Fill the Pages! Ideas open for something new and fun.

Started by Blank Parchment, October 10, 2012, 10:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank Parchment

Hello E world! So, I have been having a marvelous time on E since I joined not so long ago. The community here is so pleasant and the people I am currently playing with are far more wonderful than I can ever imagine. I still want to send a big thank you BaronS's way for introducing me to E. I love being a loyal Lady to this community.

Alright, so on to the down and dirty business. I am a very active roleplayer, and I am constantly dabbling in different genera to ease the writer in me. I am an open minded person, but like everyone I do have my limits. But to let everyone out there in the universe know, I am a para or multi-para roleplayer. I will basically post as long as you are willing to give me in return. (In other words I am not going to type a couple paragraphs and get something much smaller in return). As a writer I am very descriptive, and sometimes use references my partners question. I am not crazy, don't worry, just some things make more sense in my head and I don't realize at times that others can't understand. That is alright! If we are doing a thread and that happens just PM me and ask me what my noggin is doing. Most the time I will explain it or go modify the wording a little. Now, I am certain you all have heard me babble enough. Also, I am looking for Male roles. I love you girls, really I do but most my ideas have a romantic twist and I don't want to be heavily romantic with you lovely ladies when I myself play a lady in the role. Frankly I don't know how to be that way, and you probably deserve a person who knows how to cater to your needs. So, gentlemen (or ladies willing to play gentlemen) please read further.

So, here are the roles. I am not putting massive amounts of detail into them. If something sparks your interest, PM me and I will let you know what I was thinking for the roles and then we can discuss and get something started. I am a big activist on making sure the role is what both people want and making sure you have input on things as well. The roles are as followed....

Historical Roles:
Indian/Settler
Ancient Greece/Rome: Includes Gladiators, Gods/Goddesses and Mortals
Medieval: Variation of princess/outlaw, knight or prince/outlaw, or prince/gypsy
Oregon Trail

Fantasy:
Dragon Isle (This is an intriguing role of a world I am creating. Ask!)
Vampires and Mortals <---NO Twilight crap
Werewolves

FanFiction: Yes! I do these kinds of roles
Avengers
X-Men
Hellboy
Hellsing: Alucard or Alexander (Both are smoking)

So ta da! Those are the ones that capture my interest as of late. Give me a PM for more details, and if you decide to write within the blank pages you will not be disappointed.
Thanks!
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

"God help the outcasts, cause no body will." -Esmeralda

Blank Parchment

By the way, most of them are light roles. Thanks :)
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

"God help the outcasts, cause no body will." -Esmeralda