The Time Turner [closed thread]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 12, 2015, 10:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

rotburn

rotburn

I shouldn't have posted so many choices.  8-)

But I've come across the difficult possibilities of occupations now.
Hit Wizard, Magizoologist, and Metal Charmer.
I can see him being the type to throw himself into danger as a Hit Wizard, to wrestle and tackle off magical creatures with studying them, or to take a different turn as a Metal Charmer suckered into the dark community.
What say the masses? Want to see a darker side to ginger?

rotburn

Quote from: RedPhoenix on August 22, 2015, 07:52:19 PM
Pansy needs an evil buddy. So yes! :D

Alright, then that decides it. A wayward Weasley falling into the wrong crowd trying to sell his skills.

Golden Spider

Quote from: rotburn on August 22, 2015, 07:59:15 PM
Alright, then that decides it. A wayward Weasley falling into the wrong crowd trying to sell his skills.

hmm, if we was a magizooligist I could've seen him and Luna becoming good friends
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

The Dark Raven

Quote from: rotburn on August 22, 2015, 07:59:15 PM

Rotburn!

*hugs!*

I have Ginny so if you wanna plot let me know :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

rotburn

<u< HEY Raven!
It's been awhile. Everything has changed to extremes!
I'll send you a PM...

The Dark Raven

Quote from: rotburn on August 22, 2015, 08:54:57 PM
<u< HEY Raven!
It's been awhile. Everything has changed to extremes!
I'll send you a PM...

Yes'm :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

undisclosedtoyou

The Charlie Weasely, and Patil characters are open for new players to take up.  Also, if someone plays Charlie, I'll be super happy!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Golden Spider on August 22, 2015, 08:31:00 PM
hmm, if we was a magizooligist I could've seen him and Luna becoming good friends

OMG yes!  If Ron was a magizooligist, that would make my inner fangirl want to squeeze him!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Roen

Quote from: rotburn on August 22, 2015, 06:59:05 PM
*gobbles up points and leaves pictures to choose from...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Would be my pick, because he's so delicious >_>

Also, err...

How about-

He might be a little old, but he doesn't look old :P And he has a great ass, and he's a ginger!

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: rotburn on August 23, 2015, 09:16:15 AM
<_< I already made him, sorry undisclosed...
Is this an acceptable Ron?

Ronald Bilius Weasley
Sexuality: Conflicted
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Martial Status: Single and Proud
Hobbies: Tinkering with junk/ Cage fighting/ Binge drinking/ One night stands/ Dragon's Breath addict

Post War Bio:
Ronald sometimes contemplates on where his life spiraled from. Was it the moment Hermione broke it off with him just recently after the war ended? Or had it been the time he and Harry had such an explosive argument when the man divorced his baby sister? Possibly... it started before then, when his low self-confidence and envious nature always reared its ugly head. He thought he'd be content in the fact that everything was over and everyone split to opposite paths. There was going to be opportunity in his life like all of his older brothers. Except reality is harsher...

He failed out of an apprenticeship for Metal Charming and slunk back home. It was inspiration from his father, that Ron started taking apart muggle objects and turning them into magical devices. Never will he forget the first time he tried to sell something either; the shop-owner had laughed outright and told him to get the hell out. Desperate, the male found himself teetering through the darker streets of Knockturn Alley. He learned that certain constructions were useful crafting, such as; bombs, magical detectors, alarms, and other illegal creations. It went against his morals at first, but he soon caved in the pressure of needing some sort of income.

Nothing is stable in his life now. Ron takes jobs from anyone who'll purchase his work or services. He uses the money for food, clothes, and entertainment. The Weasley male pretty much lives on the street, and most of his activity is during the night. Besides trying to sell his secondhand items, Ronald goes down to the hush-hush places and lets off steam within a cage fighting ring or knocking back brews at the pubs. Every once in awhile when he can clean out his system, Ron goes and visits his family with what little he can afford presents for nieces and nephews. He's also turned into the new handyman for his mother to set to work if he sticks around too long at the Burrow.

Throughout the years of him toughening up and darkening down, the redhead found himself addicted to a Wizarding Smoke called Dragon's Breath. It tore his life up for a bit until he found a steady supplier and patron in Pansy Parkinson. Now as her thug and less enjoyable confidant, the man kicks his feet up at her digs whenever he's not beating the pavement selling on the black market.

Personality: Temperamental, Bitter, and Paranoid.

I'm going to PM you so we can go over your sheet in privé.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's