Creative female with sense of humor wanted! Fantasy con-artists [MUL]

Started by Pinyon, April 19, 2009, 08:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinyon

Sorry, no longer open -- taken by Oreo

OK, so I have been in the mood to have a very fun and light-hearted role play.  One that has an excuse to be a bit goofy and also to indulge in anything we want.  My idea is still rough, but vaguely as follows:

Two thieves/con-artists decide to get together to pull off a new job.  We can work out the details as you want, or it can be something basic like just ripping off a clueless nobleman for a large chunk of his gold.  We would each play one of the con-artists.  I would play a male, possibly a halfling type character, since they put me in the mood for humor, unless that is a turnoff for you.  You would play a female con-artist of your choice.  My thought is that they could be lovers, so we can have any type of fun/romance/whatever with their relationship.  But they would also need to con, seduce, fight, etc. all manner of secondary characters.  That would give us a chance to write in any other kind of scenario that we want.  I could control the secondaries that yours has to interact with, and vice versa.  I'm open to this being as out there as you want, in terms of exotic, creative characters.  I'm also looking for someone who really wants to think about creative plot twists, and is willing to throw some at me and receive some in return.

As far as setting, I am open to suggestions.  I was thinking fantasy, or some version of the traditional fantasy world, because the potential for magic and other creatures can add to the creativity.  But I'd be willing to try anything else that made sense (future, etc.), except maybe plain vanilla modern, because I find that less stimulating sometimes. 

Please feel free to take a look at my O/O page (in my signature) and PM me if you have any interest or questions.  Looking forward to it!