MasterMischief

Yes, yes I am.

dolly again!

abandoneddolly

yes

then what shall I knell on?

Medchief

haikuoftears

DOLLEEH!!!!!! *battlecry, launches herself, lands on Dolly's head* Yay! ^__^ You must never leave your house without your hat, Dolleh.

Dolly!

Lucinda

Hey i thought you were my hat!

Haiku
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

haikuoftears

No, no I em Dolly's hat. I'm your kinky everything else. -nods sagely-

Luci!

Lucinda

*giggles* well ok, long as you still sit on my head ;-)

Haiku
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

abandoneddolly

^^ I got my Haiku hat back. * dances around *

Luci?

haikuoftears

*clings to Dolly's head as she dances around* Nu, meh!

Dolleh!

abandoneddolly

* looks up at hakiu(

yes it is me.

Haiku?

Lucinda

No its me trying not to be jealous. Runs over to hug her girls.

Either one!

haikuoftears

*squished, meows, clings harder and rubs against luci's forehead while on Dolleh's head-

Luci again mebbe?

Lucinda

Is careful not to squish Haiku, but gives gentle hugs and pleasing strokes to them both.

haikuoftears

Shouldn't you be sleeping now? *paws at from Dolly's head*

Hmm, Luci?

Galanthor

Lucinda

Nope not this time!

Gal?

Selene

Lucinda

Yup tis me. I'm so predictable :-) *smooches*

Selene?

Selene

-cuddles-
hello my lovely, coming back for more?

Lucinda

Certainly am!

Didn't think you were though?

Selene

I can't get enough it seems. Why must E be so damn distracting. Okay...I promise to leave as of now.

Luci?

Lucinda

Noooo....!! Don't go! *persuades her to stay... the bad girl way..*

Selene? Selene?? Come back!

Tharic

Nope, me instead. Although I've got some work to do as well as a few storyline replies to get to, so not sure how much I'll be here.

Luci?

Lucinda

Reporting for duty sir!

Selene?

Selene

hmm? what?

oh..uhh luci...

Lucinda

Yay! *hugs her seemingly dazed friend*

Rolin?