News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Joyously joins the ladies for some boy-less cuddle time!

Timeless

*pulls Breathless into a tight hug and squeezes her there* Finally, I can give you a hug!

SummerWhispers

Refills pitcher of spiked lemonade and hugs a three girls * offering a glass to both Orchid and Timeless*

Mordred

Drops Summer in the jello pit.. Ahh yes, the jello pit.. then dives inside and pounces with a crazy cuddle of slippery limbs and bodies.. remembering why he loves this stuff the most.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

I am not sure about the jello pit but again I will give it a try, and squishes her way over to him to offer a hug, with blue goo dripping off her arms.

Mordred

Cuddles the Summer-y one.. helping squeegee some of those blue bits of jello from her golden skin.. before 'accidentally' slipping, pulling her down.. then having to once again start the 'arduous' task upon that lovely skin.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

-wiggles out from under the cuddle pile and lays on top cuddles Mordred gets blue all over herself-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Crazily cuddles the porcelain Orchid of Darkness.. mesmerized for a moment at how the blue enhances her complexion.. before trying to nibble through that choker.. slyly.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

-cuddles the handsome Mordred with a soft smile before trying to nibble her way though all the blue to his tender neck.-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Cuddles the cuddling Orchid.. fangs locked tight inside her porcelain perfection of a neck as those crazy little drops inside coat and fill inside these ravenous lips.. feeling her luring bite fill with my own concoction.
*See Pillory*

Timeless

Pulls the blue fellow into her arms for a squeezing cuddle, her face buried into the side of his neck and not minding that she got herself with blue paint.

Mordred

Keeping the adorable Timeless wrapped within these long arms, squeezes her tight in a cuddle while trying his best to not get her too blued up, whispering how I think her little feline friend is actually quite cute.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Wraps him in my white fluffy blanket, thinking I know he hates the white color, but I have broken up with him several times and I feel a little guilty.

Autumn52

I would cuddle her softly and whisper about all the men on E. We could have girl time
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

SummerWhispers

Oh hugs her quickly, whispering so tell all the good stuff and the bad about them all.

Mordred

Tucks back those lovely blond strands to pounce upon this warm dose of Summer with a pair of insatiable arms, whilst nibbling her delicious neck with a faint trail of blue.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Ninja'd
cuddling in a pile together I would whisper, "I don't know anything bad. All the men on E are so sweet and wonderful. I wantz them alllll. But I would share."
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

athenaspupil

SummerWhispers

Oh do share them, I think they are pretty wonderful, I have to admit the ladies here are pretty great also, and when you need a little girl talk they can not be beat.

Quote from: athenaspupil on March 31, 2012, 05:22:47 PM
"you know you like it"

Yes some girl time is nice

Slaven

Slip behind her and wrap my arms around her waist to pull her into a small embrace. I would then lean forward and whisper into her ear, hot breath brushing across her ear and neck. "Chocolate!" And with that, I would flee!
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Anesa

Yummy!  *Makes grabby hands towards him before grinning and giving a long, tight squeeze and along with a warm, soft nuzzle of his neck*  ;)

Howdy Slaven! 

athenaspupil

*comes out of the darkness lurering her into his arm with his dark eyes and all knowing smirk*

Anesa

*Grins at the mysterious one...somewhat taken by his dark eyes and smirkiness, cuddles closer*  ;)

CaptainErotica

*watches the cuddling waiting for his turn and then cuddled the cow girl.*

(should probably be worried. Xandi knows all of my secrets.) *smiles playfully*

Anesa

*Smiles and winks*  Ohh, do we have some dark, delicious secrets to tell, my dear?  *Grins and slithers up beside the sexy masked man, wrapping her arms and legs around him, her lips nuzzling his neck and his ear, whispering hotly against it* I know I have a few you might like to hear...