Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Young

Definitely guilty!

Ever dream of saving the day?
O/O

Belle33

Okay - in girlspeak "Saving the Day" means wedding bells... but in boyspeak I'm guessing you mean some sort of heroic gesture.   

Guilty :)

Ever get an ice cream headache?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Yes ... just yesterday in fact.

Ever had a protein shake?

Stone

Nope; I prefer eggs!

Ever had a protein... slurpee?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Sure... I'm craving one right now. Maybe if I work hard enough I could have one..

Ever spilled your protein shake all down the front of your chemise? *frowns at the hot mess*

Stone

Sure, in fact, spilling becomes natural with such copious amounts!

Ever wondered if you'd have to wear the chemise, all stained, outdoors?

Izzie Aditi

Guilty.
Ever dropped a pack of RICE on the floor, then decided to just leave it there for hours because you cannot be bothered?
* Izzie Aditi points at the kitchen
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

TheLegionary

Does it count if I dropped flour instead of rice? If so, guilty.

Have you ever fallen in love with an avatar?

Kazuume

not guilty

have you ever cheated at a game?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

If men never cheated they'd never get laid.  O:)

Have you ever worn a shirt inside out?

Kazuume

Guilty ><

Have you ever hit someone and hurt them bad?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Spero

Not Guilty

Every hit someone and hurt yourself?
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Stone

Yeah--people who're all bones are painful to punch!

Ever got punched in the gut and felt nothing?

Spero

Not Guilty

Ever got knocked out by a soccer ball?
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Stone

Quote from: Oracle Eyes on October 16, 2011, 11:11:46 PM
Not Guilty

Ever got knocked out by a soccer ball?

As a goalkeeper, that's an every other minute affair!

Ever fell into a person's crotch in a busy commute, like a train or a bus?

Secretwriter

No, I have never fallen intooo someone's crotch, thankfully but I did land on their lap.  Hrmm.  Have you ever accidentally stuck your finger up someone's nose?

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Belle33

Ew - not guilty.

Ever watch a sequel before the first film?

Stone

All the time!

Ever wished you watched a sequel before the first?

Belle33

Hmm... I don't think so.

Ever kiss someone who was sleeping without waking them up?

Stone

Kids count, right?

Ever had some kid wake you up by earthquaking your bed?

Kazuume

lol yes ><

Ever throw something at the neighbor's barking dog?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Story Tale

Hmmm... No, I haven't thrown anything, but I did kick at a little yapper today who bit me while I was jogging. I didn't have the heart to connect, but it got him away.

Ever been chased by a dog?

LateNightKiss

Guilty. My dog loves tag.

Ever fell off a treadmill?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Belle33

*laughs* Not Guilty

Ever drunk call or text an Ex?