News:

Main Menu

UEFA EURO 2012

Started by Nico, June 07, 2012, 12:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Heaven Sent Blossom

Spain vs Germany final then I would presume.

Nico

Poor England. :-( Buuut... fortunately, I can still cheer for Germany. ;D And, secretly, for Spain. ~snickers~

Remiel

Quote from: Izu on June 22, 2012, 03:43:16 PM
They have to. I so can't stand Ronaldo and his cocky grin -_____-

+1 

Ronaldo has always been a drama queen. I remember him taking dives in the last World Cup, rolling around on the ground, cluthing his shin in agony, and then popping back up as soon as the ref ran past.  Granted, everyone pretty much does that (I'm looking at you, Italy!)  but Ronaldo is the quintessential prima donna.

And now people are saying he's Lionel Messi's rival.  He's talented, for sure, but in the same league with Messi? Puh-leeze.

Liayra

I think people love Messi because he's... a normal person (personality wise obviously! because a normal person doesn't play that good) while Cristiano comes across as a show-off... so it's normal that on every match, the rival spectators shout "Messi! Messi! Messi!" as soon as Ronaldo gets the ball, which always makes me giggle, so mean.

Nico

And tonight - GO SPAIN!!

Izu

SPAAAIN!!!! ^______^

Awesome! And Christiano didn't get to shoot a PK and/or score! Double win! :D

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Heaven Sent Blossom

Glad Ramos didn't fluff that saucy little chip, however Spain can go and DiaF. This refusal to play Negredo or Llorente has outstayed its welcome with me and I'd be very happy to see their hearts broken in the final because of it.

JackWhite

Quote from: Heaven Sent Blossom on June 27, 2012, 04:31:59 PM
Glad Ramos didn't fluff that saucy little chip, however Spain can go and DiaF. This refusal to play Negredo or Llorente has outstayed its welcome with me and I'd be very happy to see their hearts broken in the final because of it.
²

Liayra

Oh my god Ramos! Nobody can be as brave as him to shot his like that after his previous failure!

Oh and Cristiano go to (censored)(censored)(censored!!!)(supercensored)(ultracensored!)(ohmygodsocensored!!!)

JackWhite

Quote from: Liayra on June 27, 2012, 04:36:38 PM
Oh my god Ramos! Nobody can be as brave as him to shot his like that after his previous failure!

Oh and Cristiano go to (censored)(censored)(censored!!!)(supercensored)(ultracensored!)(ohmygodsocensored!!!)

Pirlo missed his previous panenka too.

Liayra

Ramos didn't shot ala panenka on the champions league match, it's an important difference!

JackWhite

Quote from: Liayra on June 27, 2012, 04:39:43 PM
Ramos didn't shot ala panenka on the champions league match, it's an important difference!

Panenka or not you can always say it's difficult to shoot one after a miss.

His penalty came after the miss of Moutinho which had put Spain in a good position already.

Liayra

That's true!

Although there was a lot of mockery towards Sergio in Spain with things like "Sergio's ball hit a satellite/plane/the moon or actually saved earth from an asteroid impact!" So now I'm very happy for him!

JackWhite

Quote from: Liayra on June 27, 2012, 04:48:45 PM
That's true!

Although there was a lot of mockery towards Sergio in Spain with things like "Sergio's ball hit a satellite/plane/the moon or actually saved earth from an asteroid impact!" So now I'm very happy for him!

You're right about that but that's always the case. Everything these guys do will go directly to the press, good or bad.

Liayra

Oh no, it wasn't the press, twitter!

JackWhite

Quote from: Liayra on June 27, 2012, 05:07:02 PM
Oh no, it wasn't the press, twitter!

I don't think they worry much about the twitter and 9gag youth. They're just joking.

Liayra

Nah, and especially not Ramos, he has an amazing sense of humor, he uses twitter a whole lot.

JackWhite

I hope they can clash with Germany

Liayra

Or Italy! I hope that it's Italy for a mediterranean final!

JackWhite

Nah, I only like them for Pirlo and Balotelli.

Liayra

Teehee!

JackWhite

I liked Pirlo's one better ^^

Liayra

Ack, that was the wrong gif! and now I lost the first, duh!