Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever walk into your parents 'doing it'?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

guilty (pretty funny/embarrassing... dad's head peeked from under the covers at her feet LOL)

You?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Guilty, once.

Ever had sex on a photocopier?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

No ... but should the opportunity present itself  >:)

Ever do it with your s/o in your friend's bathroom while he was asleep in the bedroom?

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever had sex in a place with other people around?

Cassiopeia

... guilty <.<

Ever fooled around at a family gathering? (though obviously not with a family member >.>)

Rog the Rake

Uhhh Guilty... a few times.. *grins*

Ever fooled around with a family member?

DiverseDesires

(Love the new avitar)

not guilty - no family

ever been caught foolin' around at a family event?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cassiopeia

Almost but thankfully ... not guilty (surprising how fast one can move when they need to)

Ever been caught hooking up in the family pool?

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever fallen out of the bed while getting it on?

Amelita

LOL Guilty (and didn't mind at all)

ever crushed a piece of furniture while getting it on?  ;D

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... but I have crushed some shoes ...

Ever been thrown into the bed frame while attempting to get it on?

Endorphin

Not Guilty, though I'm sure I wouldn't mind.

Ever played just that little bit too rough?

Cassiopeia

(your back would mind, lol)

Not guilty ... wouldn't mind testing my boundaries though ...

Ever bitten your partner because it just felt so damn good?

TheLegionary

guilty...always...but it was not hard!

even bought the Kamasutra just to find out you are not flexible enough for most of the positions?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... pirated it <.<

Ever realize all the positions you ARE capable of are the ones you've already thought up?

TheLegionary

guilty.

ever thought that only after years of yoga you could do the positions of kamasutra? So all that bullshit of medidation was only meant to fuck???

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... even after years some still can't be done >.>

Ever wonder if the people who thought up some of those positions had a foot long member?  *can't figure out how some of those positions are possible otherwise*

TheLegionary

not guilty, but your considerations make sense.

ever thought of having sex with He-Man or She-Ra?

Cassiopeia

Wasn't guilty until a second ago but you had to put it in my head!

Ever thought of having sex with one of the members of the Justice League?

TheLegionary

some months ago, the answer would be not guilty...but then I noticed how hot wonder woman is....so today I am guilty.

ever thought of having sex in the sea?

Cassiopeia

She is very hot isn't she ... *sighs wistfully*

Oh yes, definitely guilty

Ever attempted to have sex in the sea?

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever had sex on a boat?

Jeno Veritas

Not guilty

ever have sex on a creaky bed?
[tr][td]
O/O[/td][td]
A/A[/td][td]StoryTeller's Cafe[/td][td]Want to be a mentor?
[/td][td]
HP?[/td][/tr][/table]

Endorphin

All the damn time! Guilty

Ever had to improvise because the bed was too noisy?