[Bloodhunt] Vampires & Werewolves - Closed

Started by Wispyr, April 09, 2016, 03:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Wispyr on April 19, 2016, 09:11:55 AM
Never! Bwhahahahahahahah...ahahahahahah...aha...ah..ha...

As soon as I stop being lazy. -Chuckles- I spent the weekend getting caught up everywhere else, so probably some time in the next day or two.

More importantly is it gonna be a hot Witchdude or a hot Witchgal?!

Wispyr

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on April 19, 2016, 09:16:11 AM
More importantly is it gonna be a hot Witchdude or a hot Witchgal?!
That is a question I have been struggling with myself... Probably a hot witchgal, cause I can never play my girls in any other damn game  :'(

But... You never know. I've got some pretty good euphemisms to work with for a hot witchdude... So I mean, there is potential there.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Wispyr on April 19, 2016, 09:19:22 AM
That is a question I have been struggling with myself... Probably a hot witchgal, cause I can never play my girls in any other damn game  :'(

But... You never know. I've got some pretty good euphemisms to work with for a hot witchdude... So I mean, there is potential there.

"You should see my broomstick" ?

Wispyr

Rel Mayer

Looks like I am going to be making a Vampire lady! I think I'm using Kay Morgan as a faceclaim too...

DazzlingCockroach

I am interested in making a werewolf. I was wondering if those were bound the wildlife, or if they just strut around in human society (to some extent).

If circumstances allow, I'd be interested in playing a werewolf soldier, something like a lieutenant in the army.

Wispyr

The Witch: Wispyr (Approved)

Werewolf Leader: Vlexia (Approved)
Werewolf 1: Kyrsa (Approved)
Werewolf 2:
Werewolf 3:

Vampire Leader:
Vampire 1: Sirian Eve (Approved)
Vampire 2:
Vampire 3:

Orange Marmalade (Vampire - Leader) [Submitted]
Persephone325 (Vampire)
la dame en noir (Vampire)
Vampire Mistress Sakura (Vampire)  [Submitted]
Rel Mayer (Vampire)

Intimate Ink (Werewolf)
Cuchulainn (Werewolf) [Submitted]
Lady Kitsune (Werewolf) [Submitted]

As we're over a week into this now, I'll be reviewing the sheets that I have currently and doing approvals from there. We'll see what slots are left post that. Oh, and I'll do my own sheet since everyone seems so curious!

Quote from: DazzlingCockroach on April 21, 2016, 07:05:53 AM
I am interested in making a werewolf. I was wondering if those were bound the wildlife, or if they just strut around in human society (to some extent).

If circumstances allow, I'd be interested in playing a werewolf soldier, something like a lieutenant in the army.
You're welcome to submit a sheet, but you should be made aware that we already have one spot contested for the Werewolf players - thus there is a high chance that at this point a submitted character will not be approved. I'll be approving sheets this afternoon, so I'll need it by then if it's going to get considered. There is less contest for Vampire slots (sorta) at this point in time.

And yes, they both live in the wild and live among humans. Entirely dependent on the wolf in question. A wolf entering the service would be possible, but will need some explanation as to how they handled their anger quirks.

DazzlingCockroach

I'll have to withdraw my interest, then. But the game looks nice, hope y'all have a good time.

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26