Midnight Dinner Masquerade Party (All welcome!)

Started by MovieFreek, January 01, 2009, 03:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MovieFreek

Hi! ^_^ I may be new to this website, but I'm sure not to roleplaying. Though my grammer is a bit off everything else about me is awesome!! My paragraph limit is also five. That's the most I can do on usual.

To start off I just had this amazing idea to do a phantom of the opera rp. There's going to be me the phantom.
Of course I'm not going to look like the guy with half an ugly face. I approve more of an anime looking theme. Aren't I cute!  And of course my little song bird. The girl shall not be you. If you would like she can be. To add to the story we can add her parents, and other people to come to the party.

The story is that you all are invited to a formal dinner party masquerade, which my character is holding at his mansion. The song bird falls so deep into my character's eyes that she doesn't want to leave.

The story will continue on by how it is performed.  Please pm or post with what you would look like, and we'll go from there. Oh! And if someone else would like to be the phantom, I will also be willing to play the song bird. Here's to a happy start!! First come first serve on the phantom/song bird.

I think that's about it. ^_^ And here...we.......go!

Maeven

You may have better luck finding partners by posting your advert here instead.

This section is really designed as a home for ongoing roleplays.  : )
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule