One Hell Of A Secret [M lf F, Supernatural]

Started by TheVillain, December 22, 2015, 09:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Holly Burke knew she had a thing for bad boys but this surprised even her. She wasn't expecting this by a long shot but here it was, the truth finally laid out to bare. She always knew he was hiding something, but this?

This all started when one of Holly's dearest friends Dana Franklin confessed to her that she's been fucking Holly's fiancee Jason Hodges behind her back. When Holly went to confront Jason about it, he started to lie but broke down halfway and admitted to it - and more. The real Jason Hodges was stillborn and switched out, his real name Jaxion the Defiler. He's an Incubus, a literal Demon from Hell complete with magic powers and a demonic true form.

He claims his original intention was to give her a married life so horrible that it would drive her to sin, but much to his own surprise he's actually grown genuinely fond of Holly so instead he's going to offer her a choice. If she chooses to break the whole thing off he'll just alter her memory a little bit to forget that demonic confession part, but if she wants to give things a semi-honest shot...

Quote from: InfoAlright, short version - woman finds out the man she's engaged too is actually a literal demon that originally was just using her to advance his infernal agenda, but he at least claims that he's actually grown genuinely fond of her. Evil ensues, but so does some other surprises.

Let me know if you have any questions or interest!
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.