Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockin

The male walks out of his cottage with half bitten of a cheese burger, which had ketchup on it. Some of it was still on his lips, which he licked off soon after. The male makes a walking visit to Ladysky's dress shop and knocked on the door. Hopefully the woman wasn't too upset of the event that happen.

LadySky

LadySky answers the door, her eyes blood shot from weeping.

She invited Rockin in though she warned him, she was not very good company after the tragedy of the day.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Rockin saw the blood shot eyes and nodded as he understood. Once inside, he began to give her a nice warm hug. Hugged her as tight and hard as she could. Right now, the woman was in need of some TLC, and Rockin was the guy to give it to her.

LadySky

LadySky accepted the warm hug and locked the door as it closed. She decided the best thing for her was to show Rockin her latest chaps and after slipping them on she proceeded to give Rockin a show. ::)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Elandra

Tucked under Trie's arm, Elandra could not help but admire the woman's ass, the chaps revealing all. "Thank you for allowing me to stay with the two you," she stated.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Rockin

Hey guys, keep an eye out on Saff's A/A thread. It's said to be updated soon

this is your friendly Elliquiy member signing off :3

Ryieahna

Werewolves, such things were supposedly the beasts of myth, and yet...Ryieahna shook her head.  This definitely didn't propose good omens.  Had they angered the spirits of the village somehow?  Whatever it was, she would take extra precautions tonight.  After the bar had closed she took a knife from under the counter and slid it under her pillow as she slept, just in case.

Autumn Sativus

The town would wake to begin gathering, searching high and low for a missing LadySky. After finally managing to get into her locked clothing shop, they would find her body and a mess to go with it scattered about the bolts of fabric. The wolves were not done terrorizing this town yet, another peasant was dead, and it was time again to debate over whodunit.

Players:
  • Country
  • Diabolos Lupus
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 6 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 3 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

country

Rockin you've some explaining to do!

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Teno

Teno had already drawn up a list of suspects and so far, it was all as he had dreaded. Sorrowful at the loss of LadySky, he turned his attention to Marg and pointed at her, "You did this!"

Transgirlenstein

Rockin was the last person I saw with Lady Sky!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Valerian

Horrified at the loss of yet another ally, Val watched in shock as the voting began again.  Scott had accused Rockin with almost his last words -- would a werewolf have done that to a fellow werewolf?  Or had it been a clever bluff on the doomed man's part?

Still, whether Rockin was guilty or not, there was certainly another person whose votes had been suspicious.  "Marg must be one of the guilty ones," she said, sadly.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Xandi wakes in the arms of her lover Country to another day. She rushes out to see if all her fellow villagers are safe as well.

When she reaches the square she finds that yet another has been slain. The dress shop owner, Poor poor LadySky, a horrible and frightening death had befallen her over the night.

Xandi horrified by the events that had befallen her friends looked around and could see that the majority was voting for "Marg.".  She could find no evidence of who could be doing these terrible things so she threw her vote with the majority, in hopes that they were right.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Remiel

Voting (Lynch):

Marguerite -- 5 votes (Izu, Teno, Valerian, Xandi, Remiel)
Rockin -- 3 votes (Transgirlenstein, Elandra, Trieste)
Elandra -- 2 votes (Ryieahna, rockin)
Kip -- 1 vote (country)
country
Diabolos Lupus
Eden
Izu
Remiel
Ryieahna
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Trieste (sheriff)
Valerian
Xandi

yet to vote -- Diabolos Lupus, Eden,  Kip, Marguerite

Elandra

Upset to see Ladysky ravaged by the wolves in the night, Elandra immediately turned her dark gaze toward Rockin believing that he was one of the beast who had done the deed.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Trieste

Ryieahna

Elandra.  Ryieahna would have to temporarily turn from her hunch about country to take note of Scott's "romantic" interest, given the events yesterday.  How could anyone human live after being close to something like that?  She really didn't see how people would skip over that and target someone completely unrelated to the last werewolf. 

(Edit:  Fixed some spelling stuff and added a sentence.)

Remiel

Since we know that both Izu and Teno are innocent (Teno was the priest, remember, and proved that Izu was innocent) I'll have to go with them and say Marguerite.  Maybe they know something I don't.

Rockin

Rockin comes out of the cottage in Ladysky's product of ass-less chaps. The guy honestly didn't like to wear these, but the woman insisted. Not to mention the show and after activity helped convinced him. He noticed a lot of people accusing him, which made him worry, especially since he noticed Ladysky was killed by the wolves.

"Wait wait, you got the wrong guy!" Rockin shouts with worry. "It's not me, I swear. I can't hurt a fly." There was no question that either Country or Elandra had something to do with this.

country

I doubt anyone involved in the slaying of LadySky would so obviously place themselves at the scene on the eve of her departure.  So Rockin, while you may be an obvious choice because of location, either you are very devious or a product of fate.

Remiel presented his choices and was spot on in selecting Scott.  He was also 100% certain of Kip.  Were his earlier predictions correct?

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes

Marg: 5 votes – Izu, Teno, Valerian, Xandi, Remiel
Rockin: 3 votes – Transgirlenstein, Elandra, Trieste
Elandra: 2 votes – Ryieahna, Rockin
Kip: 1 vote - country

Need to vote: Diabolus, Marg, Eden, Kip
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Uhh... Hello.... 4 of you still need to vote and it's been 24 hours since anyone posted...?
Us against the world

Autumn52

Xandi went to stand with Country to await the remaining votes.

Scared and frightened of what all of this meant she wrapped her fingers with his to gain comfort from his touch

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Marguerite

(I have been moving my stuff from one place to another and only able to check in sporadically)

Rockin
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You