like this:-

There is a group consisting of members including highly accomplished individuals from a large variety of industrial, financial, social and political sectors. All the members have major professional accomplishments, academic accolades and reputation. They all share a desire to help other members share knowledge, connections, and expertise The group is always looking for new blood  who are serious about taking charge of their own destinies, achieving wealth, excelling professionally and gaining financial freedom by mentoring them.

There is a dark secret of this Society which involves indulging in various kind of sinful and perverted activities. And people who are willing to become a part of the society must go through their initiation period which involves becoming a part of the life style and in return getting all the dividends.

Now what I am thinking is that the group involves married couples as well as singles. But like I said its a thought for now and it will only materialize into something if you guys show interest by giving your feedback and willing to become a part of it.

So come and become a part of this Secret World!

BlackestKnight

I like the idea of this, I lend my support.

Kokaine

This could be interesting. I'm curious to know a bit more.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

MezzaNotte

Seems like something I'd definitely look into. /vague

Very much interested in knowing more, but I like the premise already.

Desirous

Thank you everyone for showing your interest!

Quote from: BlackestKnight on January 26, 2013, 02:11:01 PM
I like the idea of this, I lend my support.

Its good to see you on board. Lets wait for more people to be a part of this and we shall take things further.

Quote from: Kokaine on January 26, 2013, 10:22:16 PM
This could be interesting. I'm curious to know a bit more.

Thanks for showing your interest. Please PM me to discuss anything you have in mind.

Quote from: MezzaNotte on January 26, 2013, 11:47:51 PM
Seems like something I'd definitely look into. /vague

Very much interested in knowing more, but I like the premise already.
[/quote]

Glad you like it. Please PM to discuss for more details.

kylie

It may be a mite vague yet and depends a lot on the combination of people, to see how much of the events are actually connected or shared... 

I like the general idea of people going in with both positive interests and certain dark surprises, though.  I might be interested in dropping a female or MtF sort of trans character (could be more cd maybe, as an alternative) into something of that line.

Desirous

Quote from: kylie on February 01, 2013, 07:15:27 PM
     It may be a mite vague yet and depends a lot on the combination of people, to see how much of the events are actually connected or shared... 

I like the general idea of people going in with both positive interests and certain dark surprises, though.  I might be interested in dropping a female or MtF sort of trans character (could be more cd maybe, as an alternative) into something of that line.

I`m glad that the idea captured your interest. I`m just waiting for a little more people to show their interest so we could take this idea further.

Please ask your friends and people you guys know to become a part of it  :-)

Xanthaine

Colour me interested! (which is rapidly becoming a catchphrase >.<) I like this idea, kind of... the Illuminati meets Eyes Wide Shut. :3

Desirous

Quote from: Xanthaine on February 03, 2013, 03:50:13 PM
Colour me interested! (which is rapidly becoming a catchphrase >.<) I like this idea, kind of... the Illuminati meets Eyes Wide Shut. :3

Gad that you like the idea!

Its great to see more people showing their interest which means the next step would be setting up character profiles.

kylie

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who's intrigued as to which (if any) they might be drawn to: female, trans, or cd?  (And perhaps why, hee.) 

I'm still undecided among them myself.  Also, I wonder if it may be easier for me to partner this way  O:)

Xanthaine

In an ideal world I would be trans, but if people would rather not have that I can be female. :3

RageOfTheTitan

This sounds quite interesting. I would be interested. But you might have to be patient with me because this would be my first RP as a member here  O:)
“A stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.”
—    Zaeed Massani

Desirous

Quote from: kylie on February 06, 2013, 08:11:35 AM
     I'd be interested to hear from anyone who's intrigued as to which (if any) they might be drawn to: female, trans, or cd?  (And perhaps why, hee.) 

I'm still undecided among them myself.  Also, I wonder if it may be easier for me to partner this way  O:)

Quote from: Xanthaine on February 06, 2013, 08:13:21 AM
In an ideal world I would be trans, but if people would rather not have that I can be female. :3

I personally think it`s a very intriguing thought to be paired with a trans in this kind of a scenario. Perhaps they could be this power couple and their social status works good in letting them explore all the wicked possibilities  ;D

Quote from: RageOfTheTitan on February 06, 2013, 08:28:44 AM
This sounds quite interesting. I would be interested. But you might have to be patient with me because this would be my first RP as a member here  O:)

You are welcome then  :-)

RageOfTheTitan

I was thinking I could be the initiate, considering my newbie status
“A stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.”
—    Zaeed Massani

Rhoswen

I am interested in the idea…curious to say. If anyone has a need for, or toward their character let me know.
Hithaear Annuieleni

Desirous

Quote from: Rhoswen on February 06, 2013, 01:23:25 PM
I am interested in the idea…curious to say. If anyone has a need for, or toward their character let me know.

Great to see you showing interest in the plot. Its great to see people showing in their interest  :-)

RageOfTheTitan

so is this still happening?
—    Zaeed Massani

Desirous

Who is still interested in this?

kylie

I kind of like the general idea, but maybe it needs more depth or some particular hook proposals.  Group games can be tricky to hold together.

Aside from that, I haven't heard any individual chatter about it.  I'm a little leery to spend lots of time writing up characters for groups without some specific niche/plot to fill.  I do put some effort into most of my characters and usually get excited about them, so I like to know there's really someone with a particular match and direction. 

Rhoswen

I am still.....hurry before you wait to long and folks drop out due to inactivity
Hithaear Annuieleni

RageOfTheTitan

Quote from: Rhoswen on March 02, 2013, 07:01:54 PM
I am still.....hurry before you wait to long and folks drop out due to inactivity

Agreed.
—    Zaeed Massani

Kokaine

I could still be up for this.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Desirous

Quote from: kylie on February 28, 2013, 11:57:49 AM
      I kind of like the general idea, but maybe it needs more depth or some particular hook proposals.  Group games can be tricky to hold together.

Aside from that, I haven't heard any individual chatter about it.  I'm a little leery to spend lots of time writing up characters for groups without some specific niche/plot to fill.  I do put some effort into most of my characters and usually get excited about them, so I like to know there's really someone with a particular match and direction. 

I agree it sounds like a vague or general idea to begin with. What I have in my mind is this group of people belonging to different fields of professions but whats common amongst all of them is they are incredibly successful and wealthy. They are publicly well known figures but what is not known about them is the fact that they are part of a secret club which involves in helping one another in any manner possible. In order to keep things interesting, there are secret sex parties which are arranged which caters to just about everyone`s perverted needs. New people are always welcome to join their club, but they are required to go through an initiation which is certainly not for everyone as it involves them to be exposed in the most lewd manner to the other members doing things which are told to them with the person having no say whatsoever.

I think then its about time for people interested to post in their character profiles  :-) 

Desirous

The way I see it, it was formed by a group of common friends who decide to use their social status and wealth to form this club. Obviously it`s not something which is publicly known to everyone and only people carefully picked by members are given invites to become a part of this secret club.

It`s not for everyone but people who are overly ambitious wanting to achieve their goals not caring about morals and whats right or wrong are the one`s who would even consider about becoming a part of this life style.

rahatngt

I love the idea of powerful, famous and beautiful men, women having a secret dark side. The kinky initiation which would surprise, shame and excite such men and women would be another fun.

I would love to not just pair with a female but beautiful transwoman who finds a place for her secret to be shared and enjoyed. The clash of personality and dominance between such people would be interesting. I guess some would have a submissive streak in the club despite being highly successful and in control in their professional life.

I am considering playing a middle age media mogul who likes to invite and initiate successful women of his world into the club. Also married woman whose husband has no clue, highly successful career women in general would be very attractive to play against. Some an old hand at the club, some new for initiation. I am looking forward to seeing what other character types people come up with.