The Mystery of the Dancing Bride (Femboy for Dom Male)

Started by Momma Kitty, January 23, 2021, 03:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Momma Kitty

Hi there! I've had this idea for a while and have been wanting to flesh it out with someone but haven't had the chance yet. It would require you to play the dominant character while I play a submissive (maybe bratty) femboy. Just as a heads up!

I would like for this to be a slow burn (ish?) type story, and you may understand why when I give you the details on it.

The setting would be something similar to a magical Arabian utopia. YC, a prince from a "faraway" land has come to marry MC, a mysterious princess that has never been seen.. kind of. Yes, the people know she exists, but none have seen her face. Her entire body is covered from head to toe to keep wandering eyes from seeing what she looks like. Many think it's because she is hideous, others think it is because she is extraordinarily beautiful, but the real reason is because she is actually a he. The princess has so many older brothers, their mother finally wanted a girl, but alas, she was not granted this wish. So, instead of raising her youngest child to be a prince like the rest of her sons, she raised him to be a princess. This was against the wishes of the king, but seeing as how they already had seven other sons, he allowed their last child to be raised as a daughter rather than a son.

As such, their princess was taught in the ways of music, dancing, magic, and poise. He excelled in everything he did, however dancing was the one thing that everyone could see was his best attribute. A slender and lithe body that moved with such grace and control could put a spell on anyone that watched, regardless of the fact that not even an inch of skin would be exposed. The only ones that have ever seen the princess beneath the veils were his parents and the twin servants that assisted him.

The day before the wedding a banquet is held to celebrate the upcoming union. The princess dances for his future husband, the man having no idea who the princess really is behind the veil. The dance is enchanting and beautiful, if not seductive in its own right. The man is certain that bedding his bride will be magnificent, indeed. The day of the wedding comes and after the vows are exchanged and they are officially husband and wife, the veil is pulled back to reveal MC.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Gasps of shock can be heard all around, but no one is as shocked as the prince. The princess gazes solemnly, almost apologetically, knowing that he had been fooled, but it was much too late. In outrage the prince storms off, leaving his bride at the altar and everyone else awkwardly in their seats.

Days go by and barely glances are exchanged between the two, but there is still something about the bride that he can't help but find alluring. Many times he has caught him practicing his dancing with a small ensemble of musicians and found it hard to keep walking. The two finally travel to his kingdom and after a while it is obvious that the princess is becoming more and more distant, even more so than he was before. He danced less and less and was often found simply sitting quietly, gazing out a window, or blankly at his hands in his lap. Not even the servants MC has confided in his entire life can raise his spirits. Seeing this his husband finds that he misses watching him dance and decides to do something about it. He will make him dance again.

If the idea of MC hiding his true identity doesn't suit you, I do have another option. It would still be an arranged marriage, however YC knows from the very beginning he would be marrying MC, rather than his sister as intended, as she has already been promised to another. MC attempts at the beginning to appease him, but after being blown off several times, if not downright ordered away from YC, the depression ensues. Magic can also play a factor into this as well. If there are any other changes or ideas you would like to see I am more than happy to plan things out! I personally love hearing ideas from my partners, so please don't think that all of this is completely set in stone.

This is just a rough idea of what I was looking for. If it piques your interest I will be so very happy if you were to drop me a PM, but if not I understand. Thank you for your time. Ciao!
Plots & Characters and Ons & Offs

Muse: Eh...?
Last Updated: 3/24/24 @ 4:30pm

Momma Kitty

Momma Kitty

Momma Kitty

Bumping this up again. Haven't gotten my fill of this story. Hopefully I will be a bit luckier this time 😁