Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

((Whip? Did someone say whip? Everyone knows thats my weakness! Runs around causing havoc hoping to be disiplined!))
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

mannik

Careful...cause too much havok and your punishment might be the same as Rahpsody's...

(*points at the still hanging werewolf*)

Xillen

Quote from: LadySky on May 29, 2009, 03:04:06 PM
((Whip? Did someone say whip? Everyone knows thats my weakness! Runs around causing havoc hoping to be disiplined!))

Remember, Non-adult :P

Nadir

Eden lights a cigar, takes a pair of the shots being handed out and retreats to her coffin hut to try to get some rest - or at least be distracted for a little while...

The Dark Raven

"Hey...no carrying off small children for snacks, Lucy...."

She smiles and glances toward the still hanging body of the wolf...that once was Rhapsody.  Shuddering, she heads back toward her cottage, muttering about the uses of a good stiff drink.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Josietta

Josi frowned at the sight of Rhap and looked away quickly as her neck snapped. She knew it was an evil necessity and less messy than other means but still, it was a cruel way to die. Better her to have been killed than to be allowed to kill another innocent. She sighed and went back to her hut for the night.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

Saffron returned to her hut after a while of reflection. She hoped for the best as she was far too exhausted to herd her sheep up tonight.

Settling into her home, she bolted her door, the windows still locked from the night before. Hopefully she would live through the night. The spear beside her bed rested in wait, just in case. She drifted off to sleep, dreaming of a hut-woman once again.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Greenthorn

((you all keep looking at the hanging wolf..but didn't Avi take the body down??))

Desan

*His eyes widen a bit at the sight of the werewolf*

Evil being....and I here I began to think... *He muttered to himself about staying away from the shrooms tonight as he slipped into his own hut for the night*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Josietta

((I posted mine as she looked away after her neck snapped, because i was late in replying to the whole hanging thing. So mine was meant to be put in just as she was hung not after she was hanging there dead.. *shrugs*))

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LadySky

LadySky snores away in her little hut snuggled closely to her hut-boy Pianoman. Sometime in the night she wakes in a cold sweat and remembers all the horrible affairs of the previous day.

After a quick check of the various locks and windows she snuggles back in with Pianoman and prays nobody remembers her nude display of the previous day. She really had no desire to move again even though she feared more werewolves might linger in the little village.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

mannik

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 29, 2009, 05:24:12 PM
((you all keep looking at the hanging wolf..but didn't Avi take the body down??))

((Its hard to tell, the boards move fast...easy to miss something))

and secondly, why would you want to take the bodies down? Leaving it up would serve as a reminder and warning to the rest of the beasts.

Dragoondawg25

After the lynching his head shaking some as the look of horror ran across his face.  He sighs slightly shaking a bit and heading to the Dry River Inn, opening the bar for business and thirsty customers.  He went behind the bar a moment to himself, as he grabbed a bottle and poured himself a shot to get over the events that had happened this day.  Composing himself the best he can he turned towards the milling group of customers waiting to drink away the night.
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Elunari

Elunari begins to wonder if pairing up might not be a bad idea.  Of course who is to know if one's hut-mate isn't what they seem?

"A very hairy situation, indeed."

She groans at her own bad pun and heads inside, careful to make sure she keeps a knife under the pillow just in case.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Scott

Scott watched the hanging and took his shot from Trieste close to the hanging tree. "One less of those wretched creatures" he said with a smile.

Ryieahna

Throughout the day Ryieahna had continued to gather rocks for her protection, when she saw Rhapsody hanged, it only urged her to gather more.  After the hanging she took a quick shot and then retreated to her hut, where she had lined the walls with stones and mud.  She  pulled her sheep inside and pushed the bookshelf in front of her door once again, also reinforcing it with stones. 

"They wont be able to get in here."  She nodded, and hoped she was right, as she curled down to sleep.

Ryven

There was nothing more satisfying than fresh bread and cakes to cheer someone up after such a somber day.  That's what Ryven did the rest of the day to take his mind off of the somber events.  The smell lulled him to sleep that night, Fritz curled up on his lap.

Galatine

Galatine swallowed, hard, as the terrible sight of the werewolf's execution played out. It was, frankly, unbelievable. It ran against everything he thought he knew. But he had seen it. Werewolves did exist. "I....I think I need a drink...or ten..."

With that he walked back to his house in a daze, barring the door behind him and the windows. He then went down into the cellar. He drank a dozen bottles of wine before he became drunk enough to pass out.

Xillen

As dawn strikes the village, and people leave their homes, they come upon a shocking scene, more paw trails on the street! Though Rhapsody is dead, she was apparently not alone!

Quickly, everyone spreads around in search of the victim, but no matter how hard they look, they cannot find anyone. You decide to gather up and count who is missing, but instead, you find out everyone is still alive!

Though happy, you still fear whoever made those trails, and decide to lynch another person today.

Since there is no death, one of the following two could have happened:

The werewolves attacked the player that was defended by the Guardian. The werewolves, guardian and victim are not informed, only the healer is informed that there is no victim to be found.

The werewolves attacked a player, who was then saved by the Healer. The werewolves, guardian and victim are not informed. The Healer was informed who the victim was and decided to use his or her ability to save the victim, preventing further use of the same ability.

Remaining players:
  • Galatine
  • Emmaline
  • Marguerite
  • Pianoman
  • Scott
  • Josietta
  • Trieste
  • Eden
  • Saffron
  • Kipoc
  • Desan
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 5 Werewolves

pianoman7117

Pianoman wakes up with a bolt, looking over to find Ladysky safe and sound. He sighs and heads outside to find the werewolf tracks. He hurries back inside to waken Ladysky, worried, as Ladysky merely yawns and continues to sleep. He looks around some more, not finding a single remain, sighs happily.

Greenthorn

Greenthorn peeks out of her cabin and breathes a sigh of relief.  She then walks over to the names posted on the wall and contemplates who might be a werewolf.  She decides on Avi.

The Dark Raven

Daylily peeks out of her house by the wee early morning light, squinting at the large wolfy footprints in the mud, and glares at those about. 

Muttering, she waves an accusing finger about, in Marguerite's direction "My mushie visions don't lie...."  Still half awake, she bolts her door once more and crawls back into bed.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Josietta

Josi came out the next day and noticed the tracks as well as the lack of a victim. She sighed in relief and reflected on what had happened the previous night. She frowned a little at how happy Pianoman was at the death of Rhap even if she was found to be a wolf. Only a killer or cold hearted person could be so cruel to be happy at another's death. Rhapsody was part of our village and while she may not have been a safe part she could not help that she had contracted the cursed disease. Josi turned then and went back in to make breakfast. She did notice how quickly he ran back inside after seeing the tracks, maybe to gather a broom and hide his evidence? or maybe he was ashamed?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

pianoman7117

Pianoman smiles at day, "I was thinking it, but wasn't sure, but I think marguerite could be a werewolf.."

Marguerite

She glanced over to Daylily and Pianoman shaking her head, "You two are high on the shrooms and nothing else. I was drunk off of my ass last night and if you notice those paw prints, they are really big, my foot is not big, people," she answered, pulling her shoe out of her shoes and showing them off. Shaking her head, since Piano and daylily voted for her, she had to pick and show them how it felt to be voted. "I choose daylily."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You