Elani Mitsu (Male needed)

Started by LunaTalula, May 29, 2010, 11:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaTalula

Hello! I am looking for a Male who might be interested in an RP involving my favorite character, Elani Mitsu.

She is a character given "birth" by a previous RP (she is the daughter of one of my other characters, Cira Solaris Raven, and my former RP partner's character, Demetrius Raven). Basically, she is a demi-goddess/demon/vampire/human. Heh. In explanation: Her mother, Cira, was a demi-goddess who lived with her abusive human father and was soon rescued by Demetrius, a vampire/demon/son of Lucifer. The two fell in love, married, and had two wonderful children. Demetrius built Cira a palace in the middle of the Harukian Desert, 100 miles north of the village Farja.

The storyline is basically this: Elani, thanks to her odd mixed blood, has two entities ( Good and Evil ) battling for her soul. Each one wants to take over completely. As the two battle it out, changes begin to take place for Elani. Her hair changes color, her skin even, and sometimes her attitude. She has nightmares at random, sometimes called daymares. It's almost as if she has three different personalities. Her parents concern is so great, they keep Elani locked up inside the palace walls, not allowing her to venture away from it.

As the years go by, Elani forms a plan to escape from the palace and to make a journey, seeking help for her illness. Also, to save her parents and brother from the torment they were surely feeling. She leaves the palace, and begins her long journey across the Harukian Desert. If no help is found for Elani, eventually, the battle of these two entities will destroy her completely.

This is where the RP would begin... I need a Male character willing to be the "Hero" and help Elani on her quest. It can be human (preferably one who is a type of warrior, or someone with the ability to help her), vampire, demon, another demi-god (not full god)... and any others that are suitable for this type of RP. I want to create a world together. I want someone who is capable of bringing in their own ideas.

This is an adventure, action, romance, medium humor sort of RP. I don't do bondage, whipping, dom/sub, etc type RPs. Nothing too weird, please. Heh.

If interested, you may either respond here... or PM me.

Thank you!

~Luna

Mahro

Sounds interesting.  I'd be delighted to RP with you. :)
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

LunaTalula

That's great! PM me and we will discuss the  details. =]

ridewaves

If you still need someone for this, PM, I have a wealth of ideas for new world sort of RP.