Looking for partner for a fairly specificstoryline. All welcome.

Started by Blinkin, October 20, 2020, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard notification

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is completely irrelevant to me if you are a male wishing to play a female, a female playing as a male or a wolf dressing up in a sheepskin suit for dinner; If you are willing to engage, invest and develop a story that both of us would enjoy writing, I'll be thrilled to work with you.

Alrighty then, I'm looking for a fairly specific pairing with a fairly specific relationship; that being the roles of a boss (YC) and his admin or secretary (MC) in a D/S relationship.

The exact origins of the relationship, as well as the status of each character, is open to discussion, as are many of the details of the plot and/or storyline. There are only a few items that I would like to include as elements, or kinks, of the storyline. I'm willing, even happy, to alter some of these elements if it becomes necessary for my partner's comfort and I'm happy to discuss and include any that you may b interested in.

These elements are as follow:

Dom/Sub; the boss having made or forced her submission to him. How he goes about it is a topic to be discussed.

Public Sex and/or sharing; I've always wanted to play the role of a submissive who could be used to seal a deal, please a client or even as a reward to the co-workers for a job well done, among others.This could add a little spice in a few one-off's and emphasize the relationship's edges.

Breast and nipple play; it's often disappointing when a partner appears to forget that women do, actually have boobs and it's stimulating to play with them. Some light bondage and torture may be possible.

vaginal, oral and anal sex; what fun is it to have a devoted sex kitten if you only use a portion of her charms?

And, finally, some mild watersports; not to include scat in any way, but some piss drinking could be an interesting twist to the relationship as well as the occasional golden shower.

A few things that I don't want to include are:

Scat in any form,
excessive punishment,
punishment for trivial missteps. She's suppose to be a devoted sub, so why beat her for some trivial incident?

So, that's most of it in a nutshell. If interested, plese send me a PM; do not reply in this thread.

Thank you,
Blinkin
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.