The Pit (M for F) NEW! (Prison Setting, Guard x Inmate) Seductress Wanted!

Started by Dick Hercules, February 04, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Hercules

The Pit (M for F) NEW!

The Easter Park Correctional Facility comes with a notorious reputation. As the prison system has the deal with budget cuts, privatisation ('For Profit') and overcrowding just to name a few issues, this particular women's prison is associated with the very worst cases of scandal, corruption and abuses of regulations. The most scheming and salacious females can be found located in the wing known as 'The Pit', where the very worst offenders are housed and where the guards have lost control of the population. A number of them have been recruited by a gang of women to assist them in drug operations, intimidation, blackmail, protection rackets and money laundering. Sex between guards and inmates is an open secret and it isn't uncommon to hear moans from the cells amidst the cat calls and general boisterous noise.

My character is a young prison guard who has a stellar reputation and strong moral code. He's been transferred to Easter Park to try and regulate activities before any investigation can be launched, as the local media have begun to take an interest in developments having been fed information by those freed on license as well as the numerous offers who have quit due the pressure that they have been put under. Some colleagues are less than enthusiastic about his arrival and potentially putting a stop to their enjoyment whilst even those pleased to see an extra body seem reluctant to assist him. We could say that perhaps he's the relation of the current or former warden. The female prisoners seem quite happy to have a young, athletic male around. The head of a group of women in 'The Pit' in particular takes a liking to him and there's an obvious attraction between them even if he's trying to put a stop to her group's operations. She enjoys goading him, openly flirtatious and teasing, making no secret of her desire to seduce him. With corruption and an obvious bending of the rules being on rampant display throughout this environment, can he resist?

I could see your character identified as a potential suspect in the operations or someone who becomes an informant, feeding my character misleading information or leading him to dead ends in his investigation to keep her nose clean. My character is suspicious of her but the attraction and chemistry between them clouds his judgement. Perhaps ultimately, he may find himself involved in something that has grave consequences should he continue to dig deeper, or implicated in the investigation himself. He could perhaps give away the identity of another confidant that sees him or her removed from the facility, there really are many possibilities and this could become a very dark role if we wanted it to go down a route that involves murder or drug abuse but these are just ideas floating in my head, everything is open for discussion.

I would love to iron out more details of this plot with any writers who are interested, with the possibility of us involving other characters. Definitely something I think has potential to be a long term plot with twists and turns along the way. If anyone wishes to express an interest please contact me via PM to discuss and brainstorm.

Bonus points should you choose to indulge me by using the image below.  ;) >:)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Kind regards,

Motivado