What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

I want to lick ice cream, whip cream, honey, etc of those abs. Oooh.. I will enjoy a nice helping of fruits off those abs. Yes, much better.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Sara Nilsson

Baby, you can eat whatever off me just give me a frikkin cheeseburger already!

Sara Nilsson

I dont understand this new cheeseburger sex fad, it seems sill.. oh my.. oh this is nice. Ill order mine with extra sauce next time

Despairs

What the hell is going on?! Cheeseburger and sex don't mix.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

tyr4n02r

Yes but cheeseburgers, sex and alcohol DOES
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

WindWhisperer

World destruction occurs every Tuesday and today is my day.

Captain Maltese

"These legs can kick through a brick wall. Imagine how they can squeeze."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

tyr4n02r

I want you... to give me your drink OMFG im THIRSTY...
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Despairs

Mimetisme

I wonder if anyone will notice if I rip a wet one...
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

tyr4n02r

You know, there are better things I can be choking on than this collar... ::)
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Despairs

tyr4n02r

...And now I'm soaked... Wait 'til I catch a Pikachu...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Everything need to be blow up!  Everything!  Blown up!

BlackLightning

Beguile's Mistress

I think I'll wrap myself around my human and let my presence show when danger surfaces.

Stone

I would rather have a flower than a dime. Yes I would. Yes I would!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Captain Maltese

Choking the chick or choking the chicken, it's still pleasure.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Mimetisme

Please don't grow, please don't grow.. just go out!

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Despairs

Don't treat me like a doormat or else there will be hell to pay.

Captain Maltese

As me where I am going, not what I am leaving.

Despairs

(My apologizes, but don't you mean ask me where I am  going, not when I am leaving?) See, there comes a time when a man must step in to quell tensions and prevent the females from tearing each other apart over trivial arguments. This is not one of those times.

BlackLightning

Mimetisme

I wished for a tribal dragon, not to become one

☙≈ Ons & Offs