Where did my Muse get off to?

Started by MiaFire, September 22, 2011, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Drivel

My muse is cooling her heels somewhere in Maldives. No amount of cajoling, bribing or groveling could make her come back until she's good and ready.

*Kicks rocks*
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Timeless

My muse is trying her best to remain hardworking, but then distracting herself with other things at the moment. Ahhhh, such a fickle mind.

MiaFire

My Muse is finally bound to the bed. Tracked the little brat down and exchanged food for ideas.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

I trapped mine, somehow.. I think somehow through a dream gone outta control (which, as usual, I can't really remember).. in my old Zune. At first, yeah.. was kinda bummed. Why not the iPod? But.. ahhh yeah.. the Zune is an island unto itself.. no leaking out into the vastness of 'everything' where I'd surely lose that naughty thing forever. For now, I'll subject that thing to music and 'other' sorts of files that linger within that little black box.
*See Pillory*

ABagOVicodin

My muse got the Blue Screen of Death...

DeadCell

*my muse clubs vivodin over the head and then starts feasting upon his noggin*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

ABagOVicodin

Mordred

Mine has been chilled, ground, then formed into a little pill.. crumbled and now floats in it's dissolving state down into my ultra dark espresso. Dare me? I'll do it! *doesn't wait.. does it.. gulps it down.. impatiently.. even licks the inside of the cup to make sure nothing is lost*

What have I done?
*See Pillory*

Wintercat

She's over there, moaning while fantasizing on things and not giving me her focus so I would be able to put some of her inspirational energy to use writing a story. Based on the lewdness of some of those moans, perhaps its for the best.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

NightRabbit

Quote from: ABagOVicodin on February 22, 2012, 02:07:56 PM
Error 404. Muse not found.
(ROFL, very clever. Well done. XD)

He's now delving into music and Tumblr. He's also dancing around having a blast. I'm gonna join him I think. :)

Mordred

Mine's on a tiny little boat (looks like a tic-tac, to me) floating around in my cuppa coffee. Ok, was floating. I couldn't help but send a gust of breeze, to cool the dark liquid.. tipping the thing into the murky depths. Needs a little nudge, I'd say!
*See Pillory*

Azrael Annavianna

My muse is listening to music....so I am listening to music trying to find her.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

OrchidofDarkness

-Searches around the house finds muse-

My muse is sleeping in today...since he got no sleep the night before with me writing poems.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Damn.. mine's been trying to win my favor by conjuring more jello. Silly thing ended up in one of my coffins.. encased in the stuff. And yet the silly thing has this manic grin. I think I'll let the thing chill there for a bit.

On a good note, that muse of mine achieved a shade of blue I haven't yet seen before. Hmm.. strange start to the day.
*See Pillory*

crismonrose

My muse left me a note saying she was going to a seminar on"how to be a better muse", its convenient that the seminar was in Jamaica *pouts* Now I am sitting here in the darkness of my mind wondering when she is coming back.

Mordred

Mine crept over my shoulder when reading Crismonrose's posting here.. and hopped through a tiny wormhole to go check out this seminar. I hope it takes notes.. but I fear it'll simply try to disrupt.
*See Pillory*

MrModular

She's plying me with sweets, caffeinated beverages, and promises of all night, soul fueled catharsis... she drives a hard deal that one.

OrchidofDarkness

My muse is not here right now so please leave your name and a message after the beep and my muse might come back and tell me what to inspire me again...........beep
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Lain

My muse is off painting... that's what I should be doing...
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Mordred

Ohhh, seems that crazy thing is once again playing in the mushrooms.. heading, as always, towards the glowing blue ones. I should stop him. Yeahhh.. should. Won't.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

My muse is off somewhere in a big, warm, cozy bed sleeping peacefully while I am doomed to remain awake and alone!

Mordred

Mine is hidden in some whacked out smudge of void nearby.. flinging rubber bands at me. Little does he know, I have a built-in void detector. One of the little perks of being me. I'll let him have his fun until he runs out.. then.. it's curtains for the muse!
*See Pillory*

Skadii

*laughing* Mine is playing hide and go seek with the little leprchauns who have taken refuge in my back yard!

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on March 18, 2012, 02:27:32 PM
*laughing* Mine is playing hide and go seek with the little leprchauns who have taken refuge in my back yard!

*abandons his muse to it's naughty swirl of void.. to dive into Colerie's back yard to play with her muse and mess with the leprechauns*
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on March 18, 2012, 04:15:46 PM
*abandons his muse to it's naughty swirl of void.. to dive into Colerie's back yard to play with her muse and mess with the leprechauns*

*decides if you can't beat them then you should join them and accompanies Mordred to play in my backyard*