Swinging Couples (Seeking M + F)

Started by MagicalPen, August 15, 2015, 09:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

NSFW

Quite simple, really. Looking to play a Swingers Game. Possible for 3 or 4 couples, based on interest, but currently looking for 2F + 1M.

Quite a few ideas for the couples as well:

Best Friends sharing Girlfriends/Wives
Co-Workers Sharing Spouses
Sisters sharing Husbands
Strangers Sharing

For some added kink, perhaps with incest involved:

Fathers sharing Daughters
Sons sharing Mothers
Brothers sharing Sisters

If you're interested, let me know what sort of age range and pairing you'd be interested in!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Jazra

I am actually intrigued by the game. But I don't have any concept. And I always feel like a slacker if I just say, "Oh I like the game, but I have no ideas yet." Of course, it's a group game so I can rely on help from others. I have this vision of a gaming basement. I was thinking college or maybe that magical summer after high school. A group of friends are downstairs. Some couples, singles, a brother and sister. And the guys are playing poker while the girls are watching, kind of urging them on. And somehow the idea of putting their girlfriend or sister as stakes come up. But I'll be interested to see what others have to say I'm very flexible. Not girl doing splits flexible, but flexible.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Primarch

A nice, simply swinging game. Sounds good to me. I'm not one for incest personally, but any other pairing suggested above sounds fine. Jazra's suggestion above could be fun too. I think I have a preference for married couples over just boyfriend/girlfriend swinging but that's a minor detail I could get over easily enough.

Jazra

No incest, married couples works. Would love to explore emotional aspects, but that takes a bit more cooperation.
Ons & Offs
Absences

TeamVelma

Is there room for one more?  I think I would have a hesitant, slightly fish-out-of-water character, wants to join in but needs encouragement. Not too keen on incest though.
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

MagicalPen

At this stage I have 1 of 2 females and 3 of the needed 1 male. I want to keep this small as well, so I am currently looking for the last female. Ladies - where are you?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Etherealgirl

I think I would be up for this, if you will have me.

MagicalPen

So Jazra and Etherealgirl will be the two ladies. Which means I need just 1 male (unless one more female decides to join).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

JamesSureWould

I would  happy to play the needed male role

Primarch

Etherealgirl

MagicalPen

I will get a proper response once I get home.

For the ladies, send me the following:

Character Name:
Brief Background + Personality:

As Primarch was the first male to respond here, he will be the male I accept, so send me the same for your character. I will create an OOC thread once home where we can do some more plottings and discussions.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Etherealgirl

>.> what connection should my character have? Wife? Girlfriend?

Primarch

I assume you just write the character as a stand alone now, and they'll be paired off later.

Jazra

I am going to reluctantly bow out. I apologize, but I don't feel like I could put the time into a group game right now that it deserves.
Ons & Offs
Absences