The Masters Kitten (SaleenxMasterofKittens)

Started by Saleen Shadows, September 13, 2012, 03:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saleen Shadows

She sat in her box in the rain and looked by at the people who passed her by. Her brothers and sisters were already adopted, but why not her? She sighed her own tears mixing with the rain as it poured down. Her ears laid back against her head and her tail lay limp next to her. She was soaked to the bone. She looked up at everyone holding her hands hoping someone would take her. They all just yelled at her and kicked towards her and she would whimper. She laid down in her box her clothes soaked and she was chilled to the bone, she had finally given up. She would never find a family to take care of her.

MasterOfKittens

-a young man comes over to her and holds out a small piece of bread- would you like some food? -smiles at her with kindness-

Saleen Shadows

She looked up at him and sniffed the bread in his hand. "Y-yes please." she shivered smiling back at him.

MasterOfKittens

-i hand her the piece of bred and move my umbrella so it shields her from the elements- where is your home little kitten?

Saleen Shadows

"I-I don't have a home." she shivered pointing to the words on the box. They read 'Free. Take us home please.' "My brothers and sisters have all found a home. All but me." she sighed her tears once again mixing with the rain.

MasterOfKittens

-you can hardly believe what i say to you- Would you like to come live with me? My apartment isn't very big, but there is plenty of space for the two of us...

Saleen Shadows

My tail starts to coil happily and my ears perk up. "Really! I'd love too!" smiles happily.

MasterOfKittens

-i help you up out of the box and put my big coat around you to help keep you warm and dry as we walk down the street- do you have a name?

Saleen Shadows

-nods as I adjust the coat- My name is Saleen. What's yours?

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Saleen Shadows on September 13, 2012, 06:36:19 PM
-nods as I adjust the coat- My name is Saleen. What's yours?

it's chris... -i take you to an apartment building and we go inside the lobby, its warm and dry inside, a sensation you haven't felt in a long time-

Saleen Shadows

-nods and resists the urge to shake herself dry-

MasterOfKittens

-i take you up the stairs to a small apartment, inside is a couch, a modest entertainment center consisting of a 32 inch tv, a gaming system, and a blue ray player, a small kitchen, an even smaller bathroom and one small bedroom- it's not much but it's home...

Saleen Shadows

-looks around and smiles- It's better than a box.

MasterOfKittens

well you can go take a warm bath while i cook us dinner, there are fresh towels in the cabinet.... when you get out i'll give you some new clothes...

Saleen Shadows

-nods and heads towards the bathroom to take a warm bath grabbing a towel on the way-

MasterOfKittens

Saleen Shadows

-steps into the bathtub carefully letting warm water wash over her body-

MasterOfKittens

- a little bit later you smell steak cooking along with mashed potatoes and gravy and a bit of sweet corn-

Saleen Shadows

-smells the steak and steps out of the tub all clean and wraps the towel around her-

MasterOfKittens

-i am hard at work in the kitchen cooking, i see you come out of the bathroom- is my kitten all nice and clean?

Saleen Shadows

MasterOfKittens

-i go and get a brush and a spool of red ribbon- have you ever been properly groomed?

Saleen Shadows

-she shakes her head- no sir I havent. My mother died a few weeks ago when we had just started to open our eyes up.

MasterOfKittens

Well then I will have to change that. -i sit you down in a chair and begin to brush your hair-

Saleen Shadows

-smiles and sits down and purrs as you brush my hair-