Can someone explain this to me?

Started by CmdrRenegade, April 13, 2011, 10:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CmdrRenegade

Time Crisis - Ft. Andy Whitfield

I was looking for stuff on Spartacus on Youtube after watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand only to find this video of the actor doing a Time Crisis reenactment.  What is this? Why is he in it? It's awesome, but still confusing.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Oniya

There's a 'Behind the scenes' video, according to this article.  Help any?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

CmdrRenegade

Yeah, turns out he was a fan and convinced them to costar him in one.  Youtube meets primetime cable.  Gotta love it.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Aiden