News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My First..

Started by Silver, September 04, 2008, 05:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

Sorry I didn't know if I was suppose to wait until I was approved to post this, Forgive me if I was wrong.
Edit: I am approved now so just send me a pm or post if you like this idea..

Lost Innocence [UN]

Something in my mind set in older times, perhaps the 1700-1900.

A woman would go to a garden which was placed upon property next to her family owns which had been forbidden to be walked upon. Many stories were spoken about the land yet she wouldn't pay heed to any of them. Met there within the gardens would be a man who would claim to live within the shack upon the edge of property posing as the gardener, yet he would be the owner of the manor much unknown to her as the stories claimed it was an old man. All in all she would be invited to stay for the day to look at the plants before a rain storm happens keeping her there over night where she is taken(sexually) within the spare room set up for her. Free she would become the next morning not speaking of what happened until she is arranged to be married. Her parents would know but not speak of it ever as when they did she would go silent and stop speaking for days. At the altar when her veil is lifted at the end of the wedding, she would see the man from the manor who had done things to her was now the one called husband until death.

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

HairyHeretic

I'm afraid you need to wait.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

HairyHeretic

No biggie. I understand how people can be eager to get started.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.