News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D&D "Sands of Mu"

Started by CaptainErotica, February 14, 2007, 05:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

BASIC CONCEPT: So far the idea I'm throwing around in my head and in my notebook, is a low level(no higher than 3rd level) campaign, cnetered around the search for....something I have two or three ideas floating around(City of Gold, Chalice of youth, The Old Kindoms lost Treasure Vault,) The settign wil lbe mostly desert, with an Egyptian feel to it, complete with pyramids and tombs and the like. Picture "The Mummy, Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider, and National Treasure" all mixed up with some erotic spicyness thrown in.

CHARACTER CREATION: Character should be of 3rd level. You may use any official D&D 3.5(3.0 if the sourcebook hasn't been updated) books. Use the 4d6 dropping the lowest die for abilties. Max HP. 3,000 GP to spend on gear(including magic items) plus 1 special magic item. This item will be a family heirloom passed dwom form generation to generation. This item wil lbe unique, created by me. All you need to do is give me a rough idea of the type of item you'd like to have and some possable abilities you'd like it to have. A brief background should be included detailing your life as an adventurer up until now. I'm still working on the campaign details and wil lpost them aSAP, so that you may use them for your background.

Feel free to discuss things here or PM me. As I stated above, i'm still working out some of the details(location names, stuff like that). My goal is to have that info up by the end of the week, but with the other two major games I'm working on it might not be until Moday or Tuesday.

Also though it isn't 100% yet, I might have a Co-GM (Muse).

Mia

*Walks in with swaying hips*

Here is one... still calling the rogue ;)
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

Swedish Steel

Oh, I won't miss this one. Count me in, can't decide on what class though, since I never played DnD, don't know what would suit me. I'll think it over.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

CaptainErotica

@Swede: I see you as a ranger or swashbuckler type.

@Submissive:*watches her hips* Um....uh....where was I oh yeah rogue. Gotcha...You can pilfer my purse anytime. ;)

Swedish Steel

"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Mia

*Does one of those cute girl scout salutes*

Yes Sir DungeonMaster Sir... I will see what I can do...

I think I will make her simple (that always works best)... profession: prostitute is no problem right?
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

TheAlchemist

I'm in on this one too  ;D Playing Rogue on the other one, so something else this time. I'll give it some thought.

CirclMastr

Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

CaptainErotica

LoL...well you'll definately have at least one regualr customer...

I finished the map...for now anyways. More will get added as you explore.

The Realm is called Kyan'Ker. The main human settlement is Keos, while the surface elves hail from Ahnkor Woods and Arsinoe. The Dwarves occupy Wahibre, with gnomes and halflings hailing from Rudimon and Titaru.  Dark Elves and other races hail from lands to the north or underground in some cases like the Drow. You do not have to hail from the specified palces those are just a breakdown of how the races are spread out in general. We wil lbe starting in the Human city of Theos...More to come as it comes to me.

All are welcome to join though once I hit eight players I will begin another group.

CirclMastr

Great, I call... uhmm...

*frantically flips through books*

Sorcerer!
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Ixy

Quote from: CirclMastr on February 14, 2007, 08:15:23 AM
Great, I call... uhmm...

*frantically flips through books*

Sorcerer!

I will fight you for it.  I was on this discussion last night until 2am EST, making A SORCEROR and I like her now.

*quirks a brow challengingly*

I AIN'T starting over from scratch just cuz I was 10 minutes late logging in today.... GRRRR.  ;P

You wanna go?

Mia

*useing her best puppy eyes*

Do we have to roll with dices?

*Keeps her lousy rolls behind her back*

CaptainErotica

No...not the puupydog eyes.....

*trying to resist the temptation to give in to her wiles, and fails*

UPDATE!!!

If you prefer the point buy method I wil lallow it, giving you 28 poitns to work with as per the DMG (pg 169)

OMG I'm geeking out!!!Somebody please save me!

RubySlippers

I choose to play a human (boring but they are easy) taking any class that fits the dice as I roll them in order good or ill. 4d6 each drop the lowest die.

CaptainErotica

Sounds like a plan there Ruby.

CirclMastr

Quote from: Ixy on February 14, 2007, 08:24:08 AM
I will fight you for it.  I was on this discussion last night until 2am EST, making A SORCEROR and I like her now.

*quirks a brow challengingly*

I AIN'T starting over from scratch just cuz I was 10 minutes late logging in today.... GRRRR.  ;P

You wanna go?

D'oh.  Well, I don't see why there couldn't be two arcane casters in a party of eight, especially since I doubt we'll have the same spell selection.

Though if Robguy vetoes that notion, I'll think of something else.

RubySlippers

Saraii Haspet

Stats
Str 11 (so-so)
Dex 13 (above average)
Con 12 (above average)
Int 16 (ok a definite wizard possible)
Wis 16 (ok a definite cleric or druid possible)
Con 15 (is cute and bard not out of the question, helps with cleric turning undead)

So lets see a Human Cleric/Wizard? Feel the arcane power mortals myahahahahahaha!

But makes a fine Cleric or Druid with good skill points or a good Wizard as stand alone options.  

Definately some sort of magic wielder in the cards though.

CaptainErotica

I'm fine with it, though there may or may not be 8 players. I was just throwing that out there in case I had like 12 people interested. It would then be a group of 8 and a group of 4. i'd say hang out for a day or two and see if all the main parry roles fill up and then decide.

@Ruby: Any of those classes would work fine, I think Cleric or Druid works best though since your dex isn't very high.

CirclMastr

If I can't play an arcane caster, I reserve the right to bust out my classic Pacifist Cleric!  *shakes fist threateningly*

CaptainErotica

Only if you worship Sune....j/k.

I will probably mix the Egypyian Pantheon in with one of the other panteons for God choices, so if your planning a man/woman of faith you'll have to hold on a day or two.

RubySlippers

I was thinking a cleric hell they are so broken anyway. And by far the best single self-contained class in the game.

Why the Egyptain Pantheon? I think it would be simpler have just alignment based temples. A Temple of White (good clerics), Temple of Gray (neutral clerics) and Temple of Black (evil clerics- not condoned by the society but has evil minions out there).

The dieties if they exist could be worshipped but share support of each like mionded temple with the last one also supporting worship of evil Outsiders not gods. Come one no one runs old fashioned demon woshippers anymore in the game. lol

After all clerics don't HAVE to have a diety in the game they can follow an ethic or philopsohy or even a force like Fire. The Gray Temple might be well reagrded for masters of elemental magics.

So I just suggest keep it simple.

CaptainErotica

I like that idea Ruby. I was going to use the Egyptian gods because I've set the rest of the game up to have a Egyptian feel to it.

*inspiration!*

Thanks ruby you just gave me a cool idea.Unfortuantely it must remain a secret for now. I think I wil lalso use your idea light, grey, dark idea.

RubySlippers

Umm is that good or bad for us players?
  ??? ??? ??? ???
lol

I'm not sure much about my cleric yet save she is one. Might go for the lower ranked member of the royal family entering the clergy to get security and power.

Cherri Tart

hmph.. some of my favorite ppl are here..  and i hate dice games and character sheets  :P   
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

TheAlchemist

<looks deep into Cherri's eyes> You *want* to sign up... You *cannot* resist the temptation... <grins>