U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

Banned for being mundane
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

Banned for expecting me to use my spell gifts...
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

Banned, you know why
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

Fine that is the last time I do that for you...

Your banned for not appreciating the thought

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

Banned... Same you know why since you missed the point the last time

Alucarddalv

There is a very long list of reasons....

Banned for getting hurt.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

Bannned.... banned for just.

Alucarddalv

Bans self for hurting Davina...

Does not sparkle.....

Anesa

Hrmm...not sure if that is legal...banning oneself....sooo, I'll ban you for...... wearing a safety cup.  There.  You're officially banned! : -)

Alucarddalv

You are banned for not thinking of safety first cowgirl.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

You are banned for messing with my newest lapmate

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Anesa

Quote from: Alucarddalv on June 24, 2011, 10:57:33 PM
You are banned for not thinking of safety first cowgirl.

Gasps!!!

You can't ban me, Captain Cup....I banned you FIRST!    *Smiles sweetly*  The banned cannot BAN the bannee...  *coughs*  :-)

..and thank you, Divine One...  :D

Laz

Banned for being a cow girl with no cow.

Anesa

You are banned for "having a cow" over the fact that I don't "have a cow".... or something like that..  >.>

Laz

You are banned for insinuating that I have a cow over your Non-cow ways.

Anesa

You are banned for pretending like you know ANYTHING about cows.....

Laz

Banned for pretending to know about me pretending to know.

Davina

Banned for banning my woman

Alucarddalv

Banned for being so damn sexy.

Does not sparkle.....

Laz

Banned for banning the person I wanted to ban first.

Prefect Mos

Banned for ignoring the many many opertunties to make fun of a vampire .

Laz

banned for attempting to ignore me

Prefect Mos

Banned because I have honestly no idea what your talking about.

Laz

Banned for ignorance