Battlestar Galactica (-inspired ) Craving [ M/F, UN ]

Started by Hemingway, April 26, 2011, 12:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I can take this no longer. I'm sitting here, watching Battlestar Galactica, and the relationship between Gaius Baltar and Six ( incidentally the sexiest cyborg ever ) is simply perfect. Her eerie presence and the game they play, interspersed with a healthy dose of teasing, taunting and sex, I need that. I need an RP based on that.

That said, I normally prefer original characters. I do in this case as well, sort of. I haven't watched the whole series, but I know some of what happens to poor Dr. Baltar, and it sort of clashes with free, unlimited creativity. Unless we were to rewrite the entire plot. I suppose that could work. Or we could make up an original pair of characters with similar roles and the same basic story. Or we could even reverse the roles, and have a male, err, imaginary Cylon. There are pros and cons to all of these options, I suppose, and I think the best way to do it is to work it out together.

If this sounds at all interesting, please let me know. It's sort of difficult to get something going otherwise. I am not, after all, in your head. I simply wish to be.