Guess That Movie

Started by Nothing, June 26, 2006, 07:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

So, this is simple...

Someone gives a movie quote, then you try and guess what movie it's from...

If you get it right, you supply the next quote, and so on and so forth...

So, for the first one :

"I killed a mirror...and my shower door..."

Swedish Steel

Secret Window

-"I haven't cried since I was a kid."
-"You cried during the World Cup."
-"Sober, Sharon! Sober!"
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

alahendra

Is that from the Snapper?  I haven't seen that movie in ages...
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Swedish Steel

On Off page:

alahendra

Woohoo!!!!!  ;D  It was driving me nuts trying to remember what that was from!

OK, here's one:
"Bad luck isn't brought by broken mirrors, but by broken minds. "

Lirliel

Suspiria right?... been a while since I saw the movie
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

alahendra

Lirliel

All right, settle down. Settle down... Now, before I begin the lesson, will those of you who are playing in the match this afternoon move your clothes down onto the lower peg immediately after lunch, before you write your letter home, if you're not getting your hair cut, unless you've got a younger brother who is going out this weekend as the guest of another boy, in which case, collect his note before lunch, put it in your letter after you've had your hair cut, and make sure he moves your clothes down onto the lower peg for you. Now...

Shouldn't be to hard.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Vandren

Quote from: Lirliel on July 05, 2006, 11:30:54 PM
All right, settle down. Settle down... Now, before I begin the lesson, will those of you who are playing in the match this afternoon move your clothes down onto the lower peg immediately after lunch, before you write your letter home, if you're not getting your hair cut, unless you've got a younger brother who is going out this weekend as the guest of another boy, in which case, collect his note before lunch, put it in your letter after you've had your hair cut, and make sure he moves your clothes down onto the lower peg for you. Now...

Shouldn't be to hard.

Meaning of Life! (42)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Lirliel

Ahh yes... this is indeed Monthy Python's the Meaning of Life ;)

It was on last night.. I had fun :P

Vandren

Quote from: Lirliel on July 05, 2006, 11:39:23 PM
Ahh yes... this is indeed Monthy Python's the Meaning of Life ;)

It was on last night.. I had fun :P

I own a copy, DVD, but haven't watched in a while.  :(  Caught Life of Brian the other day, though.

Hmm . . . ok, well since I saw it recently . . .

"I was just standing there saying, 'Shame, shame, shame!'"
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Lirliel

Vandren

Quote from: Lirliel on July 05, 2006, 11:43:44 PM
No idea :S

I'll post a hint in the morning, if no one gets it (about 7 hours).  :)  Gotta get to bed now.

Swedish Steel

Are you allowed to do that? I waited ages for someone to get my question right.

On Off page:

Ariabella

Well there's been hints given in the song game but then this is Nothing's game.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Vandren

Quote from: Swedish Steel on July 06, 2006, 12:08:02 AMAre you allowed to do that? I waited ages for someone to get my question right.

This one's relatively obscure, and better known as a musical . . . so . . .

1) Zero Mostel starred in the stage musical and the movie
2) The character who speaks the line has been standing outside the House of Marcus Lycus (essentially a brothel).

Elvi

Damn, I would have got that one straight away if I had seen it.

"A funny thing happened to me on the way the the Forum."

Though I am afraid that I will always see dear Frankie Howard in the role.
He did a TV comedy series named "Up Pompeii", based on the stage version of 'A funny thing'

Here's a 70's film, I love it still and know it almost off by heart, my sister and I wore two videos of it out and thats when videos were bloody expensive to buy!

"Children of the night......SHUT UP!!"
"You are getting sleepier and sleepier"
"Never a quicky.....Alvays a longy"

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Nothing

of course you guys can give hints :)
It isn't really my game, I'm jjust the one that started it

Swedish Steel

I'm not against hints, I read that wrong, I thought he was about to tell us the answer and it was way to early for that. :)

On Off page:

Ariabella

Quote from: Vandren on July 06, 2006, 07:19:27 AM
This one's relatively obscure, and better known as a musical . . . so . . .

1) Zero Mostel starred in the stage musical and the movie
2) The character who speaks the line has been standing outside the House of Marcus Lycus (essentially a brothel).

*takes a stab but is probably dead wrong* Fiddler On the Roof

Elvi

*Wonders if she is invisible*

I've answered it cindy.

A funy thing happened to me on the way to the Forum.

Ariabella

oh. Probably didn't scroll back far enough. Never mind me.

alahendra

Quote from: Elvi on July 06, 2006, 11:13:52 AM
Damn, I would have got that one straight away if I had seen it.

"A funny thing happened to me on the way the the Forum."

Though I am afraid that I will always see dear Frankie Howard in the role.
He did a TV comedy series named "Up Pompeii", based on the stage version of 'A funny thing'

Here's a 70's film, I love it still and know it almost off by heart, my sister and I wore two videos of it out and thats when videos were bloody expensive to buy!

"Children of the night......SHUT UP!!"
"You are getting sleepier and sleepier"
"Never a quicky.....Alvays a longy"

Love at First Bite?

Ariabella

Elvi

Sorry Cindy, Alehandra has it......I still love that film .......

alahendra

It's a great one.  A classic. :)  The children of the night, SHUT UP! line still cracks me up every time.

Lessee...maybe kind of an obscure one...

"Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora."

Elvi

Awwwwww........that was easy! - The three Amigos

It has so many great one liners.....
My favourite is just a classic that is used over and over, it's something like....

Maybe later you could kiss me on the porch?
No, the lips will do

Here's a one, that should be easy if you enjoy animations (Especially cult British animation) and if thats not a hint?

"I think you'll find this present a valuable addition to our modern lifestyle. They're Techno-trousers, ex-NASA, fantastic for walkies."

and a BIG hint:

"No more lodgers — more trouble than they're worth! I could just fancy some cheese. What do you say? Cheddar?... All's well that ends well, that's what I say. Uhmm... I do like a bit of gorgonzola..."

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on July 06, 2006, 07:52:09 PM
"I think you'll find this present a valuable addition to our modern lifestyle. They're Techno-trousers, ex-NASA, fantastic for walkies."

and a BIG hint:

"No more lodgers — more trouble than they're worth! I could just fancy some cheese. What do you say? Cheddar?... All's well that ends well, that's what I say. Uhmm... I do like a bit of gorgonzola..."

Wallace & Gromit, yes?  The only movie of their's that I know is "Curse of the Were-Rabbit" (very good one too)

Elvi

Ah.........but which film?

Vandren

Edited.  :)

The only film I know is "Curse of the Were-Rabbit," though I've caught others and forgotten their titles.

Elvi

*sighs*
Well you can't have it then.......
Thats like saying the film is "James Bond"
*grins*

Elvi

Quote from: Elvi on July 06, 2006, 07:52:09 PM

Here's a one, that should be easy if you enjoy animations (Especially cult British animation) and if thats not a hint?

and a BIG hint:

OK Vandren has named the 'Stars'  Wallace and Gromit.

Here's another clue.
It involves a bird in a very clever disguise.

Oh go on another.
Part of the title and a BIG hint is in the first quote.

Elvi

*sighs*

Another clue

Trousers and they are all WRONG!

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Ariabella

Heheheh

I don't know any Wallace & Grommit except the Were-Rabbit, and that only from hearing about it.

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Elvi

Bloody hell!
That was hard work......
Yes moon it was the Wrong Trousers and if you lot only know Attack of the Were Rabbit, then you really need to check out the others.
*smiles*

Moondazed

Another hint:

"May your loss be met with a hurricane of love."

Moondazed

Another hint:

"In that moment I knew success not greatness was the only god the world served. "

I love this movie, it's full of great quotes... so I can't help but offer them up :)

Moondazed

Another hint:

"Most of the sex I've had in my life was not as personal as that kiss."

Caity

Elizabethtown. 

I thought that one sounded familiar, but it was the 60B that got it. :)

"Did you carve up any ice... with your weiner?"

From a movie I watched today.

Maeven

Blades of Glory.

"Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

RubySlippers

I'm going to guess since this sounds like what Batman would say is the movie: Gotham Knights?

Maeven

Quote from: RubySlippers on August 21, 2008, 10:39:05 PM
I'm going to guess since this sounds like what Batman would say is the movie: Gotham Knights?

Nope. 

The Cardinal Rule

WyldRanger

Quote from: Maeven on August 21, 2008, 09:52:36 PM
Blades of Glory.

"Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race."

This is from the classic Kill Bill Volume 2 :)

Maeven

Quote from: Xana Cenad on August 21, 2008, 10:55:37 PM
This is from the classic Kill Bill Volume 2 :)

*nods* Your turn.

The Cardinal Rule

WyldRanger

Really long one here....sorry  :-[

"You know what? You're a criminal. 'Cause you rob these kids of their creativity and their passion. That's the real crime! Well, what about you parents? Did -did the system really work out for you? Did it teach you to follow your heart, or to just play it safe, roll over? What about you guys? Did you always want to be school administrators? Dr. Alexander, was that your dream? Or maybe no, maybe you wanted to be a poet. Maybe you wanted to be a magician or an artist. Maybe you just wanted to travel the world. Look, I - I - I - I lied to you. I lied to all of you, and I'm sorry. Dad, especially to you. But out of that desperation, something happened that was so amazing. Life was full of possibilities. A - and isn't that what you ultimately want for us? As parents, I mean, is - is that, is possibilities. Well, we came here today to ask for your approval, and something just occurred to me. I don't give a shit. Who cares about your approval? We don't need your approval to tell us that what we did was real. 'Cause there are so few truths in this world, that when you see one, you just know it. And I know that it is a truth that real learning took place at South Harmon. Whether you like it or not, it did. 'Cause you don't need teachers or classrooms or - or fancy highbrow traditions or money to really learn. You just need people with a desire to better themselves, and we got that by the shit at South Harmon. So you can go ahead, sign your forms, reject us and shoot us down, and do whatever you gotta do. It doesn't really matter at this point. Because we'll never stop learning, and we'll never stop growing, and we'll never forget the ideals what were instilled in us at our place. 'Cause we are SHIT heads now, and we'll be SHIT heads forever and nothing you say can do or stamp can take that away from us! So go!"

Bliss

Accepted. <3<3 Justin Long!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

WyldRanger

Bliss

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

RubySlippers

Bliss

Got it in one! ^_^
Your turn, Ruby!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

(Didn't you just START another thread with that same quote?)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

RubySlippers

I don't want to be that cruel something more contemporary would be better I can toss out obscure movie quotes later maybe.

Its still not recent but is modern.

"I love your sex. I love your wisdom and... the way you say switcheroo. I love that sadness that you get in your eyes sometimes. And other stuff."

The other quote had the name of a main character so couldn't use it but this is a great line. I don't want it to be too easy. The film was made under twenty five years ago so in contemporary as far as I'm concerned just not that recent.
;D

RubySlippers

HINT ANOTHER QUOTE FROM THE SAME MOVIE:

(main character name hidden), I'd love to see you in the moonlight with your head thrown back and your body on fire.

RubySlippers

ANOTHER TWO HINTS:

This film was made in Canada and was originally rated NC-17 due to its graphic lesbian and other sex scenes by the United States.

One main female character was a professor at a Christian College and very conservative.

Slym

When Night Is Falling?

Saw that one about a year ago. Kinda odd.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

RubySlippers

Thats it. And its not that odd compared to say that horrible gay film Go Fish.

Your turn.

Slym

"So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. **** says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

****-represents a character's name, I blanked it out cause it might give it away

Maeven

The Cardinal Rule

Slym

Maeven

Quote from: Maeven on August 25, 2008, 11:28:58 PM
American History X?

I loved that movie-- own it actually (on VHS! hah!). 

An easy one:

"It would take more than the words than a drunken adolescent girl to rob me of my desire for you."

The Cardinal Rule

RubySlippers

300!

I love that movie I just wish the Spartan women ran around in their traditional clothing- usually none or a little tunic with a breast showing. ~sigh~

Lilias

Sorry for any bubble-bursting, but only unmarried girls wore such tunics. I loved that film, but a lot of the costuming made the historian in me cringe.

An easy one, because it has been a rough day:

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

MusicNeverDies

Sounds like Back To the Future..?

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

MusicNeverDies

Oh-dang. Okay. Think think think.

"I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me."

Lilias

The Shawshank Redemption - top film!

Let's up the ante a little...

"The two of you showed such promise, but we had to see you in action. And most impressive you've been. You're like brother and sister. Heightened speed, strength, agility, the same killer instincts. Parallel strands of research. And now... we discover which is superior."
~Wendell Berry

Inkidu

Oh God Resident Evil: Apocalypse. The games have much better story lines.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Maeven

Revival of the thread is in order...

"Well, I'm the guy that tells you there are guys you can hit and there's guys you can't. Now, that's not quite a guy you can't hit, but it's almost a guy you can't hit. So I'm gonna make a fuckin' ruling on this right now. You don't fuckin' hit him. You understand?"

The Cardinal Rule

AcidCrayfish

easy one, The Departed haha

"King Kong ain't got shit on me!"

Caustic

Training Day.

"Saving someone's life is like falling in love. The best drug in the world. For days, sometimes weeks afterwards, you walk the streets, making infinite whatever you see. Once, for a few weeks, I couldn't feel the earth - everything I touched became lighter. Horns played in my shoes. Flowers fell from my pockets. You wonder if you've become immortal, as if you've saved your own life as well. God has passed through you. Why deny it, that for a moment there - why deny that for a moment there, God was you?"
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Lilias

Bringing Out the Dead.

"Marriage is the promise of eternal love. As a man of honor I cannot promise eternally what I've never felt momentarily."
~Wendell Berry

brazenvamp

I'm told thats "Kate and Leopold"?  but i confess my friend told me so!!
The elephant is a dainty bird, it flits from bow to bow.  It makes its nest in a rhubarb tree and whistles like a cow..*grins* ~spike Milligan~

brazenvamp

hmmm I just discovered that my movie quote seemd to have fallen of the end. 

Oh well. an easy one..."He's not the messiah...He's a very naughty boy"

*grins*
The elephant is a dainty bird, it flits from bow to bow.  It makes its nest in a rhubarb tree and whistles like a cow..*grins* ~spike Milligan~

Kurzyk

Could it be Monty Python Life of Brian?

brazenvamp

*grins* Of course!!! I love that movie...Your turn!!

Kurzyk

*laughs* me too! Lay off my Juniper berries!

Ok here's one:

"Here, have a cookie. I promise by the time you're done eating it, you feel right as rain."

brazenvamp

ahhh I have a multitude of Monty Python songs in my head now..settling on "sit on my face" lol

Thats The Matrix  ;D

Kurzyk

brazenvamp

;D  ok....  oooh I love this film too.

"Only an Arab would bring a dog to war"

Shadowsire

13th Warrior   
I love that movie.

Discord: Shadowsire#2706

brazenvamp

*grins* me too. awesome.

your turn..or whoever!!!

Shadowsire

Shadowsire

Hollin

'You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"?'

Revolverman

Kurzyk

"Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now. "

Kalen

I haven't even seen the movie, but I know that quote from the book.

Hitchhikers Guide. 

"Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm..hungry. Wait, no, that's not right."

Inkidu

The Incredible Hulk? Trying to speak a foreign language I suppose... ;D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MusicNeverDies

The Incredible Hulk

OMG INK YOU STOLE IT FROM ME!

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on November 04, 2008, 04:54:15 PM
The Incredible Hulk

OMG INK YOU STOLE IT FROM ME!

I'm sorry, Music. ;D If it's right my next one will be easy.

Kalen

You have chosen... wisely.  (a quote that doubles to tell you that you're right)

Inkidu

Quote from: Kalen on November 04, 2008, 05:46:15 PM
You have chosen... wisely.  (a quote that doubles to tell you that you're right)
(Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!)

Anyway my quote:

"A boy's best friend is his mother..."

MusicNeverDies

Call me crazy, but is it Psycho?

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on November 04, 2008, 06:01:43 PM
Call me crazy, but is it Psycho?
THE psychological and slasher movie all rolled into one. God, Hitchcock was a genius!

orangeredsun

Anyway my quote:

"A boy's best friend is his mother..."
[/quote]

Water Boy?
To On and Off's by Orangeredsun

Link to Escape Without A Choice Story

Link to Tug of War Story

The only thing that the world needs more of is exaggeration. -Salvador Dali

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Inkidu on November 04, 2008, 06:11:07 PM
THE psychological and slasher movie all rolled into one. God, Hitchcock was a genius!
Is that a "you're right." or just a commentary? :P

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on November 04, 2008, 06:12:46 PM
Is that a "you're right." or just a commentary? :P
You're are correct! :D

MusicNeverDies

"Is that crazy enough for ya? Want me to take a shit on the floor?"

Kurzyk

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

MusicNeverDies

Kurzyk

Woot! That movie was crazy.

"What is this fascination with truancy? What is it that gets inside of your heads? There are some teachers at this school who look the other way at truants. It's a little game you both play. They pretend they don't see you, and you pretend you don't ditch! Now, in the end, who pays the price? YOU! "

Mathim

...Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Kurzyk

Inkidu

Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Kurzyk

Quote from: Inkidu on November 06, 2008, 06:13:29 PM
Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

That's it! Spoken from Mr. Hand. Awesome character  :D

Inkidu

"Does calling a man a knight really make him a better fighter?'
"...Yes."

Mathim

A Knight's Tale? Sorry if I keep guessing wrong, I'm just really bored.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Mordred

Kingdom of Heaven.

"In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
*See Pillory*

Solaine

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

"Are you not hungry sir?"
"Au contraire mon cher, he could eat the whole colony."
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Kurzyk

Interview with a Vampire?

Solaine

Yep that's right! *grins*  Now your quote please!
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb

Kurzyk

Woot!

"Well, I'd love to stay and chit-chat, Mother, but I fear I must away with me - our metropolis is in the clutches of madmen!"

Solaine

Kurzyk

Solaine

Yey!

"Bottom line is... we're around each other an'... this thing, it grabs hold of us again... at the wrong place... at the wrong time... and we're dead."

Inkidu

Solaine

Inkidu

"What do you want me to do John? I'll do it. You want me to let you walk out of here and see how far you get?" "Now why would you want to do a foolish thing like that?" "When I die and I stand before God awaiting judgment and he asks me why I let one of HIS miracles die, what am I gonna say, that it was my job?"

MusicNeverDies

Inkidu

MusicNeverDies

Haha, I have that on my iPod. I've seen it a deal of times. Here's another of the movies on my iPod.

"I find you very attractive. Your aggressive moves toward me indicate that you feel the same way. But still, ritual requires that we go through a number of platonic activities before we have sex. I'm simply proceeding with those activities. But in point of actual fact, all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible. You're gonna slap me now."

concessionis

When Harry Met Sally? (just a stab...)
O/O<>1-1

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: concessionis on November 10, 2008, 06:44:24 PM
When Harry Met Sally? (just a stab...)
Nope. I haven't seen that actually. I mean to!

Mordred

I can definitely hear that quote coming from Jack Black. But no idea on a guess.
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Cynical on November 10, 2008, 06:53:14 PM
I can definitely hear that quote coming from Jack Black. But no idea on a guess.
Certainly not Jack Black!

Inkidu

MusicNeverDies

Inkidu

"Hey I'm sorry. This is the funvee the humdrumvee is back there."

MusicNeverDies

Inkidu

MusicNeverDies

"First he kills the pet, and then the family. Freddy was your pet, Will"

Inkidu

MusicNeverDies

Nope. Freddy does sound like it though, don't he? :P

Solaine

MusicNeverDies

Solaine

"So you want me to be half-monk, half-hitman."
"Any thug can kill. I need you to take your ego out of the equation."

Inkidu

Quote from: Chatoyant Silk on November 12, 2008, 10:29:32 PM
Hitman?

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Chatoyant Silk on November 12, 2008, 10:29:32 PM

Wanted

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Solaine

No and No

(suggests a search on IMDB of the quote)

Inkidu

James Bond 007: Casino Royale

Solaine

Inkidu

"Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, [...] I expect you to die."

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on November 17, 2008, 05:07:28 PM
Goldfinger!
Damn and I thought the omission would make it hard! ^__^ Yup.

Bliss

"And of course with the birth of the artist came the inevitable afterbirth - the critic."
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

History of the World: Part I

Bliss

In a matter of minutes, bravo! Your turn!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

I love that movie. :D

Ok, here goes...

"So he began to think and speak for her--give her half his life, so to speak."

Inkidu

The second of two Psycho quotes posted on this forum?

Ryven

Darn, foiled again. :(  I shall think of something more obscure next time!

Inkidu

I give up actually trying to come up with hard ones. :D

"Inspector, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife."

Ryven

Inkidu

Ryven

"I-It-It--flame--flames . . . on the side of my face . . .
breathing . . . breathle--heaving breaths . . .heaving--"

Not really that hard, but I love this movie.

Bliss

heheheheheheheheheheh CLUE!

<3 on Madeline Khan!

"A nutless monkey could do your job. Now, go get drunk and take credit at all the parties. "
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Bliss

Heehee, yes. Saw it for the first time this week.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Let them have outer space. We got rock 'n' roll.

Caity

October Sky

This is tricky:

"God loves every color except Mexican."

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Malrunar

"Whoah! This nerd makes me seem like Rambo!"
"Uhhhh No."
"John Stamos?"
"Warmer!"

ParisaEnyaSantika

Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads ~H.D. Throeau

on/off

BadForm

Quote from: Yggdrasil on January 06, 2009, 05:54:59 AM
"Whoah! This nerd makes me seem like Rambo!"
"Uhhhh No."
"John Stamos?"
"Warmer!"

OK, I cheated in order to kickstart the game again. That's from Benchwarmers... here's your next one:

Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Ariel

That looks nothing like Harry Potter, bro. >.>
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Lirliel

And yet it is.

Throwing a reboot out there:

"I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven?"

Ariel

How is that Harry Potter? Like, seriously. I don't see it.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

luphawk

The picture has nothing to do with Harry Potter but the line is from it.

As for the new quote I believe its from the Professional, good movie.
my ideas / my f-list

Lirliel

luphawk

"I was raised on the Torah, my wife on the Qu'Ran, my eldest son is an Atheist, my youngest is a scientologist, my daughter is studying Hinduism, I imagine there is room there for a holy war in my living room, but we practice live and let live."
my ideas / my f-list

Sylk

A man from earth.  Nicely done

"Did I........  Did I really say those things last night in your tent."
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

luphawk

that’s right, not a well known movie but one of my favorites.
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

I thought I would refrain from guessing, give someone else a chance but I guess I will give it a go.

I think its willow.
my ideas / my f-list