News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Guilty, yummy!

Ever faked a phone call to get away from someone?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLovelyMaid

All the time.

Can you do the New York Times Crossword puzzle? (Or the super-hard Crossword puzzle in the biggest newspaper in your country)

leelan

Not Guilty.

Can you drink an entire gallon of milk?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever wiped out an entire "family size" bag of potato chips singlehanded?

Autumn52

Not gulity

Ever made yourself sick on chocolate?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Novak

guilty

ever order enough take out food for two because you couldn't decide what you wanted.

Autumn52

not gulity

ever order some food and then decide it was not what you wanted
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Novak

guilty

ever eat a carton of ice cream in one sitting

Autumn52

a pint yes

ever make something sweet and then not be able to eat it cause it is to sweet

Beguile's Mistress

Guilty ~ I don't like and can't eat a lot of sugar

Every confuse salt for sugar or sugar for salt when cooking.

Autumn52

so guilty

Ever make something chocolate for someone and put chocolate Exlax in it for a prank? (I saw that on a show once)

Novak

guilty we mixed it in with our QB's protein shake in the weight room once.  Was way too funny.

every have a prank backfire and get the wrong person?

TheLovelyMaid

Guilty.  We meant to get my suitemate on April Fools, but my roommate walked in instead.

Ever gone outside without underwear?

Paradox

Quote from: TheLovelyMaid on April 27, 2010, 03:43:07 PM
Guilty.  We meant to get my suitemate on April Fools, but my roommate walked in instead.

Ever gone outside without underwear?

Guilty. It was below freezing, and someone dared me to do it.

I made a nice $15 off that bet  ;D

Ever gone commando at a formal function?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Merry Gentry

Guilty *grins*

Ever try to get out of a speeding ticket by crying?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLovelyMaid

Guilty. Several times. It's worked every time except one.

"M-M-My Parent's are going to K-Kill m-m-me..." *sniffle*

Ever lick underneath the yogurt lid?

Merry Gentry

Guilty

Ever eat peanut butter with a spoon and nothing else?

the taken

Not guilty. Allergies.

Ever made a random collections of food stuff and condiments that don't normally go together, and it turned out great? (Like Pepperoni and Jujube pizza.)

Anybody believe you when you told them about it?

leelan

Guilty (Well not me, my other half did it with pork chops and a bunch of strange seasonings lol)

Ever watched a movie and loved it but wouldn't admit it when people asked?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Novak

guilty and no I won't tell you which one.

Ever watch said movie and had to try and change the channel or turn it off because someone was coming.

Kata

Not guilty

Ever have a friend find your "guilty pleasure" music CD of someone they couldn't stand?

Autumn52

Quote from: Novak on April 28, 2010, 12:46:39 AM
guilty and no I won't tell you which one.

Ever watch said movie and had to try and change the channel or turn it off because someone was coming.

I bet it was Mary Poppins  (hehe)

Quote from: Kata on April 28, 2010, 01:09:06 AM
Not guilty

Ever have a friend find your "guilty pleasure" music CD of someone they couldn't stand?

Not guilty

Ever buy a movie you couldn't stand because your friend said it was good, and then lie and say you liked it cause you didn't want to hurt their feeling? (I did not lie about it by the way, unfortunately)

the taken

Not guilty.

Ever brought an ingredient they didn't have to a pizza place so that you could have it on your pizza?

Nico

Not guilty.

Ever kept something from an Ex?

TheLovelyMaid

Yes.

Ever fall asleep at a crowded event?