The Forest of Endless Dreams

Started by Skitzopathic2010, July 03, 2012, 06:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skitzopathic2010

Chapter One
A long time ago in a far away forest there was a young boy of the age of 12 or 13 years old. He lived happily with his family of a mother, father a sister and his dog whom to him was like a brother, Or so it seemed to anyone who knew them. This boys name was Donavin and he and his dog Bandit went on many adventures together into the dark forest next to his house. The forest went by two names "The Unresting Forest" or "The Forest of Endless Dreams". The truth about this boy and his dog is a story long since told by many a folks in the country side. As for me I am here to tell you the truth to this tale from one who was really there. One evening around 3 O'clock in the morning Donavin awoke to flames and smoke, in a panic he jumped from his bed whistled for Bandit and dawned his jacket and a pair of Wrangler jeans. Running out of his room he yells for his sister as he runs toward her room, he heard nothing but the flames crackling on the wood of his house. As he reaches her flame engulfed door he panics, at that moment the ceiling down the hallway collapsed thinking on his feet you runs toward the pile of burning debris and covers his arms with his jacket reaching into the pile and grabbed a solid chunk of wood and ran toward her room. Using the piece of wood he smashed her doorknob and rams the door covering his face from the flames. As he hits the door it crumbles being weakened from the flames and he toppled to the floor. Bandit follows him into the room and licks his face whimpering. Groggy from the fall Donavin gets to his knees and looks around his sisters room, in a panic he rubs his eyes and glances around to see exactly what he saw the first time a made bed, an clean room which was normal for his sister but the only problem was everything in her room was covered in what appeared to be blood. He climbs to his feet and tears through her room looking for a trace of his sister there was nothing, not even a strand of hair. He panics and quickly rushes to his his parents room grabbing bandit in his arms and jumping through the flames that once were a doorway. Letting Bandit down they both dash to his parents bed room and see the same  clean room covered in blood. The sight is to much for Donavin to handle and he loses consciousness, hours pass. Once Donvain awakes he realizes that he is outside the burning pile of rubble that used to be his home next to bandit who was just sitting next to him panting.
I am me and if you don't like then I guess we don't have to be friends.