The Fantasy Bi-Orgy (fantasy setting group free form game, need 2 more players)

Started by Chreestafer, September 02, 2015, 07:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaGa88

If nobody else is interested, I'm up for that. I can change stuff in Akyralana's bio to reflect it if so, she is half Elf. If he wouldn't mind being married to a half breed.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Elf

He is the third child, almost unheard of among elves, so will never be anything more than just a prince. He does not care about such things. Her being of mixed heritage may well have been a part of what attracted him to her in the first place.

GaGa88

She's the daughter of an elven princess and splits her time between the sea and upon the land.

Elf

Quote from: GaGa88 on September 12, 2015, 06:36:27 PM
She's the daughter of an elven princess and splits her time between the sea and upon the land.

From a different Elven kingdom I'm presuming, so being no relation to him.

GaGa88

From different kingdoms, yes. Maybe some sort of merging of kingdoms?

Elf

Well not a merging but strengthening of the alliance between the 3 kingdoms.

GaGa88

Elf

I like it. They could have met during one of her times topside and he was in her mother's kingdom for some simple ambassador mission. He would have been instantly attracted to her. Then after seeking her company more became deeply infatuated. Then after he learned that she was half mermaid he suggested the marriage, for diplomatic reasons. It would have taken some convincing to get his parents (king & queen) to approve it, but he won out with the promise of strengthened ties with the other elves and gaining an alliance with the merfolk.

Chreestafer

So I believe we have enough character sheets to start us off for now if all is ok with that. 

Dantes, would you like to be my other half?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Quote from: Etherealgirl on September 14, 2015, 07:15:46 AM
Let's do this!

I agree, let's do this!

Modified my CS to reflect the changes to GaGa's CS making Prince Casrail and Princess Akyralana a newly wed couple.

Etherealgirl

Angel Fire

Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Elf

Chreestafer

Need to hear from Dantes first to see if she is ok with being my other half.  If it's a yea, then we're good to go :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Chreestafer

Here is the character acceptance thread and the ooc.  Please follow the directions I posted! Otherwise post your CS there please.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Chreestafer

Dammit sorry, the link didn't take for some reason, haha thanks elf!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Etherealgirl

Etherealgirl

Chieftain looks like he could impregnate half the women there, and still have stamina left over for masturbation. :O